Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [R] Baldwin Raffle! (DONE!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/lp70GqD.png[/img][/center] Hello and welcome to my raffle! In celebration of completing all of Baldwin's recipes, I decided to hold this raffle to give away some of the things I brewed! In addition, I threw in some helpful materials and ingredients to help those of you who are working on completing all of the recipes yourself! I look forward to you joining! Please be patient with me as I am usually fairly busy! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [u]Updates[/u] -Jan. 19: Updated the amount of Slimes and Mucks for the Variety of Baldwin Materials prize -Jan. 23: Changed the "Misc." prize bundle to "Gene Set 3" which contains the newest genes, Pinstripe and Trail
lp70GqD.png

Hello and welcome to my raffle! In celebration of completing all of Baldwin's recipes, I decided to hold this raffle to give away some of the things I brewed! In addition, I threw in some helpful materials and ingredients to help those of you who are working on completing all of the recipes yourself! I look forward to you joining! Please be patient with me as I am usually fairly busy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Updates

-Jan. 19: Updated the amount of Slimes and Mucks for the Variety of Baldwin Materials prize
-Jan. 23: Changed the "Misc." prize bundle to "Gene Set 3" which contains the newest genes, Pinstripe and Trail
QFXpYkj.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/I6Rnfyb.png[/img] -Follow the site rules -You can purchase multiple tickets -You may purchase tickets for friends -Send payment to me (Lockette) through CR or PM -There are no refunds -There will be 10 winners (you may only win once), chosen through a random number generator -Winners will chose their prizes in the order they are drawn, for example, first place gets first choice of the prizes, second place gets to choose their prize after first place chooses theirs, and so on. -Winners must respond within 48 hours, otherwise I will draw again -Raffle will end [u]February 28, 2018 at 23:59 FR time[/u] and winners will be drawn the following day -I will add rules as needed
I6Rnfyb.png

-Follow the site rules
-You can purchase multiple tickets
-You may purchase tickets for friends
-Send payment to me (Lockette) through CR or PM
-There are no refunds
-There will be 10 winners (you may only win once), chosen through a random number generator
-Winners will chose their prizes in the order they are drawn, for example, first place gets first choice of the prizes, second place gets to choose their prize after first place chooses theirs, and so on.
-Winners must respond within 48 hours, otherwise I will draw again
-Raffle will end February 28, 2018 at 23:59 FR time and winners will be drawn the following day
-I will add rules as needed
QFXpYkj.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/5aZOZRj.png[/img] -4000 Treasure or 5 Gems per ticket -I will accept any familiars and apparel from [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2241309]my wishlist[/url] as payment for tickets. I will use the lowest Auction House price as reference for the ticket amount you receive
5aZOZRj.png

-4000 Treasure or 5 Gems per ticket
-I will accept any familiars and apparel from my wishlist as payment for tickets. I will use the lowest Auction House price as reference for the ticket amount you receive
QFXpYkj.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/eaCtJ3H.png[/img] Famion prize: [quote=Variety of Baldwin Materials] [item=Green Goo][item=Green Ooze][item=Green Sludge]x30 each [item=Yellow Goo][item=Yellow Ooze][item=Yellow Sludge]x25 each [item=Orange Goo][item=Orange Ooze][item=Orange Sludge]x20 each [item=Red Goo][item=Red Ooze][item=Red Sludge]x15 each [item=Purple Goo][item=Purple Ooze][item=Purple Sludge]x10 each [item=Blue Goo][item=Blue Ooze][item=Blue Sludge]x5 each [item=Grey Slime][item=Copper Muck]x10 each [item=Black Slime][item=Silver Muck]x7 each [item=White Slime][item=Gold Muck]x5 each [/quote] Thiedo prize: [quote=Gene Set 1] [item=Primary Gene: Skink][item=Secondary Gene: Spinner] [/quote] boi prize: [quote=Gene Set 2] [item=Primary Gene: Poison][item=Secondary Gene: Toxin] [/quote] ShadeOfChaos prize: [quote=Gene Set 3] [item=Primary Gene: Pinstripe][item=Secondary Gene: Trail] [/quote] GreenSylph prize: [quote=Vistas] [item=Vista: Baldwin's Brew][item=Vista: Sea Slugs][item=Vista: Tentacles][item=Vista: Alchemical Formula] [/quote] shadowmaat prize: [quote=Egg] [item=Unhatched Bogsneak Egg] [/quote] Crassula prize: [quote=Battle Items] [item=Irradiated Scratch][item=Silverglow Meditate][item=Empathetic Regeneration][item=Plumed Anticipate][item=Prismatic Meditate] [/quote] aredshroom prize: [quote=Runestones] [item=Arcane Runestone][item=Earth Runestone][item=Fire Runestone][item=Ice Runestone][item=Lightning Runestone][item=Light Runestone][item=Nature Runestone][item=Plague Runestone][item=Shadow Runestone][item=Water Runestone][item=Wind Runestone] [/quote] FoggyDownpour prize: [quote=Soylents] [item=Soylent Blue][item=Soylent Green][item=Soylent Red][item=Soylent Yellow]x25 each [/quote] chemtrails prize: [quote=Currency] 100,000 Treasure 100 Gems [/quote]
eaCtJ3H.png

Famion prize:
Variety of Baldwin Materials wrote:
Green Goo Green Ooze Green Sludge x30 each
Yellow Goo Yellow Ooze Yellow Sludge x25 each
Orange Goo Orange Ooze Orange Sludge x20 each
Red Goo Red Ooze Red Sludge x15 each
Purple Goo Purple Ooze Purple Sludge x10 each
Blue Goo Blue Ooze Blue Sludge x5 each
Grey Slime Copper Muck x10 each
Black Slime Silver Muck x7 each
White Slime Gold Muck x5 each

Thiedo prize:
Gene Set 1 wrote:
Primary Gene: Skink Secondary Gene: Spinner

boi prize:
Gene Set 2 wrote:
Primary Gene: Poison Secondary Gene: Toxin

ShadeOfChaos prize:
Gene Set 3 wrote:
Primary Gene: Pinstripe Secondary Gene: Trail

GreenSylph prize:
Vistas wrote:
Vista: Baldwin's Brew Vista: Sea Slugs Vista: Tentacles Vista: Alchemical Formula

shadowmaat prize:
Egg wrote:
Unhatched Bogsneak Egg

Crassula prize:
Battle Items wrote:
Irradiated Scratch Silverglow Meditate Empathetic Regeneration Plumed Anticipate Prismatic Meditate

aredshroom prize:
Runestones wrote:
Arcane Runestone Earth Runestone Fire Runestone Ice Runestone Lightning Runestone Light Runestone Nature Runestone Plague Runestone Shadow Runestone Water Runestone Wind Runestone

FoggyDownpour prize:
Soylents wrote:
Soylent Blue Soylent Green Soylent Red Soylent Yellow x25 each

chemtrails prize:
Currency wrote:
100,000 Treasure
100 Gems
QFXpYkj.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/GbRYtVX.png[/img] -Those who have already purchased at least 1 ticket may bump this thread once per day -Each day, I will use a random number generator to choose a winner for the day and that user will win 5 free tickets! -On the last day of the raffle, I will choose 5 winners! -I will occasionally bump the thread myself, but these bumps will not be counted when drawing the Daily Bump Winners [quote=Daily Bump Winners] -Jan. 10: aredshroom -Jan. 11: aredshroom -Jan. 12: CleverDual -Jan. 13: aredshroom -Jan. 14: CleverDual -Jan. 15: CleverDual -Jan. 16: CleverDual -Jan. 17: CleverDual -Jan. 18: CleverDual -Jan. 19: aredshroom -Jan. 20: aredshroom -Jan. 21: Illumitai -Jan. 22: CleverDual -Jan. 23: Illumitai -Jan. 24: starlightcass -Jan. 25: SkyDancer10 -Jan. 26: Crassula -Jan. 27: shadowmaat -Jan. 28: CleverDual -Jan. 29: Crassula -Jan. 30: starlightcass -Jan. 31: aredshroom -Feb. 1: shadowmaat -Feb. 2: Crassula -Feb. 3: starlightcass -Feb. 4: aredshroom -Feb. 5: Throane -Feb. 6: Crassula -Feb. 7: aredshroom -Feb. 8: Throane -Feb. 9: aredshroom -Feb. 10: Crassula -Feb. 11: Throane -Feb. 12: aredshroom -Feb. 13: Crassula -Feb. 14: ShadeOfChaos -Feb. 15: Crassula -Feb. 16: aredshroom -Feb. 17: chemtrails -Feb. 18: shadowmaat -Feb. 19: Crassula -Feb. 20: aredshroom -Feb. 21: aredshroom -Feb. 22: Crassula -Feb. 23: Galot -Feb. 24: shadowmaat -Feb. 25: ShadeOfChaos -Feb. 26: Crassula -Feb. 27: aredshroom -Feb. 28: Galot [/quote]
GbRYtVX.png

-Those who have already purchased at least 1 ticket may bump this thread once per day
-Each day, I will use a random number generator to choose a winner for the day and that user will win 5 free tickets!
-On the last day of the raffle, I will choose 5 winners!
-I will occasionally bump the thread myself, but these bumps will not be counted when drawing the Daily Bump Winners

Daily Bump Winners wrote:

-Jan. 10: aredshroom
-Jan. 11: aredshroom
-Jan. 12: CleverDual
-Jan. 13: aredshroom
-Jan. 14: CleverDual
-Jan. 15: CleverDual
-Jan. 16: CleverDual
-Jan. 17: CleverDual
-Jan. 18: CleverDual
-Jan. 19: aredshroom
-Jan. 20: aredshroom
-Jan. 21: Illumitai
-Jan. 22: CleverDual
-Jan. 23: Illumitai
-Jan. 24: starlightcass
-Jan. 25: SkyDancer10
-Jan. 26: Crassula
-Jan. 27: shadowmaat
-Jan. 28: CleverDual
-Jan. 29: Crassula
-Jan. 30: starlightcass
-Jan. 31: aredshroom
-Feb. 1: shadowmaat
-Feb. 2: Crassula
-Feb. 3: starlightcass
-Feb. 4: aredshroom
-Feb. 5: Throane
-Feb. 6: Crassula
-Feb. 7: aredshroom
-Feb. 8: Throane
-Feb. 9: aredshroom
-Feb. 10: Crassula
-Feb. 11: Throane
-Feb. 12: aredshroom
-Feb. 13: Crassula
-Feb. 14: ShadeOfChaos
-Feb. 15: Crassula
-Feb. 16: aredshroom
-Feb. 17: chemtrails
-Feb. 18: shadowmaat
-Feb. 19: Crassula
-Feb. 20: aredshroom
-Feb. 21: aredshroom
-Feb. 22: Crassula
-Feb. 23: Galot
-Feb. 24: shadowmaat
-Feb. 25: ShadeOfChaos
-Feb. 26: Crassula
-Feb. 27: aredshroom
-Feb. 28: Galot
QFXpYkj.png
YOU MAY NOW POST! :D
YOU MAY NOW POST! :D
QFXpYkj.png
Here's purchasing a few to start off! Thanks for the raffle. c:
Here's purchasing a few to start off! Thanks for the raffle. c:
sgWnNRy.png Shroom | FR +15/16
> Avatar by Ekocoon #330303
> I don't mind pings

> Exalt Row / Sales Tab
> Stock The Pond
> Dragon Search
> Wishlist & FR Projects
__ tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
Sapling Hub
Flag by Wakor
__ TzSdlFL.png _ dNCLmdm.png
@aredshroom
Thank you so much! I'll have the ticket list updated and available shortly!
@aredshroom
Thank you so much! I'll have the ticket list updated and available shortly!
QFXpYkj.png
@Lockette

I will buy 5 tickets, sending payment over. Cheers!
@Lockette

I will buy 5 tickets, sending payment over. Cheers!
springcleanrafflebutton.png
@Firefirebert
Awesome! Your tickets have been added!
@Firefirebert
Awesome! Your tickets have been added!
QFXpYkj.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23