Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Advent WIND SPRITE Raffle! 5KT TICKETS
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[center]Hello there! So I have a bunch of stuff, and I'd like to find it good homes. This seems like a fun and exciting way to do it! So! Here are the rules:[/center] [LIST=1] [*] Tickets are 5000t each. You may buy a maximum of 200 tickets. (I do not expect anyone to actually do this. Just sayin'.) [*] Gems MAY be taken on a 1:1000 basis. PLEASE ASK. [*] It is highly unlikely that I will take items as payment, as I'm trying to get rid of stuff! If you really think I might want something, you can ask. [*] PLEASE ping me on here before sending over your payment. ONLY send payment for tickets once I have confirmed your purchase. [*] I reserve the right to cap the number of tickets purchased if it starts going berserk, but I don't really expect it to. [*] You can only win once per rank. Once per rank, I say? What do I mean? Well, let me explain... [/LIST] [center]So I have a present for someone for every day between December 1-25. (Yes, I'm starting today!) Each 5th day there is a bigger and more exciting present to be won. [b]THE 5TH DAY PRESENTS ARE IN A SEPARATE LIST.[/b] So for example, maybe you are drawn on Dec. 2. You will not be able to win one of the smaller raffle prizes, but you will still be eligible to potentially win a 5th day prize. Vice versa, if you win on Dec. 5, you cannot win another 5th day prize, but you may win one of the smaller prizes. What are the prizes, you say? Well, I'm glad you asked...[/center] [LIST] [*] Dec 1: [item=squall rasa] *1 Squall Rasa [*] Dec 2: [item=monkey wrench] *1 Monkey Wrench [*] Dec 3: [item=cursed bat] *1 Cursed Bat [*] Dec 4: [item=venomtooth pilco] *1 Venomtooth Pilco [*] [b]Dec 5: [item=onyx seraph tail bangle] [b]*1 Onyx Seraph Tail Bangle[/b] [*] Dec 6: [item=fungi sage] *1 Fungi Sage [*] Dec 7: [item=bluelight chipskink] *1 Bluelight Chipskink [*] Dec 8: [item=kelpie] *1 Kelpie [*] Dec 9: [item=woodland turkey] *1 Woodland Turkey [*] [b]Dec 10: [item=astonishing sweater] [b]*1 Astonishing Sweater[/b] [*] Dec 11: [item=buttercup strangler] *1 Buttercup Strangler [*] Dec 12: [item=cardinal hippogriff] *1 Cardinal Hippogriff [*] Dec 13: [item=flora cerdae] *1 Flora Cerdae [*] Dec 14: [item=snowcoil ice pick] *1 Snowcoil Ice Pick [*] [b]Dec 15: [item=electricians power pack] [b] *1 Electricians Power Pack[/b] [*] Dec 16: [item=turkey dinner] *x99 Turkey Dinner [*] Dec 17: [item=gold aviator helmet] *1 Gold Aviator Helmet [*] Dec 18: [item=battlescale wing guard] *1 Battlescale Wing Guard [*] Dec 19: [item=wooly bear] *x99 Wooly Bear [*] [b]Dec 20:[/b] [item=Metallurgists Forgetools] [b]*1 Metallurgists Forgetools[/b] [*] Dec 21: [item=berserker][item=Ambush] *x3 Berserker & x2 Ambush [*] Dec 22: [item=shell-dwelling cichlid][item=blue spot pygmy wrasse] *x99 Shell-Dwelling Cichlid & x99 Blue Spot Pygmy Wrasse [*] Dec 23: [item=inkwell feathered wings] *1 Inkwell Feathered Wings [*] Dec 24: [item=flameweed] *x99 Flameweed [*] [b]Dec 25:[/b] [item=wind sprite] [b]*1 Wind Sprite[/b] [/LIST] [center]Yes, you read that right. This Christmas, you could go home with a Wind Sprite. And in order for everyone to get a chance, the presents will not be drawn until the conclusion of the raffle. (I may find other small gifts to raffle off for those days, of equivalent value to the others on the list.) [b]Please note the small change: all the "regular day" presents will be raffled off on Dec 24. The 5th day will be on Christmas itself. I want everyone to get a chance to win![/b] I will also have a badge! You will get 5 extra tickets for putting it in your forum signature from now until Christmas! (Or from when you enter to Christmas. Whichever.) When I get it from the artist, you will see it and the code for it below. Badge! [img]https://imgur.com/GTLbr4K.png[/img] [code=Code for Badge][URL=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2329324/][img]https://i.imgur.com/UgGECv6.png[/img][/URL][/code] Any questions, go ahead and ask. Otherwise, may the holiday odds be ever in your favor![/center]
Hello there! So I have a bunch of stuff, and I'd like to find it good homes. This seems like a fun and exciting way to do it! So! Here are the rules:
  1. Tickets are 5000t each. You may buy a maximum of 200 tickets. (I do not expect anyone to actually do this. Just sayin'.)
  2. Gems MAY be taken on a 1:1000 basis. PLEASE ASK.
  3. It is highly unlikely that I will take items as payment, as I'm trying to get rid of stuff! If you really think I might want something, you can ask.
  4. PLEASE ping me on here before sending over your payment. ONLY send payment for tickets once I have confirmed your purchase.
  5. I reserve the right to cap the number of tickets purchased if it starts going berserk, but I don't really expect it to.
  6. You can only win once per rank. Once per rank, I say? What do I mean? Well, let me explain...
So I have a present for someone for every day between December 1-25. (Yes, I'm starting today!) Each 5th day there is a bigger and more exciting present to be won. THE 5TH DAY PRESENTS ARE IN A SEPARATE LIST. So for example, maybe you are drawn on Dec. 2. You will not be able to win one of the smaller raffle prizes, but you will still be eligible to potentially win a 5th day prize. Vice versa, if you win on Dec. 5, you cannot win another 5th day prize, but you may win one of the smaller prizes.

What are the prizes, you say? Well, I'm glad you asked...
  • Dec 1: Squall Rasa *1 Squall Rasa
  • Dec 2: Monkey Wrench *1 Monkey Wrench
  • Dec 3: Cursed Bat *1 Cursed Bat
  • Dec 4: Venomtooth Pilco *1 Venomtooth Pilco
  • Dec 5: Onyx Seraph Tail Bangle *1 Onyx Seraph Tail Bangle
  • Dec 6: Fungi Sage *1 Fungi Sage
  • Dec 7: Bluelight Chipskink *1 Bluelight Chipskink
  • Dec 8: Kelpie *1 Kelpie
  • Dec 9: Woodland Turkey *1 Woodland Turkey
  • Dec 10: Astonishing Sweater *1 Astonishing Sweater
  • Dec 11: Buttercup Strangler *1 Buttercup Strangler
  • Dec 12: Cardinal Hippogriff *1 Cardinal Hippogriff
  • Dec 13: Flora Cerdae *1 Flora Cerdae
  • Dec 14: Snowcoil Ice Pick *1 Snowcoil Ice Pick
  • Dec 15: *1 Electricians Power Pack
  • Dec 16: Turkey Dinner *x99 Turkey Dinner
  • Dec 17: Gold Aviator Helmet *1 Gold Aviator Helmet
  • Dec 18: Battlescale Wing Guard *1 Battlescale Wing Guard
  • Dec 19: Wooly Bear *x99 Wooly Bear
  • Dec 20: *1 Metallurgists Forgetools
  • Dec 21: Berserker Ambush *x3 Berserker & x2 Ambush
  • Dec 22: Shell-Dwelling Cichlid Blue Spot Pygmy Wrasse *x99 Shell-Dwelling Cichlid & x99 Blue Spot Pygmy Wrasse
  • Dec 23: Inkwell Feathered Wings *1 Inkwell Feathered Wings
  • Dec 24: Flameweed *x99 Flameweed
  • Dec 25: Wind Sprite *1 Wind Sprite
Yes, you read that right. This Christmas, you could go home with a Wind Sprite. And in order for everyone to get a chance, the presents will not be drawn until the conclusion of the raffle. (I may find other small gifts to raffle off for those days, of equivalent value to the others on the list.) Please note the small change: all the "regular day" presents will be raffled off on Dec 24. The 5th day will be on Christmas itself. I want everyone to get a chance to win!

I will also have a badge! You will get 5 extra tickets for putting it in your forum signature from now until Christmas! (Or from when you enter to Christmas. Whichever.) When I get it from the artist, you will see it and the code for it below.

Badge!
GTLbr4K.png
Code:
[URL=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2329324/][img]https://i.imgur.com/UgGECv6.png[/img][/URL]

Any questions, go ahead and ask. Otherwise, may the holiday odds be ever in your favor!
hSiT7bD.png

faQsydP.png
Manifestation: a Pinkerlocke
nnnnn iohA98P.png
fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png leo
fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png he/him
fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png FR +3
nnnnnnnn xyUtvwe.png
XlFXLvP.png
Very nice Leo! I'll be getting some tickets once I level some fodder :)
Very nice Leo! I'll be getting some tickets once I level some fodder :)
WvICustomRaedeshe.pngqruWQ9Q.png
I'll have to keep an eye on this, currently fest broke but loving those prizes!
I'll have to keep an eye on this, currently fest broke but loving those prizes!
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
Bump
Bump
WvICustomRaedeshe.pngqruWQ9Q.png
Bump
Bump
hSiT7bD.png

faQsydP.png
nnnnn iohA98P.png
nnnnnnnn xyUtvwe.png
XlFXLvP.png
@Hyleoroi oof y is i want some tickets for this pls pls.

:> thankk (when u get back to me, pls send me a message, bc i lose track of my posts)
@Hyleoroi oof y is i want some tickets for this pls pls.

:> thankk (when u get back to me, pls send me a message, bc i lose track of my posts)
yeet yeet welcome to the crippling social anxiety meet and greet.

-I'm a dude, so He/Him
-All Fodder named with RNG or Click/Chip
-please send pohip planters and maybe a bowl of ramen. thank you so much.
bump
bump
hSiT7bD.png

faQsydP.png
nnnnn iohA98P.png
nnnnnnnn xyUtvwe.png
XlFXLvP.png
@dandie Sure thing! I'll shoot you a message.
@dandie Sure thing! I'll shoot you a message.
hSiT7bD.png

faQsydP.png
nnnnn iohA98P.png
nnnnnnnn xyUtvwe.png
XlFXLvP.png
@Hyleoroi I want in! wooo!
@Hyleoroi I want in! wooo!
kFWa5y9.gif