Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | DRAWN - Training to 25 + Elim/stones
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
@Illumitai
Thanks for entering, I'll record your tickets, info + sig use!

@UnchainedSilver
No problem, I'm glad you'll be entering again!

Your math was really close! It looks like it'll be 983 tickets, plus 150 extra, since it's 10 tix extra for each 50k tier from 100k and onwards you hit (and you hit fifteen in total, treasure and gems combined). So, 1,133 tickets overall.
@Illumitai
Thanks for entering, I'll record your tickets, info + sig use!

@UnchainedSilver
No problem, I'm glad you'll be entering again!

Your math was really close! It looks like it'll be 983 tickets, plus 150 extra, since it's 10 tix extra for each 50k tier from 100k and onwards you hit (and you hit fifteen in total, treasure and gems combined). So, 1,133 tickets overall.
@chuuyas

I now have

Nurturing Healer's Mantle
Druid's Woodtrail

if you still need them.
@chuuyas

I now have

Nurturing Healer's Mantle
Druid's Woodtrail

if you still need them.
Yes, my name is strangely spelled.
~~~~~~~~~~

I am not a hoarder. I am, in fact, the caretaker of an exquisitely curated collection of Level 25 Dragons. Yes, there is so a difference.
@seige
I can certainly accept them, yes. xD I didn't get around to collecting any of the healer stuff when it was released, so I only had a couple of random pieces before this raffle began.

Nurturing Healer's Mantle - 14,000t
Druid's Woodtrail - 18,000t

Total of that is 32,000t (37 tickets).

However, LAH gem values of both of those are a little higher than the treasure equivalents (20g for the mantle and 26g for the woodtrail). So if you want the value bumped up a bit there, let me know.
@seige
I can certainly accept them, yes. xD I didn't get around to collecting any of the healer stuff when it was released, so I only had a couple of random pieces before this raffle began.

Nurturing Healer's Mantle - 14,000t
Druid's Woodtrail - 18,000t

Total of that is 32,000t (37 tickets).

However, LAH gem values of both of those are a little higher than the treasure equivalents (20g for the mantle and 26g for the woodtrail). So if you want the value bumped up a bit there, let me know.
Treasure value is fine. I'm easy to get along with. I'll get them on the way
Treasure value is fine. I'm easy to get along with. I'll get them on the way
Yes, my name is strangely spelled.
~~~~~~~~~~

I am not a hoarder. I am, in fact, the caretaker of an exquisitely curated collection of Level 25 Dragons. Yes, there is so a difference.
Bumpity!
Bumpity!
RaffleSig_Full.png
@chuuyas
Hi, I'd like to buy 47 tickets via gems.

I also have: red healer's calling & mantle, studious healer's vestments, helpful healer's beacon & calling.

Lastly: pearly cuffs of chemistry.

I'm not sure what all that comes to? I'll send it all via CR anyway.
@chuuyas
Hi, I'd like to buy 47 tickets via gems.

I also have: red healer's calling & mantle, studious healer's vestments, helpful healer's beacon & calling.

Lastly: pearly cuffs of chemistry.

I'm not sure what all that comes to? I'll send it all via CR anyway.
Accent shop
@Spontaneite
No worries, I'll figure out the calculations and send them through CR message for you to check over / haggle if needed.
@Spontaneite
No worries, I'll figure out the calculations and send them through CR message for you to check over / haggle if needed.
Bump - though I'll be asleep soon; anything that's posted or sent through will be taken care of later on.
Bump - though I'll be asleep soon; anything that's posted or sent through will be taken care of later on.
@chuuyas I'll take 20 tickets for 10kt and 10 gems and the banner is in my signature
@chuuyas I'll take 20 tickets for 10kt and 10 gems and the banner is in my signature
Genesis_Hatchery.png
Bump it!
Bump it!
RaffleSig_Full.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33