Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LDOM] Boarding - NEW Unlockable prizes!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 109 110
@dawnweyr Thanks so much for signing up -- I'm going to send over some dragons!
@dawnweyr Thanks so much for signing up -- I'm going to send over some dragons!
cRmXRTj.pnggEwjJcC.pngmYGe85O.png
Mess my lair up, fams.
Mess my lair up, fams.
Click The Imperial Below to Get a Free Unhatched Egg!
X1e9cjr.gif
@Infectionary thank you for signing up! May I send 10 dragons your way?
@Infectionary thank you for signing up! May I send 10 dragons your way?
bZOQYBz.png
[quote=OOF-Boarders][size=0]@redwillia @dawnweyr @emeraldskye @possumrot @chessiesmiles @dyradragons @october @tanagerie @delcat @leghorse @nazurak @alanon @tomatotwin @mirna @firra @infectionary @snipe[/size][/quote] [b]Important Notice![/b] First of all, thank you all for offering your lair space to us! We have noticed that the "Online?"-column in our spreadsheet has so far not been used by all boarders. We have already added a comment on that to the form for new boarders, but we wanted to remind all of you that are already signed up to use that column as well as long as you still have open spaces. Knowing when you are online helps our trainers know when it would be convenient to send over fodder, and prevents you from getting over-pinged while you are not online. Again, thank you very much for your participation in Light's OOF Boarding!

Important Notice!

First of all, thank you all for offering your lair space to us!

We have noticed that the "Online?"-column in our spreadsheet has so far not been used by all boarders. We have already added a comment on that to the form for new boarders, but we wanted to remind all of you that are already signed up to use that column as well as long as you still have open spaces.

Knowing when you are online helps our trainers know when it would be convenient to send over fodder, and prevents you from getting over-pinged while you are not online.

Again, thank you very much for your participation in Light's OOF Boarding!
She/Her
FR+9
@redwillia @dawnweyr @emeraldskye @possumrot @chessiesmiles @dyradragons @october @tanagerie @delcat @leghorse @nazurak @alanon @tomatotwin @mirna @firra @infectionary @snipe @cerf

Sorry for the ping so quickly after Sunny's, but just a quick one: please only remove your spaces if you can no longer offer them. If your spaces have been filled, please don't remove them from the sheet. If you remove them, your ticket tally will disappear! And definitely nobody wants that.

Thanks everybody - if there's any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
@redwillia @dawnweyr @emeraldskye @possumrot @chessiesmiles @dyradragons @october @tanagerie @delcat @leghorse @nazurak @alanon @tomatotwin @mirna @firra @infectionary @snipe @cerf

Sorry for the ping so quickly after Sunny's, but just a quick one: please only remove your spaces if you can no longer offer them. If your spaces have been filled, please don't remove them from the sheet. If you remove them, your ticket tally will disappear! And definitely nobody wants that.

Thanks everybody - if there's any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
oMAEOf6.gif
tumblr_og9bqr8aOp1vzfkcno1_75sq.gif
7lk4Uj3.png Harvest Floracat
floracat count: 91
7OBcTtn.png
@SunnyNyaa
I'm unable to edit the "Online" column because it's protected :o
@SunnyNyaa
I'm unable to edit the "Online" column because it's protected :o
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
@Aurax Got called into a meeting, send away!
@Aurax Got called into a meeting, send away!
Click The Imperial Below to Get a Free Unhatched Egg!
X1e9cjr.gif
@sunnynyaa
same as mirna, the online/offline column was protected when i tried editing it earlier ^^"
@sunnynyaa
same as mirna, the online/offline column was protected when i tried editing it earlier ^^"
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
@snipe

I'll be sending 25 lvl 5s your way via CR. Please send the return CR or PA as soon as you are able. Thank you so much :)
@snipe

I'll be sending 25 lvl 5s your way via CR. Please send the return CR or PA as soon as you are able. Thank you so much :)
oTVkboM.png
@redwillia @dawnweyr @emeraldskye @possumrot @chessiesmiles @dyradragons @october @tanagerie @delcat @leghorse @nazurak @alanon @tomatotwin @mirna @firra @infectionary @snipe

Hey guys! I'm sorry for YET another ping.

I'm not Isti or SunnyNyaa, but this is just a ping to let you know that you can now change your Online/Offline status on the boarding spreadsheet. So sorry for the trouble, and thank you for your patience and support :D
@redwillia @dawnweyr @emeraldskye @possumrot @chessiesmiles @dyradragons @october @tanagerie @delcat @leghorse @nazurak @alanon @tomatotwin @mirna @firra @infectionary @snipe

Hey guys! I'm sorry for YET another ping.

I'm not Isti or SunnyNyaa, but this is just a ping to let you know that you can now change your Online/Offline status on the boarding spreadsheet. So sorry for the trouble, and thank you for your patience and support :D
w5RAjdT.png
FR+16
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 109 110