Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [DOM] RBC Raffle! [Drawing Winners 12/3]
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 59 60
@Hawlucha
I have accepted them, thank you!
@Hawlucha
I have accepted them, thank you!
nn4KUKj.png
@Kristan I have another five level 6 dergs for you; one is a Fae (+1250 bonus).
@Kristan I have another five level 6 dergs for you; one is a Fae (+1250 bonus).
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
@Kristan
Hey there, I have a question concerning the spreadsheet. Yesterday, I sent in 20 dragons. Since the leaderboard seem to only feature the daily send-ins I was wondering if there is a way to see the dragons sent in the other days. :)
@Kristan
Hey there, I have a question concerning the spreadsheet. Yesterday, I sent in 20 dragons. Since the leaderboard seem to only feature the daily send-ins I was wondering if there is a way to see the dragons sent in the other days. :)
@JonTargaryen
You can send them whenever. Thanks for supporting Earth!
@JonTargaryen
You can send them whenever. Thanks for supporting Earth!
nn4KUKj.png
@Eldeen Hello! We have a link to our mastersheet right here where you can find the all time leaderboards and daily numbers: [img]https://i.imgur.com/8ai2GTz.png[/img]
@Eldeen

Hello! We have a link to our mastersheet right here where you can find the all time leaderboards and daily numbers:

8ai2GTz.png
You're all gems
@Kristan you're very welcome! PA is set up. :D
@Kristan you're very welcome! PA is set up. :D
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
@Eldeen
Hello! You can find all the past records in the master spreadsheet. Let one of us know if you find any problem!

Edit: Ninja'd
@Eldeen
Hello! You can find all the past records in the master spreadsheet. Let one of us know if you find any problem!

Edit: Ninja'd
nn4KUKj.png
@treesponge @Kristan

Thanks for the information! : )
@treesponge @Kristan

Thanks for the information! : )
@treesponge
Hello hello! Sending you some dragons, all level 6. No hurry taking them (going to drown in Stardew Valley I have a problem :'D)!
@treesponge
Hello hello! Sending you some dragons, all level 6. No hurry taking them (going to drown in Stardew Valley I have a problem :'D)!
HlyrCMY.png
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time flies when you're having rum me boys,
Time flies when you're having rum,
When you're sailing under the black flag
And you're firing all your guns
- Pirates for Sale
JsGepaO.png

xCFDZf6.png
@Snivy88 hi! i'm sorry but i was offline when you sent the PAs, so i didn't see them until now. i declined them as they all have yesterday's bonuses
@Snivy88 hi! i'm sorry but i was offline when you sent the PAs, so i didn't see them until now. i declined them as they all have yesterday's bonuses
fzww6al.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 59 60