Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~ Plaguetober Art Challenge ~ CLOSE
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@Fouguri

Contagion Painters for me, thanks for the contest! :D

Link to art.
@Fouguri

Contagion Painters for me, thanks for the contest! :D

Link to art.
oRU0xsF.png
@Fouguri Let's see how horribly I fail at keeping up this year I've never successfully completed Inktober oops
TsarinaTorment's Wyrmwound Artisan Challenge

So I'm semi-following this list, although I'll be doing a fullbody dragon (or dragons) from my lair each day so it might get loose at times.
@Fouguri Let's see how horribly I fail at keeping up this year I've never successfully completed Inktober oops
TsarinaTorment's Wyrmwound Artisan Challenge

So I'm semi-following this list, although I'll be doing a fullbody dragon (or dragons) from my lair each day so it might get loose at times.
Tsari; she/her; FR+8
I can't do this. I tried downgrading, but I'm just a lot more busy this year than last year, and I can't do only FR art.

@Fouguri
I'll be going for Rotrock Illustrators again! Only FR, now, eh? I can try that, I think. I just got a big order on my art shop, so I won't have any lack, that's for sure!

1. A Treat for Halloween
2. Coatl drawing
3. Green Wildclaw (you can see how quickly I gave up on creative names)
I can't do this. I tried downgrading, but I'm just a lot more busy this year than last year, and I can't do only FR art.

@Fouguri
I'll be going for Rotrock Illustrators again! Only FR, now, eh? I can try that, I think. I just got a big order on my art shop, so I won't have any lack, that's for sure!

1. A Treat for Halloween
2. Coatl drawing
3. Green Wildclaw (you can see how quickly I gave up on creative names)
Caught between the mundanely awkward and the existentially impossible.
-Alice Isn't Dead, Part 2, chapter 4, 11:55

@TheAngryAnt @Twistedstripe @ErthisiaKay @sockmonkeygerald @Akoriel @clm @Restless @TsarinaTorment @Zygon

All of you had been recorded ! Fiouuu!
I hope I didn't forget anyone °w°....

That's great to see so many artists wishing to try their skills and endurance with this challenge. I can't wait to see the gallery flourish of art =D

(I already saw that some of the participants strated to post their first drawings! )

ErthisiaKay, you can read this post to have more information ^-^

@TheAngryAnt @Twistedstripe @ErthisiaKay @sockmonkeygerald @Akoriel @clm @Restless @TsarinaTorment @Zygon

All of you had been recorded ! Fiouuu!
I hope I didn't forget anyone °w°....

That's great to see so many artists wishing to try their skills and endurance with this challenge. I can't wait to see the gallery flourish of art =D

(I already saw that some of the participants strated to post their first drawings! )

ErthisiaKay, you can read this post to have more information ^-^

9Iyo63B.png
?ytbH=party.png
Help me to grow!!!
My 100 Babies Challenge
(With a Naomi's descendant)
PuffyRuffy's Boneyard Designers Challenge

I may be a little late to the challenge, but I think I can still participate. I was going to do the Rotrock Illustrators challenge, but I don't want to stress myself too much. I might upgrade later on.

1. Emiera
2. Babaru
3. Midori
4. Bogsneak Puppet
5. Vartan
6. Pearl
7. Sapphire
8. Radioactive Slime
9. Happy Halloween!
PuffyRuffy's Boneyard Designers Challenge

I may be a little late to the challenge, but I think I can still participate. I was going to do the Rotrock Illustrators challenge, but I don't want to stress myself too much. I might upgrade later on.

1. Emiera
2. Babaru
3. Midori
4. Bogsneak Puppet
5. Vartan
6. Pearl
7. Sapphire
8. Radioactive Slime
9. Happy Halloween!
@Fouguri
ZoneZer0's Wyrmwound Artisan Challenge

Ayyy I'm ZoneZer0 and I do the art thing

Hopefully this will help me practice Ginjika designs and coloring :D
@Fouguri
ZoneZer0's Wyrmwound Artisan Challenge

Ayyy I'm ZoneZer0 and I do the art thing

Hopefully this will help me practice Ginjika designs and coloring :D
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
@PuffyRuffy
Don't worry, registration are still open=3

Welcome to the challenge =D

@ZoneZer0

Well well, an other Wyrmwound artisan, right ?
You guys are so brave! Good luck for your challenge.
(don't forget to catch up the drawing of Sunday the first if you want to success your challenge ;3 )
@PuffyRuffy
Don't worry, registration are still open=3

Welcome to the challenge =D

@ZoneZer0

Well well, an other Wyrmwound artisan, right ?
You guys are so brave! Good luck for your challenge.
(don't forget to catch up the drawing of Sunday the first if you want to success your challenge ;3 )
9Iyo63B.png
?ytbH=party.png
Help me to grow!!!
My 100 Babies Challenge
(With a Naomi's descendant)
Day one : Checking all that have been post on page one and two!

@TheAngryAnt Camira, your clan leader is cute! I really enjoy the coloring! =3

@Melova The subject seems pretty interesting and the drawing well done but... Oh man! The quality of your picture... Please, do something! <3

@Onomothopoeia This look like a FR artwork but we can feel your touch, like it!

@clm A snapper as a cow... It has to be done! =P

@TsarinaTorment Great drawings for great dragons I guess! ;) Like your style.

@BloodSentry I had to look at your lair to find Nuala but you did great to transcribe the kind-of-feline face of the tundra! =D

@Akoriel Gosh, this is amasing... Do I really have to post after you? I mean... This is georgous, man.... *w*

@Drakenhart I can't really say I like the drawing but I like the linework a lot... the dynamism, the hatched outline... I'm eager to see your next drawings!
Day one : Checking all that have been post on page one and two!

@TheAngryAnt Camira, your clan leader is cute! I really enjoy the coloring! =3

@Melova The subject seems pretty interesting and the drawing well done but... Oh man! The quality of your picture... Please, do something! <3

@Onomothopoeia This look like a FR artwork but we can feel your touch, like it!

@clm A snapper as a cow... It has to be done! =P

@TsarinaTorment Great drawings for great dragons I guess! ;) Like your style.

@BloodSentry I had to look at your lair to find Nuala but you did great to transcribe the kind-of-feline face of the tundra! =D

@Akoriel Gosh, this is amasing... Do I really have to post after you? I mean... This is georgous, man.... *w*

@Drakenhart I can't really say I like the drawing but I like the linework a lot... the dynamism, the hatched outline... I'm eager to see your next drawings!
y9KNddP.png
@AlisterGlory Yeah, after moving to Florida my tradtional skills have suffered from teh lack of use. My pencil work looks so much better... >.> And the wings were folded, but again looked better in pencils URGH. heheh. :)

Thanks though! :)
@AlisterGlory Yeah, after moving to Florida my tradtional skills have suffered from teh lack of use. My pencil work looks so much better... >.> And the wings were folded, but again looked better in pencils URGH. heheh. :)

Thanks though! :)
@Drakenhart So.... We will see better next time ;)
@Drakenhart So.... We will see better next time ;)
y9KNddP.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15