Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | FINISHED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
@deadlyinformant I am about to send you a CR full of fest currency and one token. The total amount of tickets I should get from it should be 20,850.
@deadlyinformant I am about to send you a CR full of fest currency and one token. The total amount of tickets I should get from it should be 20,850.
@DeadlyInformant sending over a mix of currency!
@DeadlyInformant sending over a mix of currency!
tumblr_inline_mv3akeJbfn1r9ywrd.png
@DeadlyInformant

Bump ~

I also have added the button in my signature, and will be sending over some Treasure for tickets ^^
@DeadlyInformant

Bump ~

I also have added the button in my signature, and will be sending over some Treasure for tickets ^^
-insert cute signature here-

tDeKDnH.png
@DeadlyInformant Gosh! I sure do love your raffles. Dressing Room: Arcane Rep! Catalina is now my pure Arcane rep due to my switch to Light. She looks beautiful with some apparel added to her. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=27812766&skin=24267&apparel=1753,931,19710,13240,23149,14438,17909&xt=dressing.png[/img] Dragon hatch guess: Breed: Fae Primary: Wine Secondary: Mist Tertiary: Jungle
@DeadlyInformant

Gosh! I sure do love your raffles.

Dressing Room:

Arcane Rep! Catalina is now my pure Arcane rep due to my switch to Light. She looks beautiful with some apparel added to her.

dragon?did=27812766&skin=24267&apparel=1753,931,19710,13240,23149,14438,17909&xt=dressing.png

Dragon hatch guess:

Breed: Fae
Primary: Wine
Secondary: Mist
Tertiary: Jungle
ZqPt8Kw.png Selenology
Light Flight
INFP \/ Pisces
May the dreamers fly a little
deeper into imagination

DOM Shop (closed)
@DeadlyInformant

Bump!

Also for the Guess that Hatchling:

Breed: Fae,

Colors: Orange, Mulberry, Shadow
@DeadlyInformant

Bump!

Also for the Guess that Hatchling:

Breed: Fae,

Colors: Orange, Mulberry, Shadow
@DeadlyInformant sending more fest currency
@DeadlyInformant sending more fest currency
@deadlyinformant

prepare thy crossroads I'm unloading my hoard
@deadlyinformant

prepare thy crossroads I'm unloading my hoard
> sasser
any pronouns
> accent shop
9TbvK.gifEwSCN.gif576zR.gif
@DeadlyInformant
I'll send a stack of glowing embers for tickets!

Guess that hatchling
Colours: Midnight,Pearl,Fire

Custom party
Arcane mage
@DeadlyInformant
I'll send a stack of glowing embers for tickets!

Guess that hatchling
Colours: Midnight,Pearl,Fire

Custom party
Arcane mage
9WJeET7.gif lJUgxOZ.gif
@DeadlyInformant

I'm sending over a couple items, dragons, and my guesses for guess the hatchling!

1st guess: Tundra male with an eldritch primary, amethyst secondary, and crimson tertiary

2nd guess: Fae female with terracotta primary, brown secondary, and fuschia tertiary
@DeadlyInformant

I'm sending over a couple items, dragons, and my guesses for guess the hatchling!

1st guess: Tundra male with an eldritch primary, amethyst secondary, and crimson tertiary

2nd guess: Fae female with terracotta primary, brown secondary, and fuschia tertiary
m6vglJ1.png
@DeadlyInformant Week one--Arcane flight [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27894076] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/278941/27894076_350.png[/img] [/url] The mire flyer I've been working on off and on and the reason I like the color pearl so much. xD He's one of the permanent members of the clan--I love him too much.. Hatchling Guess 1 Fae male Shadow Abyss Fuchsia
@DeadlyInformant
Week one--Arcane flight

27894076_350.png

The mire flyer I've been working on off and on and the reason I like the color pearl so much. xD
He's one of the permanent members of the clan--I love him too much..

Hatchling Guess 1
Fae male
Shadow
Abyss
Fuchsia
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34