Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Closed]
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 1052 1053
@NickyJade156
So, I should name him HandsomeBoy? ^^
@NickyJade156
So, I should name him HandsomeBoy? ^^
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
@Peyp Hmm I think Snowdrop XD
@Peyp Hmm I think Snowdrop XD
7kXqKFJ.png x0wa6.gif
@NickyJade156
Heh, thought so, sending him over ^^
@NickyJade156
Heh, thought so, sending him over ^^
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
@Peyp Could I get this girl please? Named Betulaceae. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36376128] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/363762/36376128_350.png[/img][/url]
@Peyp Could I get this girl please? Named Betulaceae.
36376128_350.png
@Chanafly
Sure, I'll send her over ^^
@Chanafly
Sure, I'll send her over ^^
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
@Peyp id pay a decent amount to get a hatchie with ice eyes from this pair
Jadis x Xemoroir

and ping me if theres a hatchie from Attila x Yejide that looks just like yejide id also pay a good amount with wind eyes if you could pm me if anything def will pay over 100kt
@Peyp id pay a decent amount to get a hatchie with ice eyes from this pair
Jadis x Xemoroir

and ping me if theres a hatchie from Attila x Yejide that looks just like yejide id also pay a good amount with wind eyes if you could pm me if anything def will pay over 100kt
Wing-L.png tQNKn2f.pngQy3ePDn.pngWing-R.png

@Artgeekallday
Alright, I'll breed Jadis and Xemoroir in Ice next, but there's really no need to pay for that. Unless you feel like tipping. *Shrugs*

About Attila and Yejide, do you mean a WC hatchling with same genes and/or similar colors, or is a Mirror hatchling good as well?
@Artgeekallday
Alright, I'll breed Jadis and Xemoroir in Ice next, but there's really no need to pay for that. Unless you feel like tipping. *Shrugs*

About Attila and Yejide, do you mean a WC hatchling with same genes and/or similar colors, or is a Mirror hatchling good as well?
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
@Peyp A wc hatchie with as close genes and colors as possible its a beautiful dragon look forward to that shiny dragon cash lol you have such pretty pairs
@Peyp A wc hatchie with as close genes and colors as possible its a beautiful dragon look forward to that shiny dragon cash lol you have such pretty pairs

@Peyp

sorry for all these pings XD

may i get Pearlcatcher Hatchling #5

and add me to the Hibun x Chimamire and Sherry x Crimson, Ansuz x Opala (lightning eyes) pinglist
@Peyp

sorry for all these pings XD

may i get Pearlcatcher Hatchling #5

and add me to the Hibun x Chimamire and Sherry x Crimson, Ansuz x Opala (lightning eyes) pinglist

@Artgeekallday
No worries ^^

Just gimme a name for her, and I'll send her over.

I've added you to all the lists you mentioned, just wanted to let you know I just had Ansuz and Opala bred in water nest today, so that's going to be a bit of a longer wait.

Also, I'm sure you already know, but the chance to get WC hatchie from Mirror and WC is 1%, so that might take a while as well. XD Probably better to look through the AH, but I'll definitely let you know if 1% happens + the colors.
@Artgeekallday
No worries ^^

Just gimme a name for her, and I'll send her over.

I've added you to all the lists you mentioned, just wanted to let you know I just had Ansuz and Opala bred in water nest today, so that's going to be a bit of a longer wait.

Also, I'm sure you already know, but the chance to get WC hatchie from Mirror and WC is 1%, so that might take a while as well. XD Probably better to look through the AH, but I'll definitely let you know if 1% happens + the colors.
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 1052 1053