Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Brin's Homestead-CLOSED
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 59 60
@MoonFeather190

I'm sorry but someone has already adopted him. You can choose from the other hatchlings though!
@MoonFeather190

I'm sorry but someone has already adopted him. You can choose from the other hatchlings though!
YAzXKmc.gif
@CoyoteWest May I have Gala? [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/344856/34485516_350.png[/img] I am fine with it being named Gala :D
@CoyoteWest

May I have Gala?
34485516_350.png

I am fine with it being named Gala :D
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif fr+3
he/vamp
back from LONG hiatus

Cheap Graphics || Wishlist
@CoyoteWest Hello there! This is a lovely little thread you've got here! I've got one little dragon that I bred myself, and while I'd usually just fodder the ones I can't sell, I feel like this girl's pretty enough that someone out there might appreciate her! Is it possible that she could be added to the adoptable dragons list? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34294182] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/342942/34294182_350.png[/img] [/url] (She's just the nameless wayward daughter of a gang boss looking to make a fresh start and find her own place in the world!)
@CoyoteWest

Hello there! This is a lovely little thread you've got here! I've got one little dragon that I bred myself, and while I'd usually just fodder the ones I can't sell, I feel like this girl's pretty enough that someone out there might appreciate her! Is it possible that she could be added to the adoptable dragons list?

34294182_350.png

(She's just the nameless wayward daughter of a gang boss looking to make a fresh start and find her own place in the world!)
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
@Purplepurple

Yep :). Do you have a name picked out for them by chance?

Pinging the owner @RogueB
@Purplepurple

Yep :). Do you have a name picked out for them by chance?

Pinging the owner @RogueB
YAzXKmc.gif
@YaBoiGuzma

Aww she is indeed lovely! I would hate to ever see her used as fodder! I'll be putting her up on the front page shortly. Thank you so much!
@YaBoiGuzma

Aww she is indeed lovely! I would hate to ever see her used as fodder! I'll be putting her up on the front page shortly. Thank you so much!
YAzXKmc.gif
Friendly bump!
Friendly bump!
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
bump
bump
YAzXKmc.gif
@DarkMistress73
@SquiddyWang
@Yeehaw
@Frafar
@Oddorable1

New stuff including pretty lightning imperials from my own lair. Perfect for the lightning fest!
@DarkMistress73
@SquiddyWang
@Yeehaw
@Frafar
@Oddorable1

New stuff including pretty lightning imperials from my own lair. Perfect for the lightning fest!
YAzXKmc.gif
@CoyoteWest is there any way i can get 34692276 Devonian or is he not for the giveaway? And can you add me to the ping list
@CoyoteWest is there any way i can get 34692276 Devonian or is he not for the giveaway? And can you add me to the ping list
@nahern

I'm assuming that is the double steel dragon you are referring to? I'm pretty sure you can take one of them as long as you commit to no-exalt.

If that's the case, I'll start a CR and put you on the pinglist!
@nahern

I'm assuming that is the double steel dragon you are referring to? I'm pretty sure you can take one of them as long as you commit to no-exalt.

If that's the case, I'll start a CR and put you on the pinglist!
YAzXKmc.gif
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 59 60