Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ICEDOM] OOF Raffle - complete
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 124 125
@squidragon Sending you 12 level 7s via PA!
@squidragon Sending you 12 level 7s via PA!
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
@DeviBrigard

Hi Ice !

Do you need babysitter to keep your dragons permanent during your combat week?
If so, what is the procedure for you to propose slots in our lairs?
Personally, I have 60 seats available.
I have to say that this message is written via google translation, I am French, and a real quiche in English ^^
@DeviBrigard

Hi Ice !

Do you need babysitter to keep your dragons permanent during your combat week?
If so, what is the procedure for you to propose slots in our lairs?
Personally, I have 60 seats available.
I have to say that this message is written via google translation, I am French, and a real quiche in English ^^
@Rashakiro Can I send 1 lvl 7 dragon 1-way for tickets ?
@Rashakiro Can I send 1 lvl 7 dragon 1-way for tickets ?
+9 FR time
@HummingbirdColor

Sure thing! 8)
@HummingbirdColor

Sure thing! 8)
QoTJm7C.pnglvePOiL.gifNRWZIK9.png
Online and ready to receive! 80 + Lair spaces available and no ping required!
GO ICE
Online and ready to receive! 80 + Lair spaces available and no ping required!
GO ICE
QqPcQdi.png
Question: What's a PA? I'm a noob that's been here for a few years lol. I'm done with myself.
AnYwAYs, I have seven level fives that I'm willing to send in for tickets. I'm really not sure what I'm doing omg.
Question: What's a PA? I'm a noob that's been here for a few years lol. I'm done with myself.
AnYwAYs, I have seven level fives that I'm willing to send in for tickets. I'm really not sure what I'm doing omg.
forest1.pngforest2.pngforest6.png
Gotta support the old flight <3
Off to the Mire!
Gotta support the old flight <3
Off to the Mire!
hello ^.^
@StStrawburry Hi there! A PA is a Private Auction, something new to the new Auction House :D You can list something on the AH so that only a specific user can buy it, so sending a PA to one of our receivers will get you the tickets :3
@StStrawburry Hi there! A PA is a Private Auction, something new to the new Auction House :D You can list something on the AH so that only a specific user can buy it, so sending a PA to one of our receivers will get you the tickets :3
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
@StStrawburry
PA is private auction!

Sorry again that I'm pretty busy during this week, Ice, but I'm rooting for you guys! \o/

I have dragons I'll deal with later I swear.

Edit HI SQUID thanks for the ninja post
@StStrawburry
PA is private auction!

Sorry again that I'm pretty busy during this week, Ice, but I'm rooting for you guys! \o/

I have dragons I'll deal with later I swear.

Edit HI SQUID thanks for the ninja post
fo11Vhp.png
@squidragon So when I do a PA for tickets, do I just put it up for 1 t? If so, would you mind taking them?
@squidragon So when I do a PA for tickets, do I just put it up for 1 t? If so, would you mind taking them?
forest1.pngforest2.pngforest6.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 124 125