Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ICEDOM] OOF Raffle - complete
1 2 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125
@DeviBrigard
I won something, yay :3

1. Vernal cats

@DeviBrigard
I won something, yay :3

1. Vernal cats

arcane_banner.pngFR time +9 q4Bwlp9.png ueQv8.gif
I've never been in a round this late before, huh. Thanks!

1. Vernal cats
2. Growths and how to survive them
3. Ruins of the ancient past
4. Got me all twisted up
5. Hidden secrets
I've never been in a round this late before, huh. Thanks!

1. Vernal cats
2. Growths and how to survive them
3. Ruins of the ancient past
4. Got me all twisted up
5. Hidden secrets
Proud owner of a noodle bowl
nature_acebling_by_cicide76536-dcilk9d.gif nature_arobling_by_cicide76536-dcilq0b.gif nature_nonbinbling_by_cicide76536-dcilq00.gif
1. Got me all Twisted up
2. Sea Creature
3. Covered in plants
4. Hidden secrets

1. Got me all Twisted up
2. Sea Creature
3. Covered in plants
4. Hidden secrets

Ahaha, sorry I missed the round

1. Vernal cats

2. Ruins of the ancient

3. Hidden secrets

4.Shining, shimmering

5. Playing with Lightning

6. Growths and how to survive

7. Sea creature

8. Got me all twisted up

9. Covered in plants
Ahaha, sorry I missed the round

1. Vernal cats

2. Ruins of the ancient

3. Hidden secrets

4.Shining, shimmering

5. Playing with Lightning

6. Growths and how to survive

7. Sea creature

8. Got me all twisted up

9. Covered in plants
OcyPyoj.png
spectator pinglist:
@Elthemar @Valekivi @slothqueenxx @Fallenarrow @mechanical @Emmahaa @Saronai @Panicat @Furdora @Vikusen @Cvhruig @InsidiousTurtle @littlesong4 @AnkanV @SkyyeofEmber @Shiraya @SomberLernun @judiama @jetfeather @Phoenixfyre @dustclouds @cheyinka @EasilyAmusedKat @Plushstiel @humanityxpeople @PixieKnight3264 @CrazyRedFire @Ulquiorra04 @FoolishRay @wingworm @Chrisondra @Sidegrinder @pierrct @catwyrm @RedWillia @IndigoCat @Rave31 @Karika @sunnelion @Delkerono @Thoracosaurus @Lunakitty @Kiragami @SocialBookWorm @MelanieScribbles @judiama @Sabriel415 @SenchaDrake @depinvenom

Down to the last 3 prizes, nearly done.

ROUND #17

How the prizes will be distributed:

I will be drawing winners in groups of 10. When your name comes up you will have 24 hours to respond. After 24 hours, if you have not replied, you will go to the bottom of the next drawing. If, after the 2nd chance you still haven't replied, your ticket will be discarded, but you will be eligible for the next round of tickets drawn.

important: If you get the first slot, list your first pick prize, if you get second slot, pick your first and then second prize in order of preference, third slot, first, second, and third prize in order of preference, and so on and so forth!

Prizes will be distributed from each round after every person on the list has marked down what they want. Please post your order of preference.

Down to the last 3 prizes now

1. @saskia
  2. @GeriVl
  3. @zarane (carryover from previous round)

Preferences must be posted to this thread within 24 hours of this post. If you post your preferences and change them before the cut-off time, please delete your post with your old preferences and make a new post with your updated ones!

You can view ticket drawing and prizes picked by winners here (this is the full spreadsheet and may cause your computer to lag).
spectator pinglist:
@Elthemar @Valekivi @slothqueenxx @Fallenarrow @mechanical @Emmahaa @Saronai @Panicat @Furdora @Vikusen @Cvhruig @InsidiousTurtle @littlesong4 @AnkanV @SkyyeofEmber @Shiraya @SomberLernun @judiama @jetfeather @Phoenixfyre @dustclouds @cheyinka @EasilyAmusedKat @Plushstiel @humanityxpeople @PixieKnight3264 @CrazyRedFire @Ulquiorra04 @FoolishRay @wingworm @Chrisondra @Sidegrinder @pierrct @catwyrm @RedWillia @IndigoCat @Rave31 @Karika @sunnelion @Delkerono @Thoracosaurus @Lunakitty @Kiragami @SocialBookWorm @MelanieScribbles @judiama @Sabriel415 @SenchaDrake @depinvenom

Down to the last 3 prizes, nearly done.

ROUND #17

How the prizes will be distributed:

I will be drawing winners in groups of 10. When your name comes up you will have 24 hours to respond. After 24 hours, if you have not replied, you will go to the bottom of the next drawing. If, after the 2nd chance you still haven't replied, your ticket will be discarded, but you will be eligible for the next round of tickets drawn.

important: If you get the first slot, list your first pick prize, if you get second slot, pick your first and then second prize in order of preference, third slot, first, second, and third prize in order of preference, and so on and so forth!

Prizes will be distributed from each round after every person on the list has marked down what they want. Please post your order of preference.

Down to the last 3 prizes now

1. @saskia
  2. @GeriVl
  3. @zarane (carryover from previous round)

Preferences must be posted to this thread within 24 hours of this post. If you post your preferences and change them before the cut-off time, please delete your post with your old preferences and make a new post with your updated ones!

You can view ticket drawing and prizes picked by winners here (this is the full spreadsheet and may cause your computer to lag).
smaller_2_by_devibrigard-db1jw11.png
FKAc5gc.gif
sPCU7cF.png
doot doot doot doot doot doot doot
doot doot doot doot doot
Round 16 prizes shall be sent out in the morning, its past midnight here in Aussieland
Round 16 prizes shall be sent out in the morning, its past midnight here in Aussieland
smaller_2_by_devibrigard-db1jw11.png
FKAc5gc.gif
sPCU7cF.png
doot doot doot doot doot doot doot
doot doot doot doot doot
@DeviBrigard

He DeviBrigard,

May I request Shining, Shimmering, Splendid?

Thank you for hosting this fun raffle as part of your push that week. The entire community enjoyed playing. And thank you for the lovely prize; I appreciate your and your fight's efforts and donors very much!

Cheers! Saskia :)
@DeviBrigard

He DeviBrigard,

May I request Shining, Shimmering, Splendid?

Thank you for hosting this fun raffle as part of your push that week. The entire community enjoyed playing. And thank you for the lovely prize; I appreciate your and your fight's efforts and donors very much!

Cheers! Saskia :)
7mXHQ6J.png
Fantastic raffle! Congrats and thank you!
Fantastic raffle! Congrats and thank you!
*** T0yVrtj.png GOqmx87.png

sapling hub link & small green momma & tiny orange cat

se8WqoZ.png***8g7QT7K.png***
** starterpacks and nncu

mFjnag2.png
cVNhmkY.png
**behemoth and badge**

EvXj7Mf.png
**2019GreenskeeperHub

fScoZmX.png
se8WqoZ.png***8g7QT7K.png***dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png
**welcome, starter packs, bank vault

se8WqoZ.png
T0yVrtj.png
**welcome to nature +small green momma

***dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png**
9BR4VrZ.png***
bank + vault + dandelion deposit

GOqmx87.png
** small orange cat

dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png**
uyHrPB4.png**
9BR4VrZ.png ** Special thanks to the legions of podids
who gave their claws to this project.

LGfILQY.gif***
** bank bank leaf Dandelion podids

2pis3YL.pngdUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.pngRQQLod7.png**9BR4VrZ.pngdlwdi4H.png
** OOF bank bank CC Dandelion IF
dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.pngRQQLod7.pngbhtyqsn.png**9BR4VrZ.png
** bank bank CC LOST Dandelion
******rXYdOjX.png 5TaV2hL.png ***EaAtnJi.png
** COYA GG, DADA, Monera

qnb6C0Q.gif
** teacup dragon advert

kUUVDw6.png*****35kBUID.png
large welcome pack sign

8g7QT7K.png
T0yVrtj.png
small welcome pack link & small green momma

GOqmx87.png
tiny orange cat
It was a great raffle :) Congrats to the winners, and thank you for hosting.
It was a great raffle :) Congrats to the winners, and thank you for hosting.
@DeviBrigard Ah, haven't been checking my pings for a few days whoops.

Sea creature > Playing with Lightning is a hair-raising experience.
@DeviBrigard Ah, haven't been checking my pings for a few days whoops.

Sea creature > Playing with Lightning is a hair-raising experience.
1 2 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125