Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | WSR- Closed! 4th Round Drawn!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 123 124
Bump
Bump
B43QG5A.png
~~~
~~~
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
~~~
~~~
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
@suurin, what a beautiful scry! The Crystal Pools is a wonderful venue in both day and night. I would live there if I could lol. I'm glad you had fun! I've always loved scrying challenges lol. Because we have so few entries I'm allowing each entrant to enter a second scry (for free) if they want to do so, but it's not necessary if you don't want to. I've added you to the pinglists and awarded you the 15 tickets. Thank you! And thank you for the compliments on the raffle! I tried really hard to keep it relatively simple since I get confused easily. Hence the two different methods of looking up item amounts and tickets (well, eventually there will be two different methods when I have time) so people can use whichever method is easier for them. Thank you again and have a lovely night! ^.^

@chisayo, thank you for being added to the hatchery pinglists! You earned 15 tickets for the Raffle :) Sounds good! You can enter the event all the way up until 23:00 FR on the 7th (Saturday).

@Siritys, you've been added! Thank you! Also, you can enter a second scry for free if you want to :)
@suurin, what a beautiful scry! The Crystal Pools is a wonderful venue in both day and night. I would live there if I could lol. I'm glad you had fun! I've always loved scrying challenges lol. Because we have so few entries I'm allowing each entrant to enter a second scry (for free) if they want to do so, but it's not necessary if you don't want to. I've added you to the pinglists and awarded you the 15 tickets. Thank you! And thank you for the compliments on the raffle! I tried really hard to keep it relatively simple since I get confused easily. Hence the two different methods of looking up item amounts and tickets (well, eventually there will be two different methods when I have time) so people can use whichever method is easier for them. Thank you again and have a lovely night! ^.^

@chisayo, thank you for being added to the hatchery pinglists! You earned 15 tickets for the Raffle :) Sounds good! You can enter the event all the way up until 23:00 FR on the 7th (Saturday).

@Siritys, you've been added! Thank you! Also, you can enter a second scry for free if you want to :)
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
@slothqueenxx, good evening! I just wanted to let you know that there's only slightly more than 24 hours left for this first event if you still wanted to participate in it. Thank you and have a good night!
@slothqueenxx, good evening! I just wanted to let you know that there's only slightly more than 24 hours left for this first event if you still wanted to participate in it. Thank you and have a good night!
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
Here is second scry for the ghostlight ruins [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=131&bodygene=16&breed=3&element=2&gender=1&tert=131&tertgene=11&winggene=1&wings=12&auth=c35365025137097b06d1c780a64f52310b6a2550&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
Here is second scry for the ghostlight ruins
dragon?age=1&body=131&bodygene=16&breed=3&element=2&gender=1&tert=131&tertgene=11&winggene=1&wings=12&auth=c35365025137097b06d1c780a64f52310b6a2550&dummyext=prev.png
B43QG5A.png
~~~
~~~
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
~~~
~~~
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
~~~
~~~
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
meep
meep