Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | The Rec Roulette [On Hold]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48
@MikaelHart

I would recommend Magi. It has two seasons both are 25-26 episodes each. It has an amazing story line and plot. The characters are unique and it keeps you at the edge of your seat. You'll never know what will happen next and the cliffhangers are killer. It's also really funny at times when the mood needs to be lightened. It's a historical fantasy anime with lots of magic and fighting.
@MikaelHart

I would recommend Magi. It has two seasons both are 25-26 episodes each. It has an amazing story line and plot. The characters are unique and it keeps you at the edge of your seat. You'll never know what will happen next and the cliffhangers are killer. It's also really funny at times when the mood needs to be lightened. It's a historical fantasy anime with lots of magic and fighting.
@italicised @Peyp @Bedilia

Added!

I'll be announcing winners in a bit, after which, I will begin a new theme! :3
@italicised @Peyp @Bedilia

Added!

I'll be announcing winners in a bit, after which, I will begin a new theme! :3
ice_rune_20.png eUzpdSm.png ice_rune_20.png
1. I buy OC art. 2. I don't exalt dragons from non-exalt threads.
3. I try to trade nice-looking dergs in swap threads.
4. If you're a newbie and need help navigating the site, feel free to ask. :)
Thank you to everyone for participating! This week's winners are as follows:

@MaunaLoa @suurin for most intriguing rec, and @SkyDancer10 for the random raffle!

@MaunaLoa please list your top choice.
@suurin please list your top two choices.
@SkyDancer10 please list your top three choices.

Thanks to everyone for the recs; I'll be starting a new theme in a bit!
Thank you to everyone for participating! This week's winners are as follows:

@MaunaLoa @suurin for most intriguing rec, and @SkyDancer10 for the random raffle!

@MaunaLoa please list your top choice.
@suurin please list your top two choices.
@SkyDancer10 please list your top three choices.

Thanks to everyone for the recs; I'll be starting a new theme in a bit!
@MikaelHart
First choice:
Marbled Jester

Second choice:
Zalis

Third choice:
Clobber, mist slash, zephyr bolt, wave slash, dark bolt

Thank you very much! <3 (:
@MikaelHart
First choice:
Marbled Jester

Second choice:
Zalis

Third choice:
Clobber, mist slash, zephyr bolt, wave slash, dark bolt

Thank you very much! <3 (:
P3QILmB.gif ___

she/her - writer - FR+0
but who prays for lucifer?
who in eighteen centuries,
has had the common humanity
to pray for the one sinner
that needed it most?

-- Mark Twain
____ P3kLLBM.png ___
@MikaelHart
Whoaaa! Awesome, I didn't expect to win! ;___; Congrats to everyone too! =)

My top choice: Marc (the Nocturne Male Dragon – here: http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33904539)
My second choice: Zalis (Familiar)

Thanks so much and a big thank you to you for doing this! It was fun to read everyone's recommendations :D I'm honoured you thought my recommendation was intriguing ^^
@MikaelHart
Whoaaa! Awesome, I didn't expect to win! ;___; Congrats to everyone too! =)

My top choice: Marc (the Nocturne Male Dragon – here: http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33904539)
My second choice: Zalis (Familiar)

Thanks so much and a big thank you to you for doing this! It was fun to read everyone's recommendations :D I'm honoured you thought my recommendation was intriguing ^^
@SkyDancer10

What that means is that if you want a familiar, you can pick one, but if you wanted battle items, you can choose five. :)

@suurin

Aha, it was fun to see what everyone would rec. If the first place person doesn't want the derg, then I'll send him over to you!

Congrats to you guys! :3
@SkyDancer10

What that means is that if you want a familiar, you can pick one, but if you wanted battle items, you can choose five. :)

@suurin

Aha, it was fun to see what everyone would rec. If the first place person doesn't want the derg, then I'll send him over to you!

Congrats to you guys! :3
@MikaelHart
Okay thank you! I'll edit it right now. :D
@MikaelHart
Okay thank you! I'll edit it right now. :D
P3QILmB.gif ___

she/her - writer - FR+0
but who prays for lucifer?
who in eighteen centuries,
has had the common humanity
to pray for the one sinner
that needed it most?

-- Mark Twain
____ P3kLLBM.png ___
@acorn781 @chisayo @constellationxx @Madsparkz @MeiOrchid @Relixity @ShuraKen @suurin

New theme is up!
@acorn781 @chisayo @constellationxx @Madsparkz @MeiOrchid @Relixity @ShuraKen @suurin

New theme is up!
@MikaelHart
Oooh, this looks fun. I love coming up with interesting names :D
For that pretty Coatl breeding pair, how about the names "Phoena and Phoenix"?

- More In-depth Details For You -

For the Female Coatl:
Phoena (Pronunciation: FEE-na)
Alternative Spellings: Fina, Fiina, Feena
Meaning: Mystical bird, purple
Origin: Greek
The reason I chose this name: I chose this pretty name because of it's interesting and unique spelling and the meaning really suits the Female Coatl because of her "purplish blue" body, and her "mystical" golden gem-like accents scattered all over. This name also sounds really beautiful when it's pronounced :)

For the Male Coatl:
Phoenix (Pronunciation: FEE-nix)
Meaning: The story of the Phoenix begins in ancient Egyptian mythology and was later developed in the Greek, China, and many other cultures. In Greek, the word Phoenix means "purple-red", which indicates that this bird is often associated with fire. In both Greek and Egyptian mythology, the phoenix was known to sing very sweetly, while dazzling in its plumage of either "gold" or scarlet with a "purplish" hue.
Origin: Many origins. Such as: Egyptian, Arabian, Persian, Greek, Roman, Chinese, Hindu, Phoenician, Native American, and more.
The reason I chose this name: I think any Egyptian names that originated from Egypt or Greek, etc really suit the Coatl species on FR. The symbolic, circuit pattern on the male Coatl's wings look very Egyptian to me as well. And the name "Phoenix" suits this Coatl because Phoenixes can come in multiple colours and their beautiful feathers can be made up of gold and red or purple and blue, or any combination of those. Phoenixes are frequently associated with fire but personally I think associating a Wind Coatl as a "Wind Phoenix" would be really neat and creative.
Plus the names "Phoena and Phoenix" go really well together. Both for their meanings and pronunciation!

Hope this idea helps you out :D

EDIT:
I forgot to mention that I thought that the name combo Phoena and Felix also sound really nice together! If you happen to not like the name "Phoenix" ^^

Alternative Name Choice for the Male Coatl:
Felix (Pronunciation: FEE-liks)
Meaning: Lucky, happy, fortunate, successful
Origin: Many origins.
The reason I chose this name: Because of this Coatl's golden highlights/shimmer on his wings and also because the word "happy" makes me think of the color "yellow", etc. It is also fitting for him, as well as the name "Phoenix". Go with whichever name you like the sound of best! (:
@MikaelHart
Oooh, this looks fun. I love coming up with interesting names :D
For that pretty Coatl breeding pair, how about the names "Phoena and Phoenix"?

- More In-depth Details For You -

For the Female Coatl:
Phoena (Pronunciation: FEE-na)
Alternative Spellings: Fina, Fiina, Feena
Meaning: Mystical bird, purple
Origin: Greek
The reason I chose this name: I chose this pretty name because of it's interesting and unique spelling and the meaning really suits the Female Coatl because of her "purplish blue" body, and her "mystical" golden gem-like accents scattered all over. This name also sounds really beautiful when it's pronounced :)

For the Male Coatl:
Phoenix (Pronunciation: FEE-nix)
Meaning: The story of the Phoenix begins in ancient Egyptian mythology and was later developed in the Greek, China, and many other cultures. In Greek, the word Phoenix means "purple-red", which indicates that this bird is often associated with fire. In both Greek and Egyptian mythology, the phoenix was known to sing very sweetly, while dazzling in its plumage of either "gold" or scarlet with a "purplish" hue.
Origin: Many origins. Such as: Egyptian, Arabian, Persian, Greek, Roman, Chinese, Hindu, Phoenician, Native American, and more.
The reason I chose this name: I think any Egyptian names that originated from Egypt or Greek, etc really suit the Coatl species on FR. The symbolic, circuit pattern on the male Coatl's wings look very Egyptian to me as well. And the name "Phoenix" suits this Coatl because Phoenixes can come in multiple colours and their beautiful feathers can be made up of gold and red or purple and blue, or any combination of those. Phoenixes are frequently associated with fire but personally I think associating a Wind Coatl as a "Wind Phoenix" would be really neat and creative.
Plus the names "Phoena and Phoenix" go really well together. Both for their meanings and pronunciation!

Hope this idea helps you out :D

EDIT:
I forgot to mention that I thought that the name combo Phoena and Felix also sound really nice together! If you happen to not like the name "Phoenix" ^^

Alternative Name Choice for the Male Coatl:
Felix (Pronunciation: FEE-liks)
Meaning: Lucky, happy, fortunate, successful
Origin: Many origins.
The reason I chose this name: Because of this Coatl's golden highlights/shimmer on his wings and also because the word "happy" makes me think of the color "yellow", etc. It is also fitting for him, as well as the name "Phoenix". Go with whichever name you like the sound of best! (:
@suurin

Nice! Added! :3
@suurin

Nice! Added! :3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48