Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Coli Fighter's Raffle (Ended)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@mataschmata
Sending treasure for six tickets!
@mataschmata
Sending treasure for six tickets!
will be making a viewable sheet with all the ticket numbers soon. i have it, just need a place to upload it.
will be making a viewable sheet with all the ticket numbers soon. i have it, just need a place to upload it.
zompvoj_by_rythiian-dchjkcr.png
bump
bump
@mataschmata I'd like to buy 18 tickets, please. Sending over a CR right now.
@mataschmata I'd like to buy 18 tickets, please. Sending over a CR right now.
20 | He/him | +2 FR time
Can i buy three tickets? (I spent so much money yesterday on a lair expansion, so that's all I've got.)
Can i buy three tickets? (I spent so much money yesterday on a lair expansion, so that's all I've got.)
Sanidars_Sorrow.png[/left] FObX7rS.png rix3ppo.png Most of my Permas are in my HibDen, please check there for Forum Games too please.
@chinchinlover you cancelled the trade, so I'm assuming you changed your mind?

@Kallypaige no problem at all, just send the treasure over. there's no minimum on the tickets, haha.

Current ticket numbers:
1. queenmedusozoa
2. queenmedusozoa
3. queenmedusozoa
4. queenmedusozoa
5. queenmedusozoa
6. queenmedusozoa
7. Anourou
8. Anourou
9. Anourou
10. Anourou
11. Anourou
12. Anourou
13. Premiumhugs
14. Premiumhugs
15. Premiumhugs
16. Premiumhugs
17. Premiumhugs
18. Premiumhugs
@chinchinlover you cancelled the trade, so I'm assuming you changed your mind?

@Kallypaige no problem at all, just send the treasure over. there's no minimum on the tickets, haha.

Current ticket numbers:
1. queenmedusozoa
2. queenmedusozoa
3. queenmedusozoa
4. queenmedusozoa
5. queenmedusozoa
6. queenmedusozoa
7. Anourou
8. Anourou
9. Anourou
10. Anourou
11. Anourou
12. Anourou
13. Premiumhugs
14. Premiumhugs
15. Premiumhugs
16. Premiumhugs
17. Premiumhugs
18. Premiumhugs
@mataschmata Sorry, I'll restart it. I didn't know if you were gonna reply. I do stupid things sometimes :P Sending over a CR for real.
@mataschmata Sorry, I'll restart it. I didn't know if you were gonna reply. I do stupid things sometimes :P Sending over a CR for real.
20 | He/him | +2 FR time
@Chinchinlover no worries at all! thank you in advance for entering :>
@Chinchinlover no worries at all! thank you in advance for entering :>
@Ellapinky @heartcrusher1 @queenmedusozoa @Anourou @Premiumhugs @CHINCHINLOVER I've realized that, somehow, i calculated this raffle all wrong, and the tickets are too expensive compared to the prizes.

So I'm throwing in 3 berserkers and 2 ambushes, to balance out the raffle a bit. (Sorry about pinging you ella and heart, thought you should know since you've asked to be pinged later)
@Ellapinky @heartcrusher1 @queenmedusozoa @Anourou @Premiumhugs @CHINCHINLOVER I've realized that, somehow, i calculated this raffle all wrong, and the tickets are too expensive compared to the prizes.

So I'm throwing in 3 berserkers and 2 ambushes, to balance out the raffle a bit. (Sorry about pinging you ella and heart, thought you should know since you've asked to be pinged later)
@mataschmata

Just make a general updates pinglist, then~ I'd like to know if things change, so that's helpful for me personally ^u^

Quick question, though, out of curiosity. How much of the raffle is for profit? I poked in the AH and added (plus inflated) the prices of all of those stones, and even with the extra ~60kT of bumper money in calculations, all of the stones listed add to ~615kT, whereas the total cost of 400 tickets would be double of that, at 1.2mil.
@mataschmata

Just make a general updates pinglist, then~ I'd like to know if things change, so that's helpful for me personally ^u^

Quick question, though, out of curiosity. How much of the raffle is for profit? I poked in the AH and added (plus inflated) the prices of all of those stones, and even with the extra ~60kT of bumper money in calculations, all of the stones listed add to ~615kT, whereas the total cost of 400 tickets would be double of that, at 1.2mil.
Free max level brewing. Thread here!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13