Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 3 4 5 6
[center][b]Raffle[/b] so hatch my first egg that i found in the coli, some time back, found out that it quit popular colors. :D i was going to put it in a big raffle i have planed but, iv got so much help on this game i wanted to show some gratitude jiji so here is a super cheep raffle and it will be for this guy. and i wish you all luck the winner will e pulled on radomorg.com wooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh hes ready to breed too [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32054104] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/320542/32054104_350.png[/img] [/url] nice and simple all you have to do is.... [b]rules[/b] -only 10 tickets per person max -to get these tickets all you need to do is send 1 of any thing via cross road or pm i do not mind , it can be treasure - Food | Materials | Apparel | Familiars | Battle Items | Skins | Specialty | Other even dragon or gems but keep in mind ill most probably exhale it if its a dragon -pleas tell me that it for this raffle, if you more than 10 items it is still only 10 tickets keep this in mind. [b]thinking about ending this at the end of this month but i may extend it if needed[/b] p.s- im at work most of the day and going now so i will respond to all when i get back. thank you and may the odds be in you favour ahhh almost for got ill be making a ping list for any one that would like know when my big raffle starts main prizes are going to be unhatched egg, and lvl 25 dragons... let me know jijji bye!!! [/center] sorry about my spelling, ill also correct it when i get back
Raffle
so hatch my first egg that i found in the coli, some time back, found out that it quit popular colors. :D i was going to put it in a big raffle i have planed but, iv got so much help on this game i wanted to show some gratitude jiji
so here is a super cheep raffle and it will be for this guy.
and i wish you all luck the winner will e pulled on radomorg.com
wooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh
hes ready to breed too

32054104_350.png

nice and simple all you have to do is....
rules
-only 10 tickets per person max
-to get these tickets all you need to do is send 1 of any thing via cross road or pm i do not mind , it can be
treasure - Food | Materials | Apparel | Familiars | Battle Items | Skins | Specialty | Other even dragon or gems but keep in mind ill most probably exhale it if its a dragon
-pleas tell me that it for this raffle, if you more than 10 items it is still only 10 tickets keep this in mind.

thinking about ending this at the end of this month but i may extend it if needed

p.s- im at work most of the day and going now so i will respond to all when i get back. thank you and may the odds be in you favour

ahhh
almost for got ill be making a ping list for any one that would like know when my big raffle starts main prizes are going to be unhatched egg, and lvl 25 dragons... let me know jijji bye!!!
sorry about my spelling, ill also correct it when i get back
60825441.png -Activity RAFFLE (free)
-Hatchery
13138101.png imp fox project 93849726.png
ping list
@DragonMaiden@Aeriae

ping latter (on last day)
@Cealygosa
ping list
@DragonMaiden@Aeriae

ping latter (on last day)
@Cealygosa
-Hatchery
bump
bump
-Hatchery
@bamboo1996
I think I'll get some tickets, but can you guarantee it won't be bred before the raffle is over? I probably won't want it if it's bred ;-;
@bamboo1996
I think I'll get some tickets, but can you guarantee it won't be bred before the raffle is over? I probably won't want it if it's bred ;-;
i will not breed it

@AvacadoToast
i will also add this to the post
i will not breed it

@AvacadoToast
i will also add this to the post
-Hatchery
added
added