Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed
I haven't been active on Flight Rising in a long time, and while I've certainly enjoyed my time here I don't think I'll have time to be active on this site again. So I figured my dragons and everything in my hoard would be better off in the hands of someone who could care for them rather than just sitting here gathering dust.

EDIT: I am down to the dregs of my hoard, and so am no longer able to take requests for gifts. I only have a few familiars (most of them common/inexpensive) left. These will go to the people who have already posted here, but I'm not sure if I'll have enough to get through the whole list. Sorry in advance if I'm unable to get to you.

I still have a number of dragons free to a good home - I do ask that you don't take them if you just want to exalt them immediately, though. Edit: some of my deity dragons are still avalible, but the level 25's and gen 1's have already been claimed. Since several people have asked about them, Ava and Jasper are my progenators and so are unavailable. Please check out my lair to see what's available, and respond to this forum if you see any you want. Any dragons listed after Ava and Jasper in my lair have already been requested and are awaiting their new owners to pick them up from the crossroads.

Thank you all for your patience and kind words!
I haven't been active on Flight Rising in a long time, and while I've certainly enjoyed my time here I don't think I'll have time to be active on this site again. So I figured my dragons and everything in my hoard would be better off in the hands of someone who could care for them rather than just sitting here gathering dust.

EDIT: I am down to the dregs of my hoard, and so am no longer able to take requests for gifts. I only have a few familiars (most of them common/inexpensive) left. These will go to the people who have already posted here, but I'm not sure if I'll have enough to get through the whole list. Sorry in advance if I'm unable to get to you.

I still have a number of dragons free to a good home - I do ask that you don't take them if you just want to exalt them immediately, though. Edit: some of my deity dragons are still avalible, but the level 25's and gen 1's have already been claimed. Since several people have asked about them, Ava and Jasper are my progenators and so are unavailable. Please check out my lair to see what's available, and respond to this forum if you see any you want. Any dragons listed after Ava and Jasper in my lair have already been requested and are awaiting their new owners to pick them up from the crossroads.

Thank you all for your patience and kind words!
@RiverSong
It's very kind of you to do a giveaway before leaving. Thanks!
@RiverSong
It's very kind of you to do a giveaway before leaving. Thanks!
ZincAlloy.gif
@RiverSong sorry to see you go, I wish you luck in whatever you do next. If you have any, I'd really appreciate familiars and apparel from festivals before 2017 (especially 2013), though any familiars or apparel will do. I also really love skins/accents, too.
@RiverSong sorry to see you go, I wish you luck in whatever you do next. If you have any, I'd really appreciate familiars and apparel from festivals before 2017 (especially 2013), though any familiars or apparel will do. I also really love skins/accents, too.
Pixel-Babies.png
@riversong I'm sorry you're quitting! Could I have papyruus? I'm a big undertale fan and I havent been able to breed a dragon that looks like him yet
@riversong I'm sorry you're quitting! Could I have papyruus? I'm a big undertale fan and I havent been able to breed a dragon that looks like him yet

IMG_2205.png
IPU0tJf.pngxNSna4Q.png
Good luck in your real life! Hope you enjoyed being here.
I'd be happy if I get for example Arcane sprite. I love collecting familiars, especially sprites.

@RiverSong
Good luck in your real life! Hope you enjoyed being here.
I'd be happy if I get for example Arcane sprite. I love collecting familiars, especially sprites.

@RiverSong
YM7fnsh.gif
@RiverSong Good luck in your future endeavors! If you have any spare silk apparel that isn't Crimson I would love them c:
@RiverSong Good luck in your future endeavors! If you have any spare silk apparel that isn't Crimson I would love them c:
20829.png __ null | he/they | FR+3
» selling / trading thread
» looking for accent wearers
Sorry to see you go, but that's really nice of you. Best of luck with whatever might come your way.
@RiverSong
I'm always sad to see someone leave our community. Have fun out there and remember that you can always come back!

edit: If you could send me your Plague or Wind Sprites I will raffle them off and give away half the proceeds to newbies.

If you can't send a Sprite, can I please have Solace with her familiar and skin? I will pay it forward to others. Thank you!
@RiverSong
I'm always sad to see someone leave our community. Have fun out there and remember that you can always come back!

edit: If you could send me your Plague or Wind Sprites I will raffle them off and give away half the proceeds to newbies.

If you can't send a Sprite, can I please have Solace with her familiar and skin? I will pay it forward to others. Thank you!
9kcPMa2.gif
@RiverSong Always sad to see people leave, I wish you the best of luck irl and hope you have good memories from fr! It is so kind of you to do a giveaway before you leave and if you have anything old you would be willing to give, I would appreciate it!
@RiverSong Always sad to see people leave, I wish you the best of luck irl and hope you have good memories from fr! It is so kind of you to do a giveaway before you leave and if you have anything old you would be willing to give, I would appreciate it!
@RiverSong

Sad to see you go! do happen to have candles from Night of Nocturne?
@RiverSong

Sad to see you go! do happen to have candles from Night of Nocturne?
tumblr_n62fmtYUzt1tyl6vco2_r1_500.png