Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed
@Riversong

Could I please get some holiday things if they aren't gone yet?
Also if Ava isn't your progen I'd love her and her apparel to become my gen 1 nature rep
@Riversong

Could I please get some holiday things if they aren't gone yet?
Also if Ava isn't your progen I'd love her and her apparel to become my gen 1 nature rep
3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif
[img]http://cdn.smosh.com/sites/default/files/ftpuploads/bloguploads/weird-funny-gif-picard-shuttle.gif[/img]
weird-funny-gif-picard-shuttle.gif
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
@RiverSong Sorry to hear your leaving! This is very generous of you though (:
Can I snag Mora, her skin, familiar & apparel, and any of the following that may be left?: Reaper's Guise, Eroded crystalhide, Crystalhide treads, Companion Comet, Seashell Mantle, Thresher Flatfins, Tricktouper crown, Starseers Sash, Leafy Gladeboughs, Autumn breeze, Gale Wolf, Hati
@RiverSong Sorry to hear your leaving! This is very generous of you though (:
Can I snag Mora, her skin, familiar & apparel, and any of the following that may be left?: Reaper's Guise, Eroded crystalhide, Crystalhide treads, Companion Comet, Seashell Mantle, Thresher Flatfins, Tricktouper crown, Starseers Sash, Leafy Gladeboughs, Autumn breeze, Gale Wolf, Hati
tumblr_inline_njny437T5Q1sztcmx.png
@Riversong Thank you!
@Riversong Thank you!
@RiverSong Sad to see you go! It's very kind of you to do this, though. If you have any interesting skins left, I would love to make good use of them!

Thank you again, and best of luck in all your endeavors!
@RiverSong Sad to see you go! It's very kind of you to do this, though. If you have any interesting skins left, I would love to make good use of them!

Thank you again, and best of luck in all your endeavors!
@RiverSong

I think I remember seeing you around the forums when I first joined and you always seemed like a really nice person

um i guess a guise or anything off Aeris would be really cool

or just an older dragon that you want to have a good home

whatever you do, good luck out there c:

@RiverSong

I think I remember seeing you around the forums when I first joined and you always seemed like a really nice person

um i guess a guise or anything off Aeris would be really cool

or just an older dragon that you want to have a good home

whatever you do, good luck out there c:

Please remember that you (yes, you) are loved and important. Stay strong!
61.png
Grimmer | he/him | dead lair? what dead lair? | +3 fr | I love plague but I miss bossdad
@RiverSong
Sad to hear you're leaving, though I hope you have a great time outside of FR! :D Thanks for doing this, it's very nice of you.

I'm guessing a lot of stuff might be picked over, but in all honesty I don't mind what I get. XD I would request any older festival stuff, but send whatever you feel like!
@RiverSong
Sad to hear you're leaving, though I hope you have a great time outside of FR! :D Thanks for doing this, it's very nice of you.

I'm guessing a lot of stuff might be picked over, but in all honesty I don't mind what I get. XD I would request any older festival stuff, but send whatever you feel like!
x8z3xmt.pngFor God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16
@RiverSong

As someone that's new it's sad to see people leave, but I wish you the best of luck irl!

I'm not sure if you would have any, but I'm looking for forest/nature apparel for my dragon in my profile pic. Also looking for succulent vista and random familiars, but I'll honestly be happy with whatever you have left to throw at me

EDIT:

A big thanks to RoyalSorceress for sending me some of the items needed to swap for the vista!

Sent an exalt fodder dragon to Makkachin because I don't have any of the familiars they want, but they have an exalt lair
@RiverSong

As someone that's new it's sad to see people leave, but I wish you the best of luck irl!

I'm not sure if you would have any, but I'm looking for forest/nature apparel for my dragon in my profile pic. Also looking for succulent vista and random familiars, but I'll honestly be happy with whatever you have left to throw at me

EDIT:

A big thanks to RoyalSorceress for sending me some of the items needed to swap for the vista!

Sent an exalt fodder dragon to Makkachin because I don't have any of the familiars they want, but they have an exalt lair
plagueiscool_zps0139e344.gif
@RiverSong I wish you the best of luck irl and that you find something that makes you happy :)

If they are still avail may I have either Safara or Aether? I absolutely Skydancers and they are beautiful! Also, if you have any apparel or skins specifically for SDs may I possibly have one?

I know this is a long shot but if you have any gem familiars would I be able to have a few? (Or any familiars at all would be amazing really)

Thank you so much for posting and I hope you have a wonderful day!
@RiverSong I wish you the best of luck irl and that you find something that makes you happy :)

If they are still avail may I have either Safara or Aether? I absolutely Skydancers and they are beautiful! Also, if you have any apparel or skins specifically for SDs may I possibly have one?

I know this is a long shot but if you have any gem familiars would I be able to have a few? (Or any familiars at all would be amazing really)

Thank you so much for posting and I hope you have a wonderful day!
HgzXqyH.png
comfort dragons

looking for: XXX White Unbred G1 and XYY Gloom/White Unbred G1
(I have an XXX Charcoal I can trade + other g1s and items, please ask!)
@RiverSong

So sorry you are leaving. I love that you want us to be generous with each other!

If no one has claimed Solace, I would love to have her. If I could get her apparel, skin, and familiar that would be glorious!

I will pay it forward generously.
@RiverSong

So sorry you are leaving. I love that you want us to be generous with each other!

If no one has claimed Solace, I would love to have her. If I could get her apparel, skin, and familiar that would be glorious!

I will pay it forward generously.