Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ DONE, thanks for playing! ]
1 2 ... 119 120 121 122 123 ... 191 192
bump
bump
Bump!
Bump!
ba119729640c7b4e6f7c4b9ef3b4606300c4572a.gifglXxMGc.png
F***! I was out of town and totally forgot to bump.

Well then, Bump #1!
F***! I was out of town and totally forgot to bump.

Well then, Bump #1!
qEk3KWu.pngtumblr_inline_oqo9olC1Ns1rv0lxs_75sq.giftumblr_inline_oqo9qyXDkH1rv0lxs_75sq.giftumblr_inline_oqo9r2SpYX1rv0lxs_250.gif she/her | +2 fr time
Bump
Bump
tumblr_p5situFZKz1wg7iydo6_r1_250.png 7QNdwjy.png
Bump
Bump
B43QG5A.png
bump 7!
bump 7!
55f42e9419a5f403f1d649506d357de5.pngHW4lpxl.png
Bump
Bump
Apologies for the delay! Bumps have been recorded and the D chest opening will be posted shortly.

@AlexH11152

B109 is free. Please send 20kt ASAP to claim it!

@Pat

I added 50 chests to set B. Neither B or F are complete at this time. Thank you!

@Hanuman (B112) @Meowruff (B122)

Congrats on the chains! The chests are yours.

@TheGodOfStories

You actually completed your bump chain on the 6th. <: Please choose a chest!

@Kalypsonite

Sorry for the delay in my answer! B55 has already been claimed. The lowest number chest currently available is B102.

@MOMOFSIX

Sorry, B122 was already claimed! Please choose another.

@TwoSwordsClash

Yes, of course! Any F chest that has its lid on the first page is available to claim.
Apologies for the delay! Bumps have been recorded and the D chest opening will be posted shortly.

@AlexH11152

B109 is free. Please send 20kt ASAP to claim it!

@Pat

I added 50 chests to set B. Neither B or F are complete at this time. Thank you!

@Hanuman (B112) @Meowruff (B122)

Congrats on the chains! The chests are yours.

@TheGodOfStories

You actually completed your bump chain on the 6th. <: Please choose a chest!

@Kalypsonite

Sorry for the delay in my answer! B55 has already been claimed. The lowest number chest currently available is B102.

@MOMOFSIX

Sorry, B122 was already claimed! Please choose another.

@TwoSwordsClash

Yes, of course! Any F chest that has its lid on the first page is available to claim.
@Saphelle When are the D chest gonna be opened? Im waiting eagerly! :D
@Saphelle When are the D chest gonna be opened? Im waiting eagerly! :D
ZwMTIV6.png
[center][font=courier new][size=7][size=5]NOW OPENING[/size] CHEST SET D[/size] [img]http://i.imgur.com/Bxh1PCS.png[/img][/font] Thank you all for your patience! It is my great pleasure to announce the opening of Chest Set D! I used a random number generator to determine the order of the list of winners and assigned prizes this way. Please remember that there was no guarantee of winning anything, as in a typical raffle. Nonetheless, I hope that you all are satisfied with your gamble! [size=2]@BeingOfNature @Stormdance @zzzHorses @KawaiiFlyer @rwby @Rionach @Keyina @Koyako @ThursdaySquirrel @Oceanas @WynterFalcyn @owllover0626 @lifewithunity @TheDragonQueen1 @KCGallows @TheDragonQueen1 @XxRQYTxX @AetherSeer @Allison0717 @smeen @MonochromeSilver @c33213 @Oceanas @MegaAbsols @Chantares @Strauss @Pawbeast @Beezadrella @GShiny @chimeratic @FaeLover @VictoryLT @HorseCrazy @Angilian @silverein @faraway @MikaelHart @ExpectInsanity @Holographic @Rockelle @RidleeKi @Skia @Pallida @Zillua @Angilian @ShadyRabbit @SilverFoxDemon @PiedPipeCleaner @MikaelHart @TheCheshireSpy @Nebulacloud @Hinumi @embershade97 @embershade97 @Beezadrella @VictoryLT @SunNoodle [/size] [br][rule][rule] [br] [font=courier new][size=7]GRAND PRIZE WINNER[/size][/font] [item=primary gene: petals] (or any gem gene) [font=courier new][size=5]@Stormdance[/size][/font] [font=courier new][size=6]MAJOR PRIZES AND WINNERS[/size][/font] [item=vista: gem hoarder] [item=vista: boneyard] (or any gem vistas) [font=courier new][size=5]@TheDragonQueen1[/size][/font] [item=chillspike collar] [font=courier new][size=5]@Strauss[/size][/font] [font=courier new][size=6]OTHER WINNERS[/size][/font] @AetherSeer - Chillspike Crown @Angilian - Accent: Warden's Coat @c33213 - 99x Giant Sand Dollar @chimeratic - Skin: Ice Golem @embershade97 - Rainbow Fins Chest @KawaiiFlyer - Skin: Animated Icicle @KCGallows - Warmwater Wanderers @Keyina - Seashell Mantle @MonochromeSilver - Seawater Savior @Pallida - Wavesong Chest @Pawbeast - Colorful Ice Chest @RidleeKi - Seashell Mantle @Rionach - Accent: Abandoned Depths @rwby - Snowfall Robe @silverein - Frozen Goblin @Skia - Warmwater Wanderers @Strauss - Winter Draft Chest @TheCheshireSpy - Diver Crown @TheDragonQueen1 - Crystal Rainbow Chest; Accent: Frosted Glasswing; Waveswept Chest @ThursdaySquirrel - 2x Ambush @VictoryLT - 99x Giant Sand Dollar @WynterFalcyn - Accent: Circuit Breaker @XxRQYTxX - Skin: Frigid Abyss @Zillua - Frozen Goblin There were a total of 30 prizes in this set including the grand and major prizes. To see the organized list of who got what, please refer to the [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JBAwSXurkl0-uV7oCUrIiBCtX1JviSWVzKlFfZ7SDpc/edit#gid=2000203297]spreadsheet![/url] [br][rule][rule] [font=courier new][size=7]PRIZES HAVE BEEN DISTRIBUTED[/size]
NOW OPENING
CHEST SET D

Bxh1PCS.png

Thank you all for your patience!
It is my great pleasure to announce the opening of Chest Set D!

I used a random number generator to determine the order of the list of winners and assigned prizes this way. Please remember that there was no guarantee of winning anything, as in a typical raffle.
Nonetheless, I hope that you all are satisfied with your gamble!

@BeingOfNature @Stormdance @zzzHorses @KawaiiFlyer @rwby @Rionach @Keyina @Koyako @ThursdaySquirrel @Oceanas @WynterFalcyn @owllover0626 @lifewithunity @TheDragonQueen1 @KCGallows @TheDragonQueen1 @XxRQYTxX @AetherSeer @Allison0717 @smeen @MonochromeSilver @c33213 @Oceanas @MegaAbsols @Chantares @Strauss @Pawbeast @Beezadrella @GShiny @chimeratic @FaeLover @VictoryLT @HorseCrazy @Angilian @silverein @faraway @MikaelHart @ExpectInsanity @Holographic @Rockelle @RidleeKi @Skia @Pallida @Zillua @Angilian @ShadyRabbit @SilverFoxDemon @PiedPipeCleaner @MikaelHart @TheCheshireSpy @Nebulacloud @Hinumi @embershade97 @embershade97 @Beezadrella @VictoryLT @SunNoodle

GRAND PRIZE WINNER
Primary Gene: Petals
(or any gem gene)
@Stormdance

MAJOR PRIZES AND WINNERS
Vista: Gem Hoarder Vista: Boneyard
(or any gem vistas)
@TheDragonQueen1

Chillspike Collar
@Strauss

OTHER WINNERS
@AetherSeer - Chillspike Crown
@Angilian - Accent: Warden's Coat
@c33213 - 99x Giant Sand Dollar
@chimeratic - Skin: Ice Golem
@embershade97 - Rainbow Fins Chest
@KawaiiFlyer - Skin: Animated Icicle
@KCGallows - Warmwater Wanderers
@Keyina - Seashell Mantle
@MonochromeSilver - Seawater Savior
@Pallida - Wavesong Chest
@Pawbeast - Colorful Ice Chest
@RidleeKi - Seashell Mantle
@Rionach - Accent: Abandoned Depths
@rwby - Snowfall Robe
@silverein - Frozen Goblin
@Skia - Warmwater Wanderers
@Strauss - Winter Draft Chest
@TheCheshireSpy - Diver Crown
@TheDragonQueen1 - Crystal Rainbow Chest; Accent: Frosted Glasswing; Waveswept Chest
@ThursdaySquirrel - 2x Ambush
@VictoryLT - 99x Giant Sand Dollar
@WynterFalcyn - Accent: Circuit Breaker
@XxRQYTxX - Skin: Frigid Abyss
@Zillua - Frozen Goblin

There were a total of 30 prizes in this set including the grand and major prizes.
To see the organized list of who got what, please refer to the spreadsheet!

PRIZES HAVE BEEN DISTRIBUTED
1 2 ... 119 120 121 122 123 ... 191 192