Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ DONE, thanks for playing! ]
1 2 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 192
@MisterBacon

E30 is yours! Please send 150g or 140kt ASAP. Sorry for the delay!
@MisterBacon

E30 is yours! Please send 150g or 140kt ASAP. Sorry for the delay!
@Saphelle
Will you be opening the other chests soon? I think I entered? I can't remember aha
@Saphelle
Will you be opening the other chests soon? I think I entered? I can't remember aha
8WgC0V2.jpg
@Revolutionary

I'm just going to open C and E alongside one another tomorrow afternoon, since that's the official end of the raffle! So sorry for the wait, best of luck! :)
@Revolutionary

I'm just going to open C and E alongside one another tomorrow afternoon, since that's the official end of the raffle! So sorry for the wait, best of luck! :)
@Saphelle Nice! Thank you ~
@Saphelle Nice! Thank you ~
8WgC0V2.jpg
Bump~
Bump~
[center][font=courier new][size=7][size=5]NOW OPENING[/size] CHEST SET C[/size] [img]http://i.imgur.com/eJHi5G1.png[/img][/font] Thank you all for your patience! I apologize for the wait on this one! It is my great pleasure to announce the opening of Chest Set C! I used a random number generator to determine the order of the list of winners and assigned prizes this way. Please remember that there was no guarantee of winning anything, as in a typical raffle. Nonetheless, I hope that you all are satisfied with your gamble! [size=2]@Aiden @Ariizumi @AuguryOfDarkness @CabbageCat @Clandestump @Everfree101 @Funfactlove @Hawkens @Holographic @HowlingHooves @JordanKitten @Kitsara @Koyako @LadyKnightKatsa @LazarusUndead @MegaAbsols @Mithian @ObsceneOatmeal @Pawbeast @RedWillia @ReikiMuroichi @Riful @Roseblossom @Sebak @ShadyRabbit @Siritys @Tinytalkingtina @VictoryLT @WynterFalcyn @Yagine @ZackFairy @chimeratic @nidoarisato @risingsunn @rwby [/size] [br][rule][rule] [br] [font=courier new][size=7]GRAND PRIZE WINNER[/size][/font] [item=breed change: wildclaw] [font=courier new][size=5]@Siritys[/size][/font] [font=courier new][size=6]MAJOR PRIZES AND WINNERS[/size][/font] [item=breed change: nocturne] [font=courier new][size=5]@Riful & @LazarusUndead[/size][/font] [skin=6716] [font=courier new][size=5]@CabbageCat[/size][/font] [item=unhatched lightning egg] [item=unhatched nocturne egg] [item=unhatched bogsneak egg] @ReikiMuroichi || @Clandestump || @Funfactlove [font=courier new][size=6]OTHER WINNERS[/size][/font] @Clandestump - Molten Marauder @Holographic - Accent: Kindling King @HowlingHooves - Blazing Goblin @LadyKnightKatsa - Wispwillow Peryton @Koyako - Tar-Trooper Slarg @Mithian - Irregular Nekomata @Riful - Sun Scatter Chest @risingsunn - Accent: Frosted Glasswing @Roseblossom - Rosy Peryton @rwby - Enamored Swan @WynterFalcyn - Anomalous Nekomata @Yagine - Sweetheart Swan @ZackFairy - Algae-Bottom Slarg There were a total of 20 prizes in this set including the grand and major prizes. To see the organized list of who got what, please refer to the [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JBAwSXurkl0-uV7oCUrIiBCtX1JviSWVzKlFfZ7SDpc/edit#gid=420453334]spreadsheet![/url] [br][rule][rule] [font=courier new][size=7]PRIZES HAVE BEEN DISTRIBUTED[/size]
NOW OPENING
CHEST SET C

eJHi5G1.png

Thank you all for your patience! I apologize for the wait on this one!
It is my great pleasure to announce the opening of Chest Set C!

I used a random number generator to determine the order of the list of winners and assigned prizes this way. Please remember that there was no guarantee of winning anything, as in a typical raffle.
Nonetheless, I hope that you all are satisfied with your gamble!

@Aiden @Ariizumi @AuguryOfDarkness @CabbageCat @Clandestump @Everfree101 @Funfactlove @Hawkens @Holographic @HowlingHooves @JordanKitten @Kitsara @Koyako @LadyKnightKatsa @LazarusUndead @MegaAbsols @Mithian @ObsceneOatmeal @Pawbeast @RedWillia @ReikiMuroichi @Riful @Roseblossom @Sebak @ShadyRabbit @Siritys @Tinytalkingtina @VictoryLT @WynterFalcyn @Yagine @ZackFairy @chimeratic @nidoarisato @risingsunn @rwby

GRAND PRIZE WINNER
Breed Change: Wildclaw
@Siritys

MAJOR PRIZES AND WINNERS
Breed Change: Nocturne
@Riful & @LazarusUndead

@CabbageCat

Unhatched Lightning Egg Unhatched Nocturne Egg Unhatched Bogsneak Egg
@ReikiMuroichi || @Clandestump || @Funfactlove

OTHER WINNERS
@Clandestump - Molten Marauder
@Holographic - Accent: Kindling King
@HowlingHooves - Blazing Goblin
@LadyKnightKatsa - Wispwillow Peryton
@Koyako - Tar-Trooper Slarg
@Mithian - Irregular Nekomata
@Riful - Sun Scatter Chest
@risingsunn - Accent: Frosted Glasswing
@Roseblossom - Rosy Peryton
@rwby - Enamored Swan
@WynterFalcyn - Anomalous Nekomata
@Yagine - Sweetheart Swan
@ZackFairy - Algae-Bottom Slarg

There were a total of 20 prizes in this set including the grand and major prizes.
To see the organized list of who got what, please refer to the spreadsheet!

PRIZES HAVE BEEN DISTRIBUTED
ou wow ^^ Thank you sooo much ^^
ou wow ^^ Thank you sooo much ^^
B43QG5A.png
Oh bummer. Nothing for me this round. But holy heck, congrats @Siritys!!! I was happy to see that you had won the grand prize!
Oh bummer. Nothing for me this round. But holy heck, congrats @Siritys!!! I was happy to see that you had won the grand prize!
Shady's G1 Sales: Auction house | Hib den
Looking to commission a custom skin: Details here
shadyrabbit.png
Ahhhh I'm so happy to have won something, thank you so much!!
Ahhhh I'm so happy to have won something, thank you so much!!
Thank you!
Thank you!
jUwfHJZ.pngevQiLxp.pnggiphy.gif
9dJ0IYz.png5fgEfWS.pngezgif-5-10c35f64cb.giftumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo7_250.pngtumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.pngiirUfLO.pngj3jqCd5.pngLichtdrache.gif[/center]
1 2 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 192