Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [R] Eggs & Scrolls (DRAWING!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 120 121
@Gaia
Please ping me for everything, thanks~!
@Gaia
Please ping me for everything, thanks~!
yv0mNts.png
@Birdsofwax While bumps will always be appreciated, I'm afraid I won't be using bumps as a way to earn tickets - mainly because it'd be too much work for me to record.

Updating the pinglists! :)
@Birdsofwax While bumps will always be appreciated, I'm afraid I won't be using bumps as a way to earn tickets - mainly because it'd be too much work for me to record.

Updating the pinglists! :)
could I get a ping when you open? o:

thank you!
could I get a ping when you open? o:

thank you!
u2TWLA7.png
@Giraffes
@GalaxyFilly
@Praeter
@Stormheart208
@Keyina
@bamboo1996
@Leucine
@MissGoldenPixel
@TheCheshireSpy
@Angilian
@turtlee
@PiedPipecleaner
@KiteM
@Birdsofwax
@FireDawn

Hi folks,

You all requested to be pinged when the raffle was open! So here it is - I think I've finished everything up! Please let me know if you have any questions.

@Giraffes, @GalaxyFilly, @Praeter and @Stormheart208 - You guys requested to be put on the 'everything' pinglist. This pinglist is now all up to date, and can be found in the second tab of the ticket spreadsheet

@Leucine - *waves* Hiya! What do you think of my raffle? As I said in your IC thread, I had been itching to do another raffle for a while now, and your thread pushed me across the line! =3 I went and took a quick peek at your raffle as well, and it is looking good!!

@PiedPipecleaner You never know! In one of my previous raffles someone who had purchased a single ticket (out of over 30 000 tickets sold) won a prize! :) RNG works in mysterious ways.

Now without further a-do; this raffle is now officially open! Let's get started!
(On a side note - I am in the car, on my phone, abroad ^^' I should be home in a few hours, but for now I can only check sporadically!
@Giraffes
@GalaxyFilly
@Praeter
@Stormheart208
@Keyina
@bamboo1996
@Leucine
@MissGoldenPixel
@TheCheshireSpy
@Angilian
@turtlee
@PiedPipecleaner
@KiteM
@Birdsofwax
@FireDawn

Hi folks,

You all requested to be pinged when the raffle was open! So here it is - I think I've finished everything up! Please let me know if you have any questions.

@Giraffes, @GalaxyFilly, @Praeter and @Stormheart208 - You guys requested to be put on the 'everything' pinglist. This pinglist is now all up to date, and can be found in the second tab of the ticket spreadsheet

@Leucine - *waves* Hiya! What do you think of my raffle? As I said in your IC thread, I had been itching to do another raffle for a while now, and your thread pushed me across the line! =3 I went and took a quick peek at your raffle as well, and it is looking good!!

@PiedPipecleaner You never know! In one of my previous raffles someone who had purchased a single ticket (out of over 30 000 tickets sold) won a prize! :) RNG works in mysterious ways.

Now without further a-do; this raffle is now officially open! Let's get started!
(On a side note - I am in the car, on my phone, abroad ^^' I should be home in a few hours, but for now I can only check sporadically!
@Gaia; Oh wow!!! I'm blown away, this raffle is outstanding *^* You did an amazing job on this, your effort clearly shows. Thank you, also uvu~ Raffles sure are fun! Please add me to the 'everything' pinglist, and shortly I'll be sending 10000t for 10 tickets for the time being c:
@Gaia; Oh wow!!! I'm blown away, this raffle is outstanding *^* You did an amazing job on this, your effort clearly shows. Thank you, also uvu~ Raffles sure are fun! Please add me to the 'everything' pinglist, and shortly I'll be sending 10000t for 10 tickets for the time being c:
s2f2i3T.png ... leu
fr +5
she/her
wishlist
gem stop
@gaia I'm sending for 30 tickets :)
@gaia I'm sending for 30 tickets :)
@Gaia

I'm sending some Baldwin mats for tickets! I'll be boarding a plane soon though so I might not get it sent in until way later.
@Gaia

I'm sending some Baldwin mats for tickets! I'll be boarding a plane soon though so I might not get it sent in until way later.
m6vglJ1.png
@Gaia then I guess I really do need to try my luck! I'll be sending some items and such in soon
@Gaia then I guess I really do need to try my luck! I'll be sending some items and such in soon
Pixel-Babies.png
All purchases received so far have been recorded in the spreadsheet! Thanks for entering! ^^

@MissGoldenPixel Have a safe flight!!

@Leucine - thank you! =3 I copied most of it from my previous raffles (Thank the deities for forum search so I can reuse old threads/coding) And they are definitely a lot of fun! Tiring, but fun!
All purchases received so far have been recorded in the spreadsheet! Thanks for entering! ^^

@MissGoldenPixel Have a safe flight!!

@Leucine - thank you! =3 I copied most of it from my previous raffles (Thank the deities for forum search so I can reuse old threads/coding) And they are definitely a lot of fun! Tiring, but fun!
@gaia

Pinglist for everything!
@gaia

Pinglist for everything!
Free max level brewing. Thread here!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 120 121