Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~50k Lore Gen1 Grabs~ (Hiatus)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(Inspired by the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2094237]awesome thread with the same concept by @Uxie[/url]! Check her out, 10/10 recommend.) [columns][item=unhatched earth egg] [item=unhatched plague egg] [item=unhatched fire egg] [item=unhatched light egg] [item=unhatched wind egg] [item=unhatched nature egg] [item=unhatched ice egg] [item=unhatched lightning egg] [item=unhatched water egg] [item=unhatched shadow egg] [item=unhatched arcane egg][nextcol][center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12083024] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/120831/12083024_350.png[/img] [quote][size=4][font=papyrus]"Greetings! I see you happened upon this little corner of Sornieth. I'm Caron, leader of the Mayfly clan. Do you want a new clan member? Of course you do, you look like you could use some extra smile factor! Jokes aside, we often find eggs, or abandoned dragons. They have no family, but we can't take them in - it's terrible, yes, but we're barely surviving on our own as-is. So... Would you take care of them instead? They're looking for a home. You look like you could give one to them. Can you?" [/quote] Hey there! Nims here, using the lovely idea of lore Gen1s again! View this as a sort of alliance - when one runs out of dragons and needs to prepare more, you can go to the other instead! So I'll be starting with ten dragons too - every batch will follow a certain theme! The fifth theme is 'New Beginnings'! You wander around the area... what do your eyes stop on? 1 - A scribble on a stone 2 - A fallen leaf 3 - A dead mouse [u]The Items[/u] You don't just get a Gen1, nooo! You will also get items to go along and complete the story of your dragon! Be they food, companions, apparel, or even genes, your dragons will come bearing a part of them. [u]The Rules[/u] Because what's life without rules! - You pick a number, or ask me for a random dragon, I deliver as soon as I receive payment (2-Way XRoad will do) It may take a while at times, depending on what I'm doing. - Feel free to grab more than one dragon! - If a week passes without all dragons having been sold, if I have enough Gen1s I start the next batch, but still keep the unadopted ones up for grabbing. - Once you get it, the dragon is yours - obviously, I'd appreciate it if they got a loving home, but if you want to do something else with them, be my guest. - If you feel like exalting it though, do contact me first? I am proud of some of these babies and might want to take them back. - Feel free to add to the lore or have them write to my clan! I'm always here for that kinda interaction. And now, what are you waiting for? Adopt a Gen One now! [nextcol][item=unhatched earth egg] [item=unhatched plague egg] [item=unhatched fire egg] [item=unhatched light egg] [item=unhatched wind egg] [item=unhatched nature egg] [item=unhatched ice egg] [item=unhatched lightning egg] [item=unhatched water egg] [item=unhatched shadow egg] [item=unhatched arcane egg] [/columns]
(Inspired by the awesome thread with the same concept by @Uxie! Check her out, 10/10 recommend.)
Unhatched Earth Egg
Unhatched Plague Egg
Unhatched Fire Egg
Unhatched Light Egg
Unhatched Wind Egg
Unhatched Nature Egg
Unhatched Ice Egg
Unhatched Lightning Egg
Unhatched Water Egg
Unhatched Shadow Egg
Unhatched Arcane Egg

12083024_350.png
Quote:
"Greetings! I see you happened upon this little corner of Sornieth. I'm Caron, leader of the Mayfly clan. Do you want a new clan member? Of course you do, you look like you could use some extra smile factor!

Jokes aside, we often find eggs, or abandoned dragons. They have no family, but we can't take them in - it's terrible, yes, but we're barely surviving on our own as-is. So... Would you take care of them instead? They're looking for a home. You look like you could give one to them. Can you?"

Hey there! Nims here, using the lovely idea of lore Gen1s again! View this as a sort of alliance - when one runs out of dragons and needs to prepare more, you can go to the other instead! So I'll be starting with ten dragons too - every batch will follow a certain theme! The fifth theme is 'New Beginnings'! You wander around the area... what do your eyes stop on?

1 - A scribble on a stone
2 - A fallen leaf
3 - A dead mouse

The Items
You don't just get a Gen1, nooo! You will also get items to go along and complete the story of your dragon! Be they food, companions, apparel, or even genes, your dragons will come bearing a part of them.

The Rules
Because what's life without rules!

- You pick a number, or ask me for a random dragon, I deliver as soon as I receive payment (2-Way XRoad will do) It may take a while at times, depending on what I'm doing.
- Feel free to grab more than one dragon!
- If a week passes without all dragons having been sold, if I have enough Gen1s I start the next batch, but still keep the unadopted ones up for grabbing.
- Once you get it, the dragon is yours - obviously, I'd appreciate it if they got a loving home, but if you want to do something else with them, be my guest.
- If you feel like exalting it though, do contact me first? I am proud of some of these babies and might want to take them back.
- Feel free to add to the lore or have them write to my clan! I'm always here for that kinda interaction.

And now, what are you waiting for? Adopt a Gen One now!
Unhatched Earth Egg
Unhatched Plague Egg
Unhatched Fire Egg
Unhatched Light Egg
Unhatched Wind Egg
Unhatched Nature Egg
Unhatched Ice Egg
Unhatched Lightning Egg
Unhatched Water Egg
Unhatched Shadow Egg
Unhatched Arcane Egg
Wishlist | They/Them or Xe/Zir | Please ping me!
Friendly bump !
You guys should order!!
I promise you won't be dissapointed.
^.^
Friendly bump !
You guys should order!!
I promise you won't be dissapointed.
^.^
Buying/Trading for eggs. ♥ PM me
@Nimphy I pick up the withered rose
@Nimphy I pick up the withered rose
B43QG5A.png
@Siritys Sonnet is on his way to join you! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30013796] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/300138/30013796_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Siritys Sonnet is on his way to join you!

30013796_350.png
@Nimphy
Can I take the strew of scratch marks?
@Nimphy
Can I take the strew of scratch marks?
KNyL0p3.png
@Nimphy could I take the first one? ^_^
@Nimphy could I take the first one? ^_^
hopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif cowboy | 19 | he/himhopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif
@Nimphy
I'd like 4 and 6 please! :3
@Nimphy
I'd like 4 and 6 please! :3
Time waits for no man or woman.
Make the most of what little time you've got left.
Take hold to what means the most to you, and never let go, else it may slip away.
@Nimphy Random one? :)
@Nimphy Random one? :)
@Nimphy
Could I take 10?

(How much do they cost?)
@Nimphy
Could I take 10?

(How much do they cost?)
ZbxYXYw.gif
Howdy people, I am back online and wow! Received all of your orders, will proceed in a moment.

@Skia, assuming you mean n. 10, they're 50kt or the gem equivalent (exchange rate seems to be somewhere around 1:800-1:850?), just like all others!
Howdy people, I am back online and wow! Received all of your orders, will proceed in a moment.

@Skia, assuming you mean n. 10, they're 50kt or the gem equivalent (exchange rate seems to be somewhere around 1:800-1:850?), just like all others!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7