Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~50k Lore Gen1 Grabs~ (Hiatus)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Nimphy could I please get number 5? (pigments on black canvas i believe)
@Nimphy could I please get number 5? (pigments on black canvas i believe)
fr-sig-update2.jpg
@painm0nky Here is Arleen! She'll be glad to join your clan! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13880630] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/138807/13880630_350.png[/img] [/url]
@painm0nky Here is Arleen! She'll be glad to join your clan!

13880630_350.png
Wishlist | They/Them or Xe/Zir | Please ping me!
@Nimphy

I will take one of the two you have left. I would prefer a Nature, but...I will take either one if that's not an available choice. Either or. ^_^
@Nimphy

I will take one of the two you have left. I would prefer a Nature, but...I will take either one if that's not an available choice. Either or. ^_^
@Nimphy

oh MAN, if 4 - Ancient arts of courting isn't taken, I'd love them!
@Nimphy

oh MAN, if 4 - Ancient arts of courting isn't taken, I'd love them!
L A D Y S P I B E
Haunted Stone Orb
she • fr+3 • lore lair • exalting lair

 fulfill your calling
lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. maecenas maximus, risus eget molestie viverra, augue arcu dictum justo, maximus aliquam risus velit non lectus.
Open once again, new theme, new dragons! Now, to the pings:

@Adu, so sorry about not having replied before! You may definitely, now that it's open once again, I'll be sending them over asap! Unless you prefer to get one of the new dragons of course.

@Geckoe @ChocolateFrog you both asked to be pinged for this round!
Open once again, new theme, new dragons! Now, to the pings:

@Adu, so sorry about not having replied before! You may definitely, now that it's open once again, I'll be sending them over asap! Unless you prefer to get one of the new dragons of course.

@Geckoe @ChocolateFrog you both asked to be pinged for this round!
Wishlist | They/Them or Xe/Zir | Please ping me!
@Nimphy

AAHHHH! Sooo excited. And such a good group of songs. I will have a hard time deciding. Time to listen to everything a billion times before I choose.
@Nimphy

AAHHHH! Sooo excited. And such a good group of songs. I will have a hard time deciding. Time to listen to everything a billion times before I choose.
QEywdRJ.png
@Nimphy

XD I've been dying to give this a go!!!! Can I grab #9 please? I just finished watching the movie!
@Nimphy

XD I've been dying to give this a go!!!! Can I grab #9 please? I just finished watching the movie!
masquerade_badges_participants_badge_by_thesleepyghosty-db20ls5.pngShadowChimesButton-100x100.png ekrMdf5.png
@Nimphy

I'm going to send you the 50k, and you can send either 1 or 3 to me. I can't decide. :p
@Nimphy

I'm going to send you the 50k, and you can send either 1 or 3 to me. I can't decide. :p
QEywdRJ.png
@Nimphy

The old one is just fine! <3
@Nimphy

The old one is just fine! <3
L A D Y S P I B E
Haunted Stone Orb
she • fr+3 • lore lair • exalting lair

 fulfill your calling
lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. maecenas maximus, risus eget molestie viverra, augue arcu dictum justo, maximus aliquam risus velit non lectus.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7