Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | A Ghoultide Carol [COMPLETE]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
[center][img]http://orig13.deviantart.net/9c2c/f/2016/344/4/a/g_carol_big_by_qui___vive-dar7lyw.png[/img][br] [font=times new roman]A spooky wintertime raffle, hosted by the [/font][font=chiller][size=5][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fl8/1929338]Light Flight Horror Hub[/url][/size][/font][/center][br] [columns][img]http://imgur.com/N7JMlPl.gif[/img][nextcol][center][img]http://i.imgur.com/MVUcb3M.png[/img][br][br][img]http://i.imgur.com/5KGfdy1.png[/img][/center][br][indent][font=times new roman][size=4]"Oh! But he was a tight-fisted hand at the grind- stone, Scrooge! a squeezing, wrenching, grasping, scraping, clutching, covetous, old sinner! Hard and sharp as flint, from which no steel had ever struck out generous fire; secret, and self-contained, and solitary as an oyster. The cold within him froze his old features, nipped his pointed nose, shriveled his cheek, stiffened his gait; made his eyes red, his thin lips blue; and spoke out shrewdly in his grating voice. A frosty rime was on his head, and on his eyebrows, and his wiry chin. He carried his own low temperature always about with him; he iced his office in the dogdays; and didn’t thaw it one degree at Christmas."[/size][/font][/indent][br][center][img]http://i.imgur.com/5KGfdy1.png[/img][/center][/columns][br][br] [center][font=times new roman]At the center of the Southern Icefield, in a dimly lit hut, through a door bearing a nameplate that reads "Scrooge and Marley" there is a money lender's business. Inside, shrouded in the icy haze of the frostbitten office, a miserly Tundra hunches over a worn desk, muttering darkly to himself. [/font][br][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24261054] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/242611/24261054_350.png[/img] [/url][br] [columns][center][img]http://i.imgur.com/cfSwDhl.png[/img][/center][br][br][font=times new roman][size=4]"A merry Christmas, sir! Lightweaver save you!" You call out cheerily, your cheeks burning from the cold. "Bah!" Scrooge returns without looking up, "Humbug!" "Christmas a humbug, sir!" you exclaim with a chortle of disbelief. "You don’t mean that, I am sure?" "I do," replies Scrooge, clutching his quill all the tighter. "Merry Christmas! What right have you to be merry? What reason have you to be merry? You’re poor enough. And if you're not here to purchase raffle tickets, I suggest you leave immediately!" "Come, then," you press forward gaily. "What right have you to be dismal? What reason have you to be morose? You’re rich enough. Scrooge narrows his eyes, having no better answer ready on the spur of the moment then to reply, "Bah!" again; and follow it up with "Humbug."[/size][/font][br][br][center][img]http://i.imgur.com/cfSwDhl.png[/img][/center][nextcol][indent][img]http://i.imgur.com/FjVoWQj.gif[/img][/indent][/columns]
g_carol_big_by_qui___vive-dar7lyw.png

A spooky wintertime raffle, hosted by the Light Flight Horror Hub

N7JMlPl.gif
MVUcb3M.png

5KGfdy1.png

"Oh! But he was a tight-fisted hand at the grind- stone, Scrooge! a squeezing, wrenching, grasping, scraping, clutching, covetous, old sinner! Hard and sharp as flint, from which no steel had ever struck out generous fire; secret, and self-contained, and solitary as an oyster. The cold within him froze his old features, nipped his pointed nose, shriveled his cheek, stiffened his gait; made his eyes red, his thin lips blue; and spoke out shrewdly in his grating voice. A frosty rime was on his head, and on his eyebrows, and his wiry chin. He carried his own low temperature always about with him; he iced his office in the dogdays; and didn’t thaw it one degree at Christmas."

5KGfdy1.png

At the center of the Southern Icefield, in a dimly lit hut, through a door bearing a nameplate that reads "Scrooge and Marley" there is a money lender's business. Inside, shrouded in the icy haze of the frostbitten office, a miserly Tundra hunches over a worn desk, muttering darkly to himself.

24261054_350.png

cfSwDhl.png

"A merry Christmas, sir! Lightweaver save you!" You call out cheerily, your cheeks burning from the cold.

"Bah!" Scrooge returns without looking up, "Humbug!"

"Christmas a humbug, sir!" you exclaim with a chortle of disbelief. "You don’t mean that, I am sure?"

"I do," replies Scrooge, clutching his quill all the tighter. "Merry Christmas! What right have you to be merry? What reason have you to be merry? You’re poor enough. And if you're not here to purchase raffle tickets, I suggest you leave immediately!"

"Come, then," you press forward gaily. "What right have you to be dismal? What reason have you to be morose? You’re rich enough.

Scrooge narrows his eyes, having no better answer ready on the spur of the moment then to reply, "Bah!" again; and follow it up with "Humbug."

cfSwDhl.png
FjVoWQj.gif
DJd3AVo.png
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/wYpmp9f.png[/img][br][br][font=parisian][size=7]Rules and Tickets:[/size][/font][/center] [font=parisian][size=6]Rules[/size][/font]: [font=times new roman]1. This raffle will run from [b]FR Time 00:30 Thursday, December 15 through 23:00 Monday, January 30[/b]. Ticket purchases up until this cut off time will be honored, even if I, the host, am not online. 2. All ticket purchases must be made through 1-way CR to @Hannahwrites, so that a clean record is kept (and I don't accidentally lose messages!). 3. Winners will be drawn beginning on [b]Tuesday, January 31[/b] after the raffle has ended. 4. Prizes and prize packs will be drawn from the bottom up, with the raffle's Grand Prize being drawn last. 5. Participants will only be able to win one prize until the Grand Prize drawing. Once a player is drawn as a winner for a prize, their tickets will be removed from the drawing pool until the final drawing for the Grand Prize. 6. Winners will have twenty-four (24) hours from drawing to claim their prizes by pinging the host, @Hannahwrites, in this thread. If the winners do not respond within that time, the prize will be drawn for again, excluding the non-responsive winner's tickets from the drawing pool. (If a player misses their prize window, they will still be eligible for the Grand Prize drawing!) 7. If a player wins a prize from the Dragon Pool, they will be able to pick one dragon of their choice from whatever dragons remain available. 8. Users may keep track of their ticket purchases as they are tallied on [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sMatO1YEeKbhO_7gIw62u7Evb2Ik9SxzcTM31lowe44/edit?usp=sharing]this spreadsheet[/url]. If I've missed any of your tickets, please let me know via PM or here in the thread! 9. Remember, this is an event meant to be fun! Be kind to your fellow players and have mercy on the host should she make a mistake. After all, to err is human.[/font] [font=parisian][size=6]Tickets[/size][/font]: [font=times new roman]1. There are several ways to earn tickets for this raffle in hopes of getting as many participants as possible! 2. You may purchase an unlimited number of tickets from @Hannahwrites for 900 treasure or 1 gem per ticket. 3. You may earn an unlimited number of tickets by donating to the Horror Hub's Spooky Item Bank. A donation of a stack of twenty (20) spooky food items, twenty (20) spooky materials or twenty (20) spooky trinkets will earn you one (1) ticket. A donation of a spooky familiar will earn you one (1) ticket for each unit of 900 treasure that can be divided into its sell value. A donation of a spooky gene, piece of apparel, skin or battle item will earn you one (1) ticket for each unit of 900 treasure that can be divided into its sell value multiplied by 10, or lowest auction house price if no marketplace value exists, when rounded up to the nearest whole number. All donations should be sent via 1-way CR to @Hannahwrites. 4. You may earn five (5) free tickets for advertising this event by placing A Ghoultide Carol Raffle button in your forum signature. 5. Members of the Light Flight can earn one (1) free ticket by adding themselves to the Light Flight Horror Hub pinglist. Just ping me with your request in [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fl8/1929338]this thread![/url] Existing members of the Horror Hub are also entitled to two (2) free tickets.[/font]
wYpmp9f.png

Rules and Tickets:

Rules:

1. This raffle will run from FR Time 00:30 Thursday, December 15 through 23:00 Monday, January 30. Ticket purchases up until this cut off time will be honored, even if I, the host, am not online.

2. All ticket purchases must be made through 1-way CR to @Hannahwrites, so that a clean record is kept (and I don't accidentally lose messages!).

3. Winners will be drawn beginning on Tuesday, January 31 after the raffle has ended.

4. Prizes and prize packs will be drawn from the bottom up, with the raffle's Grand Prize being drawn last.

5. Participants will only be able to win one prize until the Grand Prize drawing. Once a player is drawn as a winner for a prize, their tickets will be removed from the drawing pool until the final drawing for the Grand Prize.

6. Winners will have twenty-four (24) hours from drawing to claim their prizes by pinging the host, @Hannahwrites, in this thread. If the winners do not respond within that time, the prize will be drawn for again, excluding the non-responsive winner's tickets from the drawing pool. (If a player misses their prize window, they will still be eligible for the Grand Prize drawing!)

7. If a player wins a prize from the Dragon Pool, they will be able to pick one dragon of their choice from whatever dragons remain available.

8. Users may keep track of their ticket purchases as they are tallied on this spreadsheet. If I've missed any of your tickets, please let me know via PM or here in the thread!

9. Remember, this is an event meant to be fun! Be kind to your fellow players and have mercy on the host should she make a mistake. After all, to err is human.

Tickets:

1. There are several ways to earn tickets for this raffle in hopes of getting as many participants as possible!

2. You may purchase an unlimited number of tickets from @Hannahwrites for 900 treasure or 1 gem per ticket.

3. You may earn an unlimited number of tickets by donating to the Horror Hub's Spooky Item Bank. A donation of a stack of twenty (20) spooky food items, twenty (20) spooky materials or twenty (20) spooky trinkets will earn you one (1) ticket. A donation of a spooky familiar will earn you one (1) ticket for each unit of 900 treasure that can be divided into its sell value. A donation of a spooky gene, piece of apparel, skin or battle item will earn you one (1) ticket for each unit of 900 treasure that can be divided into its sell value multiplied by 10, or lowest auction house price if no marketplace value exists, when rounded up to the nearest whole number. All donations should be sent via 1-way CR to @Hannahwrites.

4. You may earn five (5) free tickets for advertising this event by placing A Ghoultide Carol Raffle button in your forum signature.

5. Members of the Light Flight can earn one (1) free ticket by adding themselves to the Light Flight Horror Hub pinglist. Just ping me with your request in this thread! Existing members of the Horror Hub are also entitled to two (2) free tickets.
DJd3AVo.png
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/wYpmp9f.png[/img][br][br][font=parisian][size=6]Prize Packs:[/size][/font][/center][br][br][quote][center][font=parisian][size=5]Grand Prize[br]Scrooge's Fortune:[/size][/font][br][br][font=times new roman][i]"But what did Scrooge care! It was the very thing he liked. To edge his way along the crowded paths of life, warning all human sympathy to keep its distance, was what the knowing ones call `nuts’ to Scrooge."[/i][/font][br][br][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24261054] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/242611/24261054_350.png[/img] [/url][br][br][item=gilded decorative chest][item=gilded decorative chest][item=gilded decorative chest][item=gilded decorative chest][item=gilded decorative chest][br][item=primary gene: metallic][item=golden featherfin][item=tertiary gene: scales] [item=vista: treasure hoarder][/quote] [quote][center][font=parisian][size=5]Marley's Phantoms:[/size][/font][br][br][font=times new roman][i]The air was filled with phantoms, wandering hither and thither in restless haste, and moaning as they went. Every one of them wore chains like Marley’s Ghost; some few (they might be guilty governments) were linked together; none were free. Many had been personally known to Scrooge in their lives.[/i][/font][br][br][item=ethereal entourage][br][item=somber spirit][item=unhatched bogsneak egg][item=otherworldly aura][/quote] [quote][center][font=parisian][size=5]Ghosts of Christmas Past:[/size][/font][br][br][font=times new roman][i]"It was a strange figure -- like a child: yet not so like a child as like an old man, viewed through some supernatural medium, which gave him the appearance of having receded from the view, and being diminished to a child’s proportions. Its hair, which hung about its neck and down its back, was white as if with age; and yet the face had not a wrinkle in it, and the tenderest bloom was on the skin."[/i][/font][br][br][item=malevolent spirit][item=time-turner's sandglass][item=disoriented spirit][/quote] [quote][center][font=parisian][size=5]Ghosts of Christmas Present:[/size][/font][br][br][font=times new roman][i]"`I am the Ghost of Christmas Present,’ said the Spirit. `Look upon me.’ Scrooge reverently did so. It was clothed in one simple green robe, or mantle, bordered with white fur. This garment hung so loosely on the figure, that its capacious breast was bare, as if disdaining to be warded or concealed by any artifice. Its feet, observable beneath the ample folds of the garment, were also bare; and on its head it wore no other covering than a holly wreath, set here and there with shining icicles."[/i][/font][br][br][item=reaper guise][item=kelpie guise][item=spectre guise][/quote] [quote][center][font=parisian][size=5]Ghosts of Christmases Yet To Come:[/size][/font][br][br][font=times new roman][i]"He felt that it was tall and stately when it came beside him, and that its mysterious presence filled him with a solemn dread. He knew no more, for the Spirit neither spoke nor moved."[/i][/font][br][br][item=unhatched ice egg][item=cragward custodian][item=unhatched ice egg][br][item=chillspike crown][/quote] [quote][center][font=parisian][size=5]Tiny Tim's Blessing:[/size][/font][br][br][font=times new roman][i]"But, they were happy, grateful, pleased with one another, and contented with the time; and when they faded, and looked happier yet in the bright sprinklings of the Spirit’s torch at parting, Scrooge had his eye upon them, and especially on Tiny Tim, until the last."[/i][/font][br][br][item=furry icewarden puppet][item=scroll of eternal youth][/quote] [quote][center][font=parisian][size=5]Light As A Feather:[/size][/font][br][br][font=times new roman][i]"'I don’t know what to do.’ cried Scrooge, laughing and crying in the same breath; and making a perfect Laocoon of himself with his stockings. `I am as light as a feather...'"[/i][/font][br][br][item=silver sylvan headpiece][item=silver sylvan dress][item=silver sylvan wings][/quote] [quote][center][font=parisian][size=5]Happy As An Angel:[/size][/font][br][br][font=times new roman][i]"'...I am as happy as an angel, I am as merry as a schoolboy. I am as giddy as a drunken man. A merry Christmas to everybody. A happy New Year to all the world. Hallo here. Whoop. Hallo.’"[/i][/font][br][br][item=skypost winghelm][item=peacebringer's mantle][item=simple harp][item=brown skypost sandals][/quote] [quote][center][font=parisian][size=5]Lightweaver Bless Us, Every One:[/size][/font][br][br][font=times new roman][i]"May that be truly said of us, and all of us! And so, as Tiny Tim observed, God bless Us, Every One!"[/i][/font][br][br][item=luminous legguards][item=sunbeam ursa][item=sunbeam soldier][item=shining goblin][/quote] [quote][center][font=parisian][size=5]Keep Christmas Well:[/size][/font][br][br][font=times new roman][i]"He had no further [encounters] with Spirits, but lived upon the Total Abstinence Principle, ever afterwards; and it was always said of him, that he knew how to keep Christmas well, if any man alive possessed the knowledge."[/i][/font][br][br][item=winter wind][item=brushhunter's arctic coat][item=brushhunter's arctic pants][item=brushhunter's arctic goggles][item=brushhunter's arctic gloves][item=brushhunter's arctic boots][item=brushhunter's arctic bags][item=brushhunter's arctic tail cozy][/quote]
wYpmp9f.png

Prize Packs:

Quote:
Grand Prize
Scrooge's Fortune:

"But what did Scrooge care! It was the very thing he liked. To edge his way along the crowded paths of life, warning all human sympathy to keep its distance, was what the knowing ones call `nuts’ to Scrooge."

24261054_350.png

Gilded Decorative Chest Gilded Decorative Chest Gilded Decorative Chest Gilded Decorative Chest Gilded Decorative Chest
Primary Gene: Metallic Golden Featherfin Tertiary Gene: Scales
Vista: Treasure Hoarder
Quote:
Marley's Phantoms:

The air was filled with phantoms, wandering hither and thither in restless haste, and moaning as they went. Every one of them wore chains like Marley’s Ghost; some few (they might be guilty governments) were linked together; none were free. Many had been personally known to Scrooge in their lives.

Ethereal Entourage
Somber Spirit Unhatched Bogsneak Egg Otherworldly Aura
Quote:
Ghosts of Christmas Past:

"It was a strange figure -- like a child: yet not so like a child as like an old man, viewed through some supernatural medium, which gave him the appearance of having receded from the view, and being diminished to a child’s proportions. Its hair, which hung about its neck and down its back, was white as if with age; and yet the face had not a wrinkle in it, and the tenderest bloom was on the skin."

Malevolent Spirit Time-turner's Sandglass Disoriented Spirit
Quote:
Ghosts of Christmas Present:

"`I am the Ghost of Christmas Present,’ said the Spirit. `Look upon me.’

Scrooge reverently did so. It was clothed in one simple green robe, or mantle, bordered with white fur. This garment hung so loosely on the figure, that its capacious breast was bare, as if disdaining to be warded or concealed by any artifice. Its feet, observable beneath the ample folds of the garment, were also bare; and on its head it wore no other covering than a holly wreath, set here and there with shining icicles."

Reaper Guise Kelpie Guise Spectre Guise
Quote:
Ghosts of Christmases Yet To Come:

"He felt that it was tall and stately when it came beside him, and that its mysterious presence filled him with a solemn dread. He knew no more, for the Spirit neither spoke nor moved."

Unhatched Ice Egg Cragward Custodian Unhatched Ice Egg
Chillspike Crown
Quote:
Tiny Tim's Blessing:

"But, they were happy, grateful, pleased with one another, and contented with the time; and when they faded, and looked happier yet in the bright sprinklings of the Spirit’s torch at parting, Scrooge had his eye upon them, and especially on Tiny Tim, until the last."

Furry Icewarden Puppet Scroll of Eternal Youth
Quote:
Light As A Feather:

"'I don’t know what to do.’ cried Scrooge, laughing and crying in the same breath; and making a perfect Laocoon of himself with his stockings. `I am as light as a feather...'"

Silver Sylvan Headpiece Silver Sylvan Dress Silver Sylvan Wings
Quote:
Happy As An Angel:

"'...I am as happy as an angel, I am as merry as a schoolboy. I am as giddy as a drunken man. A merry Christmas to everybody. A happy New Year to all the world. Hallo here. Whoop. Hallo.’"

Skypost Winghelm Peacebringer's Mantle Simple Harp Brown Skypost Sandals
Quote:
Lightweaver Bless Us, Every One:

"May that be truly said of us, and all of us! And so, as Tiny Tim observed, God bless Us, Every One!"

Luminous Legguards Sunbeam Ursa Sunbeam Soldier Shining Goblin
Quote:
Keep Christmas Well:

"He had no further [encounters] with Spirits, but lived upon the Total Abstinence Principle, ever afterwards; and it was always said of him, that he knew how to keep Christmas well, if any man alive possessed the knowledge."

Winter Wind Brushhunter's Arctic Coat Brushhunter's Arctic Pants Brushhunter's Arctic Goggles Brushhunter's Arctic Gloves Brushhunter's Arctic Boots Brushhunter's Arctic Bags Brushhunter's Arctic Tail Cozy
DJd3AVo.png
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/wYpmp9f.png[/img][br][br][font=parisian][size=6]Service Prizes:[/size][/font][/center][br][br][quote][center][font=parisian][size=5]Service Prize 1:[/size][/font][br][br][font=times new roman][i]Winning this package entitles you to a 20,000t gift certificate to [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1893007]Magpie's Flavor Shop: Lore and More![/url][/i][/font][/quote] [quote][center][font=parisian][size=5]Service Prize 2:[/size][/font][br][br][font=times new roman][i]Winning this package entitles you to [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=252830]Kaimon's[/url] Coli Services, leveling three dragons of your choice to 15 in the Coliseum.[/i][/font][/quote][/center]
wYpmp9f.png

Service Prizes:

Quote:
Service Prize 1:

Winning this package entitles you to a 20,000t gift certificate to Magpie's Flavor Shop: Lore and More!
Quote:
Service Prize 2:

Winning this package entitles you to Kaimon's Coli Services, leveling three dragons of your choice to 15 in the Coliseum.
DJd3AVo.png
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/wYpmp9f.png[/img][br][br][font=parisian][size=6]Dragon Prizes:[/size][/font][/center][br][br][quote][center][font=parisian][size=5]Dragon Prize 1:[/size][/font][br][br][font=times new roman][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29153573] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/291536/29153573_350.png[/img] [/url] "[s][b]Farthing[/b][/s]" [i] "Yes," said Scrooge. "That is my name, and I fear it may not be pleasant to you. Allow me to ask your pardon. And will you have the goodness" -- here Scrooge whispered in his ear. "Lord bless me!" cried the gentleman, as if his breath were taken away. "My dear Mr Scrooge, are you serious?" "If you please," said Scrooge. "Not a farthing less. A great many back-payments are included in it, I assure you. Will you do me that favour?"[/i][/font][/quote] [quote][center][font=parisian][size=5]Dragon Prize 2:[/size][/font][br][br][font=times new roman][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29195086] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/291951/29195086_350.png[/img] [/url] "[s][b]Bell[/b][/s]" [i]"It was with great astonishment, and with a strange, inexplicable dread, that as he looked, he saw this bell begin to swing. It swung so softly in the outset that it scarcely made a sound; but soon it rang out loudly, and so did every bell in the house."[/i][/font][/quote] [quote][center][font=parisian][size=5]Dragon Prize 3:[/size][/font][br][br][font=times new roman][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29195084] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/291951/29195084_350.png[/img] [/url] "[s][b]Plenty[/b][/s]" [i]" In easy state upon this couch, there sat a jolly Giant, glorious to see, who bore a glowing torch, in shape not unlike Plenty’s horn, and held it up, high up, to shed its light on Scrooge, as he came peeping round the door."[/i][/font][/quote][/center] [quote][center][font=parisian][size=5]Dragon Prize 4:[/size][/font][br][br][font=times new roman][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29195085] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/291951/29195085_350.png[/img] [/url] "[s][b]Light[/b][/s]" [i]But the strangest thing about it was, that from the crown of its head there sprung a bright clear jet of light, by which all this was visible; and which was doubtless the occasion of its using, in its duller moments, a great extinguisher for a cap, which it now held under its arm.[/i][/font][/quote][/center] [quote][center][font=parisian][size=5]Dragon Prize 5:[/size][/font][br][br][font=times new roman][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29195082] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/291951/29195082_350.png[/img] [/url] "[s][b]Moor[/b][/s]" [i]"And now, without a word of warning from the Ghost, they stood upon a bleak and desert moor, where monstrous masses of rude stone were cast about, as though it were the burial-place of giants; and water spread itself wheresoever it listed, or would have done so, but for the frost that held it prisoner; and nothing grew but moss and furze, and coarse rank grass."[/i][/font][/quote][/center] [quote][center][font=parisian][size=5]Dragon Prize 6:[/size][/font][br][br][font=times new roman][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29195083] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/291951/29195083_350.png[/img] [/url] "[s][b]Idol[/b][/s]" [i]"`It matters little,’ she said, softly. `To you, very little. Another idol has displaced me; and if it can cheer and comfort you in time to come, as I would have tried to do, I have no just cause to grieve.’"[/i][/font][/quote][/center] [quote][center][font=parisian][size=5]Dragon Prize 7:[/size][/font][br][br][font=times new roman][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29195081] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/291951/29195081_350.png[/img] [/url] "[s][b]Phantom[/b][/s]" [i]"Scrooge looked about him for the Ghost, and saw it not. As the last stroke ceased to vibrate, he remembered the prediction of old Jacob Marley, and lifting up his eyes, beheld a solemn Phantom, draped and hooded, coming, like a mist along the ground, towards him."[/i][/font][/quote][/center] [quote][center][font=parisian][size=5]Dragon Prize 8:[/size][/font][br][br][font=times new roman][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29195080] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/291951/29195080_350.png[/img] [/url] "[s][b]Snow[/b][/s]" [i]"...The people made a rough, but brisk and not unpleasant kind of music, in scraping the snow from the pavement in front of their dwellings, and from the tops of their houses, whence it was mad delight to the boys to see it come plumping down into the road below, and splitting into artificial little snow-storms."[/i][/font][/quote][/center] [quote][center][font=parisian][size=5]Dragon Prize 9:[/size][/font][br][br][font=times new roman][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29195079] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/291951/29195079_350.png[/img] [/url] "[s][b]Ghostly[/b][/s]" [i]Although well used to ghostly company by this time, Scrooge feared the silent shape so much that his legs trembled beneath him, and he found that he could hardly stand when he prepared to follow it. [/i][/font][/quote][/center] [quote][center][font=parisian][size=5]Dragon Prize 10:[/size][/font][br][br][font=times new roman][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29195078] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/291951/29195078_350.png[/img] [/url] "[s][b]Stone[/b][/s]" [i]"`Before I draw nearer to that stone to which you point,’ said Scrooge, `answer me one question. Are these the shadows of the things that Will be, or are they shadows of things that May be, only.’"[/i][/font][/quote][/center] [quote][center][font=parisian][size=5]Dragon Prize 11:[/size][/font][br][br][font=times new roman][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29082646] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/290827/29082646_350.png[/img] [/url] "[s][b]Coal[/b][/s]" [i]"Scrooge had a very small fire, but the clerk’s fire was so very much smaller that it looked like one coal. But he couldn’t replenish it, for Scrooge kept the coal-box in his own room; and so surely as the clerk came in with the shovel, the master predicted that it would be necessary for them to part."[/i][/font][/quote][/center] [quote][center][font=parisian][size=5]Dragon Prize 12:[/size][/font][br][br][font=times new roman][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29082645] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/290827/29082645_350.png[/img] [/url] "[s][b]Ruddy[/b][/s]" [i]"The city clocks had only just gone three, but it was quite dark already -- it had not been light all day -- and candles were flaring in the windows of the neighbouring offices, like ruddy smears upon the palpable brown air. "[/i][/font][/quote][/center] [quote][center][font=parisian][size=5]Dragon Prize 13:[/size][/font][br][br][font=times new roman][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29082644] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/290827/29082644_350.png[/img] [/url] "[s][b]Bob[/b][/s]" [i]"'A merry Christmas, Bob,’ said Scrooge, with an earnestness that could not be mistaken, as he clapped him on the back. `A merrier Christmas, Bob, my good fellow, than I have given you for many a year. I’ll raise your salary, and endeavour to assist your struggling family, and we will discuss your affairs this very afternoon, over a Christmas bowl of smoking bishop, Bob.'"[/i][/font][/quote][/center] [quote][center][font=parisian][size=5]Dragon Prize 14:[/size][/font][br][br][font=times new roman][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29082643] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/290827/29082643_350.png[/img] [/url] "[s][b]Prize[/b][/s]" [i]"`An intelligent boy.’ said Scrooge. `A remarkable boy. Do you know whether they’ve sold the prize Turkey that was hanging up there -- Not the little prize Turkey: the big one.’ `What, the one as big as me.’ returned the boy."[/i][/font][/quote][/center] [quote][center][font=parisian][size=5]Dragon Prize 15:[/size][/font][br][br][font=times new roman][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29050193] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/290502/29050193_350.png[/img] [/url] "[s][b]Foggy[/b][/s]" [i]"All he could make out was, that it was still very foggy and extremely cold, and that there was no noise of people running to and fro, and making a great stir, as there unquestionably would have been if night had beaten off bright day, and taken possession of the world."[/i][/font][/quote][/center] [quote][center][font=parisian][size=5]Dragon Prize 16:[/size][/font][br][br][font=times new roman][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29351714] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/293518/29351714_350.png[/img] [/url] "[s][b]Dream[/b][/s]" [i]"Marley’s Ghost bothered him exceedingly. Every time he resolved within himself, after mature inquiry that it was all a dream, his mind flew back again, like a strong spring released, to its first position, andpresented the same problem to be worked all through, 'Was it a dream or not?'"[/i][/font][/quote][/center] [quote][center][font=parisian][size=5]Dragon Prize 17:[/size][/font][br][br][font=times new roman][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29351715] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/293518/29351715_350.png[/img] [/url] "[s][b]Forgotten[/b][/s]" [i]"The Spirit gazed upon him mildly. Its gentle touch, though it had been light and instantaneous, appeared still present to the old man’s sense of feeling. He was conscious of a thousand odours floating in the air, each one connected with a thousand thoughts, and hopes, and joys, and cares long, long, forgotten."[/i][/font][/quote][/center]
wYpmp9f.png

Dragon Prizes:

Quote:
Dragon Prize 1:

29153573_350.png

"Farthing"

"Yes," said Scrooge. "That is my name, and I fear it may not be pleasant to you. Allow me to ask your pardon. And will you have the goodness" -- here Scrooge whispered in his ear.

"Lord bless me!" cried the gentleman, as if his breath were taken away. "My dear Mr Scrooge, are you serious?"

"If you please," said Scrooge. "Not a farthing less. A great many back-payments are included in it, I assure you. Will you do me that favour?"
Quote:
Dragon Prize 2:

29195086_350.png

"Bell"

"It was with great astonishment, and with a strange, inexplicable dread, that as he looked, he saw this bell begin to swing. It swung so softly in the outset that it scarcely made a sound; but soon it rang out loudly, and so did every bell in the house."
Quote:
Dragon Prize 3:

29195084_350.png

"Plenty"

" In easy state upon this couch, there sat a jolly Giant, glorious to see, who bore a glowing torch, in shape not unlike Plenty’s horn, and held it up, high up, to shed its light on Scrooge, as he came peeping round the door."

Quote:
Dragon Prize 4:

29195085_350.png

"Light"

But the strangest thing about it was, that from the crown of its head there sprung a bright clear jet of light, by which all this was visible; and which was doubtless the occasion of its using, in its duller moments, a great extinguisher for a cap, which it now held under its arm.

Quote:
Dragon Prize 5:

29195082_350.png

"Moor"

"And now, without a word of warning from the Ghost, they stood upon a bleak and desert moor, where monstrous masses of rude stone were cast about, as though it were the burial-place of giants; and water spread itself wheresoever it listed, or would have done so, but for the frost that held it prisoner; and nothing grew but moss and furze, and coarse rank grass."

Quote:
Dragon Prize 6:

29195083_350.png

"Idol"

"`It matters little,’ she said, softly. `To you, very little. Another idol has displaced me; and if it can cheer and comfort you in time to come, as I would have tried to do, I have no just cause to grieve.’"

Quote:
Dragon Prize 7:

29195081_350.png

"Phantom"

"Scrooge looked about him for the Ghost, and saw it not. As the last stroke ceased to vibrate, he remembered the prediction of old Jacob Marley, and lifting up his eyes, beheld a solemn Phantom, draped and hooded, coming, like a mist along the ground, towards him."

Quote:
Dragon Prize 8:

29195080_350.png

"Snow"

"...The people made a rough, but brisk and not unpleasant kind of music, in scraping the snow from the pavement in front of their dwellings, and from the tops of their houses, whence it was mad delight to the boys to see it come plumping down into the road below, and splitting into artificial little snow-storms."

Quote:
Dragon Prize 9:

29195079_350.png

"Ghostly"

Although well used to ghostly company by this time, Scrooge feared the silent shape so much that his legs trembled beneath him, and he found that he could hardly stand when he prepared to follow it.

Quote:
Dragon Prize 10:

29195078_350.png

"Stone"

"`Before I draw nearer to that stone to which you point,’ said Scrooge, `answer me one question. Are these the shadows of the things that Will be, or are they shadows of things that May be, only.’"

Quote:
Dragon Prize 11:

29082646_350.png

"Coal"

"Scrooge had a very small fire, but the clerk’s fire was so very much smaller that it looked like one coal. But he couldn’t replenish it, for Scrooge kept the coal-box in his own room; and so surely as the clerk came in with the shovel, the master predicted that it would be necessary for them to part."

Quote:
Dragon Prize 12:

29082645_350.png

"Ruddy"

"The city clocks had only just gone three, but it was quite dark already -- it had not been light all day -- and candles were flaring in the windows of the neighbouring offices, like ruddy smears upon the palpable brown air. "

Quote:
Dragon Prize 13:

29082644_350.png

"Bob"

"'A merry Christmas, Bob,’ said Scrooge, with an earnestness that could not be mistaken, as he clapped him on the back. `A merrier Christmas, Bob, my good fellow, than I have given you for many a year. I’ll raise your salary, and endeavour to assist your struggling family, and we will discuss your affairs this very afternoon, over a Christmas bowl of smoking bishop, Bob.'"

Quote:
Dragon Prize 14:

29082643_350.png

"Prize"

"`An intelligent boy.’ said Scrooge. `A remarkable boy. Do you know whether they’ve sold the prize Turkey that was hanging up there -- Not the little prize Turkey: the big one.’

`What, the one as big as me.’ returned the boy."

Quote:
Dragon Prize 15:

29050193_350.png

"Foggy"

"All he could make out was, that it was still very foggy and extremely cold, and that there was no noise of people running to and fro, and making a great stir, as there unquestionably would have been if night had beaten off bright day, and taken possession of the world."

Quote:
Dragon Prize 16:

29351714_350.png

"Dream"

"Marley’s Ghost bothered him exceedingly. Every time he resolved within himself, after mature inquiry that it was all a dream, his mind flew back again, like a strong spring released, to its first position, andpresented the same problem to be worked all through, 'Was it a dream or not?'"

Quote:
Dragon Prize 17:

29351715_350.png

"Forgotten"

"The Spirit gazed upon him mildly. Its gentle touch, though it had been light and instantaneous, appeared still present to the old man’s sense of feeling. He was conscious of a thousand odours floating in the air, each one connected with a thousand thoughts, and hopes, and joys, and cares long, long, forgotten."
DJd3AVo.png
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/wYpmp9f.png[/img][br][br][font=parisian][size=6]Prize Drawing Pinglist:[/size][/font][/center][br][br][quote][center][font=times new roman][i]PEOPLE[/i][/font][/quote][/center]
wYpmp9f.png

Prize Drawing Pinglist:

Quote:
PEOPLE
DJd3AVo.png
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/wYpmp9f.png[/img][br][br][font=parisian][size=6]Buttons and Banners:[/size][/font][/center][br][br][center][font=parisian][size=5]A Ghoultide Carol Raffle:[/size][/font][br][br][img]http://orig14.deviantart.net/21be/f/2016/344/d/3/g_carol_by_qui___vive-dar6w5i.png[/img][br][br][font=times new roman][code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2056270][img]http://orig14.deviantart.net/21be/f/2016/344/d/3/g_carol_by_qui___vive-dar6w5i.png[/img][/url[/code][/font][br][br][/center] [center][font=parisian][size=5]Light Flight Horror Hub:[/size][/font][br][br][img]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g50/CalicoProfessor/LFHHa_zps5rn7w9ut.png[/img][br][br][code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fl8/1929338/1][img]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g50/CalicoProfessor/LFHHa_zps5rn7w9ut.png[/img][/url][/code][/center]
wYpmp9f.png

Buttons and Banners:

A Ghoultide Carol Raffle:

g_carol_by_qui___vive-dar6w5i.png

Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2056270][img]http://orig14.deviantart.net/21be/f/2016/344/d/3/g_carol_by_qui___vive-dar6w5i.png[/img][/url

Light Flight Horror Hub:

LFHHa_zps5rn7w9ut.png

Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fl8/1929338/1][img]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g50/CalicoProfessor/LFHHa_zps5rn7w9ut.png[/img][/url]
DJd3AVo.png
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/wYpmp9f.png[/img][br][br][font=parisian][size=6]Credits:[/size][/font][/center][br][br][center][font=parisian][size=5]Our Generous Donors:[/size][/font][br][br][font=times new roman]Many thanks to the fabulous and generous people who helped to make our wonderful prizes and this event as a whole possible: CourteousCupcake, Kaimon, KCGallows, Meghan, MagpieScholar.[/font][/center][br] [center][font=parisian][size=5]Graphics and Art:[/size][/font][/center][br][center][font=times new roman]Much gratitude also to the following for making this thread look as nice as it did; goodness knows I couldn't have done it alone![/font][/center][indent][font=times new roman][br][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1471920]Nirwana's Animated Coli Sidebars[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1895073]Mibella's Bios and Resources[/url] The talented [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1964463/1]Cryptozoolo[/url] for designing our banner and signature button. And, once more, the lovely MagpieScholar whose inaugural Horror Hub event provided me much inspiration for layout and aesthetics.[/font][/indent]
wYpmp9f.png

Credits:

Our Generous Donors:

Many thanks to the fabulous and generous people who helped to make our wonderful prizes and this event as a whole possible: CourteousCupcake, Kaimon, KCGallows, Meghan, MagpieScholar.

Graphics and Art:

Much gratitude also to the following for making this thread look as nice as it did; goodness knows I couldn't have done it alone!

Nirwana's Animated Coli Sidebars
Mibella's Bios and Resources
The talented Cryptozoolo for designing our banner and signature button.
And, once more, the lovely MagpieScholar whose inaugural Horror Hub event provided me much inspiration for layout and aesthetics.
DJd3AVo.png
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/wYpmp9f.png[/img][br][br][font=parisian][size=6]Housekeeping and Updates:[/size][/font] [font=times new roman]1. Updated Spooky Donation ticket rules to include items that are not familiars, trinkets, food or materials. 2. Corrected error in phrasing of Spooky Donation ticket rules. 3. New dragon prizes added.[/center][br][br]
wYpmp9f.png

Housekeeping and Updates:

1. Updated Spooky Donation ticket rules to include items that are not familiars, trinkets, food or materials.

2. Corrected error in phrasing of Spooky Donation ticket rules.

3. New dragon prizes added.

DJd3AVo.png
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/wYpmp9f.png[/img][br][br][font=parisian][size=6]Drawings and Winners:[/size][/font][/center][br][br] [font=parisian][size=5]Dragon Drawings:[/size][/font] [indent][font=times new roman][br]1. CrazyCake - Foggy 2. Shishiru - Phantom 3. PlushiePalooza - Dream 4. Silverein - Forgotten 5. MagpieScholar - Plenty 6. Kementeri - Ruddy 7. Norske123 - Bob 8. Selki - Farthing 9. LuminaNova - Coal 10. LemonSherbert - Prize 11. Bhaskara - Ghostly 12. smeen - Bell 13. Karaeir - Stone 14. Kinaiii - Idol 15. Sairene - Moors 16. sinha27 - Light 17. zaphyrae - Snow [/font][/indent] [font=parisian][size=5]Service Drawings:[/size][/font] [indent][font=times new roman][br]1. Watercolour 2. RaelBarclay[/font][/indent] [font=parisian][size=5]Prize Pack Drawings:[/size][/font] [indent][font=times new roman][br]Keep Christmas Well - HerdofTurtles Lightweaver Bless Us, Every One - SariStar Happy As An Angel - Spycopath[/font][/indent] [font=parisian][size=5]Grand Prize Drawing:[/size][/font] [indent][font=times new roman][br]Winners![/font][/indent]
wYpmp9f.png

Drawings and Winners:

Dragon Drawings:

1. CrazyCake - Foggy
2. Shishiru - Phantom
3. PlushiePalooza - Dream
4. Silverein - Forgotten
5. MagpieScholar - Plenty
6. Kementeri - Ruddy
7. Norske123 - Bob
8. Selki - Farthing
9. LuminaNova - Coal