Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | A Ghoultide Carol [COMPLETE]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
Finally back from traveling and coming to see the spooky glory! @Hannahwrites, you did an amazing job putting this together. You'll have my entry price CR shortly!
Finally back from traveling and coming to see the spooky glory! @Hannahwrites, you did an amazing job putting this together. You'll have my entry price CR shortly!
d68awk1.pnggnImhnO.pngHNETOrN.png
@Hannahwrites
Sending cr for tickets! :D
@Hannahwrites
Sending cr for tickets! :D
xk7ymDQ.png
@MagpieScholar - Glad to see ya! (I was starting to worry this thing was dead in the water before it really even had a chance to take off!)
@MagpieScholar - Glad to see ya! (I was starting to worry this thing was dead in the water before it really even had a chance to take off!)
DJd3AVo.png
@Hannahwrites Nah, I think everyone was just getting to their holiday locations. It'll pick up!
@Hannahwrites Nah, I think everyone was just getting to their holiday locations. It'll pick up!
d68awk1.pnggnImhnO.pngHNETOrN.png
@Hannahwrites We are in the middle of the worst holiday stress right now, after all. I'm sure it'll pick up once we're past that!
@Hannahwrites We are in the middle of the worst holiday stress right now, after all. I'm sure it'll pick up once we're past that!
DmlTJ6X.png
Christmas Eve Ever bump! ;)
Christmas Eve Ever bump! ;)
DJd3AVo.png
@Hannahwrites

I'm sending over a CR with Spooky Item Bank donations. :) I also have the raffle button in my signature, and I am a member of the Horror Hub.
@Hannahwrites

I'm sending over a CR with Spooky Item Bank donations. :) I also have the raffle button in my signature, and I am a member of the Horror Hub.
hu72dVR.png
smol boop
smol boop
Hi. I'm Tim. GASP 2.0manacik3__r1355431301.png
@Hannahwrites [i]The candle besides you flickers, gutters, and goes out. As you fumble for a matchbook in sudden blinding dark, a new light sputters into existence. Floating a foot before your face. You can feel a sense of unease slither down your spine as one-by-one, more candles light themselves into being. The room is soon lit by the unsteady glow of thirteen levitating candles. You counted. A towering Ridgeback of Grim appearance approaches you. She makes no sound. No rustle of her wings. No creaking floorboards beneath her weight. The silence is unsettling, but you find yourself grateful that she does not speak. You know in your bones that her voice would be terrible. Her gaze fixes you in place as she extends her paw. Twenty-five gemstones fall on your desk. The lights go out.[/i] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29031015] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/290311/29031015_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Hannahwrites

The candle besides you flickers, gutters, and goes out. As you fumble for a matchbook in sudden blinding dark, a new light sputters into existence. Floating a foot before your face. You can feel a sense of unease slither down your spine as one-by-one, more candles light themselves into being. The room is soon lit by the unsteady glow of thirteen levitating candles. You counted.

A towering Ridgeback of Grim appearance approaches you. She makes no sound. No rustle of her wings. No creaking floorboards beneath her weight. The silence is unsettling, but you find yourself grateful that she does not speak. You know in your bones that her voice would be terrible.

Her gaze fixes you in place as she extends her paw. Twenty-five gemstones fall on your desk.

The lights go out.

29031015_350.png
wHevbhU.gif el4duj5.giflOT11q6.gif wHevbhU.gif
@Geliril - Hot dang, those candles look fabulous on your girl! (And, I have to say, I practically squeal with delight every time I get a notification that you've posted!)
@Geliril - Hot dang, those candles look fabulous on your girl! (And, I have to say, I practically squeal with delight every time I get a notification that you've posted!)
DJd3AVo.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17