Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [DOM] In Search of Jack Pine [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
My other 3 permas (Karos, Gadriel and Kaj) do some times work over-time during the night but no one works through the night like Savraza. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26558253] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/265583/26558253_350.png[/img] [/url] Savraza has the main job of being a trainer and guard. All the while having the side job of an assassin mercenary. Of course, all of these jobs have her working night and day but... when does she sleep? No one knows or even thought about it. Even dragons of other clans found it strange how many dragons she could train in a single day or week. Savraza appears to be a shadow dragon but some claim to have caught a glimpse of pink... arcane energy flowing out from her eyes. Could arcane magic be the source of her endless energy?
My other 3 permas (Karos, Gadriel and Kaj) do some times work over-time during the night but no one works through the night like Savraza.

26558253_350.png

Savraza has the main job of being a trainer and guard. All the while having the side job of an assassin mercenary. Of course, all of these jobs have her working night and day but... when does she sleep? No one knows or even thought about it. Even dragons of other clans found it strange how many dragons she could train in a single day or week. Savraza appears to be a shadow dragon but some claim to have caught a glimpse of pink... arcane energy flowing out from her eyes. Could arcane magic be the source of her endless energy?

[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3606648] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/36067/3606648_350.png[/img] [/url] Ereshkigal isn't precisely nocturnal, she tends not to sleep at all. However, she functions much better at night, when the sun isn't making her relaxed and lazy with warmth, and her clan isn't bustling around, distracting her from her work. She's the clan's head researcher, using her inexhaustible memory to store all sorts of information she thinks could be useful later. Her specialty is alchemy, and the strange, colorful glow of her projects lights the lair at night, but her Arcane upbringing and her nightly experiments make her a superb star-watcher.

3606648_350.png

Ereshkigal isn't precisely nocturnal, she tends not to sleep at all. However, she functions much better at night, when the sun isn't making her relaxed and lazy with warmth, and her clan isn't bustling around, distracting her from her work. She's the clan's head researcher, using her inexhaustible memory to store all sorts of information she thinks could be useful later. Her specialty is alchemy, and the strange, colorful glow of her projects lights the lair at night, but her Arcane upbringing and her nightly experiments make her a superb star-watcher.
IlluminartiIn-Flight HubPublic Buy
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28657884] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/286579/28657884_350.png[/img] [/url] Solstice is a very nocturnal nocturne. From birth he was destined to be the heir of a powerful clan of shadow nocturnes, but a spiteful witch cast a curse on him as revenge for some long-ago slight committed against her by Solstice's family. He was forced to abandon his place as future clan leader and leave his home territory. The curse states that he cannot enter Shadow territory except on the longest night of the year, the winter solstice. He is biding his time, determined to return on the solstice and find the witch so that he can break the curse. In the meantime, he lives at the edge of the Viridian Labyrinth and only emerges at night to fly beneath the glittering constellations. He has not forgotten his noble birth, and holds his head high with pride.

28657884_350.png

Solstice is a very nocturnal nocturne. From birth he was destined to be the heir of a powerful clan of shadow nocturnes, but a spiteful witch cast a curse on him as revenge for some long-ago slight committed against her by Solstice's family. He was forced to abandon his place as future clan leader and leave his home territory. The curse states that he cannot enter Shadow territory except on the longest night of the year, the winter solstice. He is biding his time, determined to return on the solstice and find the witch so that he can break the curse. In the meantime, he lives at the edge of the Viridian Labyrinth and only emerges at night to fly beneath the glittering constellations. He has not forgotten his noble birth, and holds his head high with pride.
jbCdBsl.png
@tigressRising @alagasianflame @Inverness @Oricole @Ashtar @Pennifeather @Katsuokai @dandelionfires @wingworm @JulieH @Lawngnome @Valyrie @Braidfist @SeaGodling

After looking at the ticket payout/price comparison it was realized that buying tickets vs. sending in dragons was a little imbalanced as the goal is to get dragons for next week's DOM battle, but it was way easier to purchase more tickets through treasure. So, we have upped the ticket payouts for dragons! They have been awarded retro-actively :)

Now, for some more news! If we manage to hit 100 adult dragons sent in before 22:00FR time this Saturday (the 10th) I will add in a second Grand Prize! It will contain an Unhatched Water Egg, a Shimmering Xolo, and a Cat apparel of the winner's choice :D

Let's bring in those dragons for Beardmom!!

Sorry, for the mass ping, I didn't want anyone to miss their new ticket amounts for the Grand Prize Raffle!

I'm absolutely loving reading about everyone's dragons!! thank you for sharing them with us ^.^

You're tickets for the daily prompts will be in the spreadsheets later (I have to get my spreadsheet wizard to look at it as I have no idea how to play with the sheets lol), but in the meantime I am marking them down in a separate document. Never fear! I see all the entries <3
@tigressRising @alagasianflame @Inverness @Oricole @Ashtar @Pennifeather @Katsuokai @dandelionfires @wingworm @JulieH @Lawngnome @Valyrie @Braidfist @SeaGodling

After looking at the ticket payout/price comparison it was realized that buying tickets vs. sending in dragons was a little imbalanced as the goal is to get dragons for next week's DOM battle, but it was way easier to purchase more tickets through treasure. So, we have upped the ticket payouts for dragons! They have been awarded retro-actively :)

Now, for some more news! If we manage to hit 100 adult dragons sent in before 22:00FR time this Saturday (the 10th) I will add in a second Grand Prize! It will contain an Unhatched Water Egg, a Shimmering Xolo, and a Cat apparel of the winner's choice :D

Let's bring in those dragons for Beardmom!!

Sorry, for the mass ping, I didn't want anyone to miss their new ticket amounts for the Grand Prize Raffle!

I'm absolutely loving reading about everyone's dragons!! thank you for sharing them with us ^.^

You're tickets for the daily prompts will be in the spreadsheets later (I have to get my spreadsheet wizard to look at it as I have no idea how to play with the sheets lol), but in the meantime I am marking them down in a separate document. Never fear! I see all the entries <3
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18283185] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/182832/18283185_350.png[/img] [/url] Penumbra came to our clan during a battle. He intended on training before joining the Glademother, but fit in perfectly with my clan's large band of skydancers and remained behind. His colors are Midnight/Shadow/Sky. He blends in so perfectly with the night sky that the clan bought him Night Sky Silks to further his camouflage. He spends many hours painting the night blooming flowers that are abundant in the Viridian Labyrinth.

18283185_350.png

Penumbra came to our clan during a battle. He intended on training before joining the Glademother, but fit in perfectly with my clan's large band of skydancers and remained behind. His colors are Midnight/Shadow/Sky. He blends in so perfectly with the night sky that the clan bought him Night Sky Silks to further his camouflage. He spends many hours painting the night blooming flowers that are abundant in the Viridian Labyrinth.
3ckfYea.png 5o4JeLs.png unyXMRE.png
Goodness, I almost forgot about this today. D: Here is one of my nocturnal dragons, Unknown! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14969459] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/149695/14969459_350.png[/img] [/url] Unknown is a powerful Arcane Wizard. He has spent many decades wandering the Starwood Forest mastering the Arcane Arts. He later spent many years exploring a big Labyrinth built in a cave system in The Earthshaker's domains unearthing the secrets hidden there by its former denizens - a group of Zealots that wanted to raise [i]Emperors[/i]. After all those years living in the Forest where he could observe the beautiful starry night sky the Startfall Isles provides and then exploring the dark Labyrinth has made him very used to being awake at night. Traveling at night is easier than traveling at day since you can use the constellations to guide you. There are also some fascinating magical creatures that are only active by nighttime that are very interesting to a Wizard that seeks to master his knowledge of the Arcane and everything magic-related in this world.
Goodness, I almost forgot about this today. D:

Here is one of my nocturnal dragons, Unknown!

14969459_350.png

Unknown is a powerful Arcane Wizard. He has spent many decades wandering the Starwood Forest mastering the Arcane Arts. He later spent many years exploring a big Labyrinth built in a cave system in The Earthshaker's domains unearthing the secrets hidden there by its former denizens - a group of Zealots that wanted to raise Emperors.

After all those years living in the Forest where he could observe the beautiful starry night sky the Startfall Isles provides and then exploring the dark Labyrinth has made him very used to being awake at night. Traveling at night is easier than traveling at day since you can use the constellations to guide you. There are also some fascinating magical creatures that are only active by nighttime that are very interesting to a Wizard that seeks to master his knowledge of the Arcane and everything magic-related in this world.
69nIsKW.pngZZyKFJK.gifaeepzid.pngK5Ygz6H.gifkQ6a9lN.pnghYGY1dA.gifs934ycP.png
As residents of Shadow Flight, it is always night. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17567883] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/175679/17567883_350.png[/img] [/url]
As residents of Shadow Flight, it is always night.

17567883_350.png

sig110_by_dingobreath-dcmndep.png

RMJd8xc.gif
[size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1]@alagasianflame @Oricole @Pennifeather @SeaGodling @tigressRising @wingworm @Katsuokai @dandelionfires @Braidfist @Lawngnome @Ashtar @Valyrie[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size] The new chapter is up! The votes were overwhelmingly in favor of the middle path and so our explorer's continue on their rescue mission :) Don't forget to vote! --------------------------------------------------------------------- The new prompt is: Scent is linked intrinsically to memory. Which dragon in your clan is keeper of history? Or keeper of dreams? Share them with us! Thank you all so much for sharing your night owls with me! I loved seeing them and reading their lore <3 Your tickets have been marked down for the Grand Prize Raffle! ---------------------------------------------------------- The winner of the Day Five Prize Pack is @Ashtar! Congratulations and I'll have your prizes sent shortly :D -------------------------------------------------------------- Don't forget that you can now get 160 raffle tickets for just ONE level 7 dragon!! And that you also get tickets for either the Nature OoF Raffle or the Nature IF Raffle for sending in dragons!! [i]And [/i]that if we hit 100 adult dragons sent in before 22:00FR this Saturday it will unlock a [i]second[/i] Grand Prize! [quote=Second Grand Prize Pack] [center][item=unhatched water egg][item=shimmering xolo][item=black cat][/center][/quote] Thank you all for playing!!
@alagasianflame @Oricole @Pennifeather @SeaGodling @tigressRising @wingworm @Katsuokai @dandelionfires @Braidfist @Lawngnome @Ashtar @Valyrie

The new chapter is up! The votes were overwhelmingly in favor of the middle path and so our explorer's continue on their rescue mission :) Don't forget to vote!

The new prompt is: Scent is linked intrinsically to memory. Which dragon in your clan is keeper of history? Or keeper of dreams? Share them with us!

Thank you all so much for sharing your night owls with me! I loved seeing them and reading their lore <3

Your tickets have been marked down for the Grand Prize Raffle!

The winner of the Day Five Prize Pack is @Ashtar! Congratulations and I'll have your prizes sent shortly :D

Don't forget that you can now get 160 raffle tickets for just ONE level 7 dragon!! And that you also get tickets for either the Nature OoF Raffle or the Nature IF Raffle for sending in dragons!!

And that if we hit 100 adult dragons sent in before 22:00FR this Saturday it will unlock a second Grand Prize!

Second Grand Prize Pack wrote:
Unhatched Water Egg Shimmering Xolo Black Cat

Thank you all for playing!!
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26386679] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/263867/26386679_350.png[/img] [/url] This is Theristis,he and Itazura spend hours pouring over the fragments they can find of the culture before dragons, and Theristis also keeps track of the Collaboritive lore, Many suspect Theristis is slightly shade touched, but he doesn't harm anyone, so they let it go. He usually keeps to himself unless approached, and many of the hatchlings find him and his tales facinating. Nothing makes Theristis happier than history, he seeks to understand what happened to the previous culture, and to use their advances to assist the collaboritive. Currently, he is working on a strange thing the texts call a "Lightbulb" that projects light and can be turned on and off. Closest he has currently gotten is a glass jar full of glowing baubles with a cloth sack that can be pulled around it.

26386679_350.png

This is Theristis,he and Itazura spend hours pouring over the fragments they can find of the culture before dragons, and Theristis also keeps track of the Collaboritive lore,
Many suspect Theristis is slightly shade touched, but he doesn't harm anyone, so they let it go. He usually keeps to himself unless approached, and many of the hatchlings find him and his tales facinating.
Nothing makes Theristis happier than history, he seeks to understand what happened to the previous culture, and to use their advances to assist the collaboritive. Currently, he is working on a strange thing the texts call a "Lightbulb" that projects light and can be turned on and off. Closest he has currently gotten is a glass jar full of glowing baubles with a cloth sack that can be pulled around it.
MUYNhfy.png axOkNaR.pngHawketh3.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3849363] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/38494/3849363_350.png[/img] [/url] [font=georgia]The chosen progenitor and scribe for the clan, [b]Whisper[/b] sends the tithes to the Hall of Exalts and records the triumphs of past Flight Dominance Battles. Those who serve the Gladekeeper are not forgotten by clan Malaphor.

3849363_350.png

The chosen progenitor and scribe for the clan, Whisper sends the tithes to the Hall of Exalts and records the triumphs of past Flight Dominance Battles. Those who serve the Gladekeeper are not forgotten by clan Malaphor.
*** T0yVrtj.png GOqmx87.png

sapling hub link & small green momma & tiny orange cat

se8WqoZ.png***8g7QT7K.png***
** starterpacks and nncu

mFjnag2.png
cVNhmkY.png
**behemoth and badge**

EvXj7Mf.png
**2019GreenskeeperHub

fScoZmX.png
se8WqoZ.png***8g7QT7K.png***dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png
**welcome, starter packs, bank vault