Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Don't miss a chance to win SPRITES!!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 25 26
Round 2 Status as of date and time last edited:
13 Reserved + 5 Paid = 18 Bag Orders

That means 9/50 Bags ordered, about ~20%
Round 2 Status as of date and time last edited:
13 Reserved + 5 Paid = 18 Bag Orders

That means 9/50 Bags ordered, about ~20%
@Somethinggetrekt

Hello! Question: Would I be able to order a bag without dragons? I'm always running out of lair space...
@Somethinggetrekt

Hello! Question: Would I be able to order a bag without dragons? I'm always running out of lair space...
Shady's G1 Sales: Auction house | Hib den
Looking to commission a custom skin: Details here
shadyrabbit.png
@shadyrabbit
I can't confirm, sorry! Its all based on RNG! But there's more chance of you getting an item instead of a dragon!
@shadyrabbit
I can't confirm, sorry! Its all based on RNG! But there's more chance of you getting an item instead of a dragon!
@Somethinggetrekt

Oh wait, your front page says the price of a bag is 150kt/150g, but reading through your thread I saw you posted the price a s290kt/340g? How much do the bags actually cost?
@Somethinggetrekt

Oh wait, your front page says the price of a bag is 150kt/150g, but reading through your thread I saw you posted the price a s290kt/340g? How much do the bags actually cost?
Shady's G1 Sales: Auction house | Hib den
Looking to commission a custom skin: Details here
shadyrabbit.png
@shadyrabbit
Thank you for telling me! The 150kt was for my Round 1! I deleted some irrelevant information too!

Edit: Round 2 Bags cost 290kt/340g!
@shadyrabbit
Thank you for telling me! The 150kt was for my Round 1! I deleted some irrelevant information too!

Edit: Round 2 Bags cost 290kt/340g!
could i grab bag 81 as well? just got enough for two bags but it will be dual payment of gems and treasure
could i grab bag 81 as well? just got enough for two bags but it will be dual payment of gems and treasure
6966888.gif8768823.gif8768809.gif8769062.gif8771578.gif8771575.gif8771577.gif
please click my little buddies here! really appreciate it
@Somethinggetrekt

Hey I sent my CR for payment, are you accepting them yet?
@Somethinggetrekt

night_sky1_by_croatiahetalia-dcb33cb.png wJ21oEB.gifnight_sky2_by_croatiahetalia-dcb33ck.png
@Somethinggetrekt

Pinglist for next round!
@Somethinggetrekt

Pinglist for next round!
Free max level brewing. Thread here!
@Somethinggetrekt

I'd like to buy bag number 31 please.
@Somethinggetrekt

I'd like to buy bag number 31 please.
QiRqFyd.gif
[quote name="slothqueenxx" date=2017-03-22 22:24:35] @ Somethinggetrekt Hey I sent my CR for payment, are you accepting them yet? [/quote] @slothqueenxx I wanted to keep the payments until the end, but if you want, i can accept it now.
slothqueenxx wrote on 2017-03-22:
@ Somethinggetrekt

@slothqueenxx
I wanted to keep the payments until the end, but if you want, i can accept it now.
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 25 26