Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | 75kT Grab Bags - Feedback Please
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[size=5][b]All grab bags of this event have been sold and paid for and are now being distributed. If you want to be pinged for my next sale, just drop me a note here or via PM.[/b][/size=5] ********************************* Welcome to kriski’s Grab Bags Sale #6. [size=4][b]Here Is The Deal:[/b][/size=4] I have put together [size=4][b]30 Grab Bags[/size=4][/b] which will each cost [size=4][b]75kT or 94 gems (1:800 ratio)[/b][/size=4] [center] [size=4][b]OR[/size=4][/b][/center] [size=4]70kT/88 gems [b]AND[/b] 1 Grey Slime[/size=4] [center] [size=4][b]OR[/size=4][/b][/center] [size=4]70kT/88 gems [b]AND[/b] 1 Copper Muck[/size=4] [center] [size=4][b]OR[/size=4][/b][/center] [size=4]70kT/88 gems [b]AND[/b] 2 Green Goo, Ooze or Sludge in any combination.[/size=4] [size=4]The [u]minimum[/u] value of each bag is approx. [b]52kT[/b]. The [u]maximum[/u] value of each bag is approx. [b]350kT[/b]. [u]On average[/u] the bags are worth approx. [b]88kT[/b]. [/size=4] [center][size=5][b][u]Each Grab Bag will contain a mix of the following items:[/size=5][/b][/u][/center] [size=5][b]1.[/size=5][/b] [size=4][b]600 Food Points.[/size=4][/b] You may request which type. You may also request 300 each of two different types. [size=5][b]2.[/size=5][/b] [size=4][b]2 Coli Familars (except bosses).[/size=4][/b] When you pick your number I will try to assign familiars to your bag that are still missing from your bestiary. If I can't give you missing ones you can at least throw the doubles into Baldwin's cauldron. [size=5][b]3.[/size=5][/b] [size=4][b]1 of the items listed here.[/size=4][/b] [quote] 1x[item=Silver Featherfin] 1x[item=Golden Featherfin] 1x[item=Crystalhide Jester] 1x[item=Hawksbill Goliath] 1x[item=Barred Skira] 1x[item=Unhatched Bogsneak Egg] 3x[item=Skin: Peacock Scorpion] Spiral Male 3x[img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/skins/16017.png[/img] Nocturne Male 3x[item=Skin: Mire] 3x[item=Skin: Blooming Strangler] 3x[item=Skin: Bluefin Charger] 3x[item=Skin: Dryad] 3x[item=Skin: Mistwatch Shellion] 3x[item=Skin: Bamboo Phytocat] [/quote] [size=5][b][u]Rules:[/size=5][/b][/u] You may purchase as many grab bags as you like. You can send me payment via PM or 1-way CR. Please ping me here and state the number(s) of the bag(s) you would like. I will put your name down for the number(s) you've picked in the below list. I will try to update the list as quickly as possible to make it easier for everybody to see which bags are still free to claim. Please allow for time zone differences. When claiming a bag, please include your preferred food type(s). You have 24 hours from the moment of your claiming a bag to send me the full payment. I will reserve your bag for 24 hours and make a note in the list below. If I don't receive full payment within 24 hours your bag will be up for grabs again. No payment plans. No refunds. I will send out the grab bags via PM as soon as all 40 have been claimed and paid for. There's a ping list for when only five grab bags remain unclaimed. Let me know if you want to be pinged. And lastly, please be polite in this thread, we're all here to have fun. [u]Ping list for when there are only 5 grab bags left:[/u]
All grab bags of this event have been sold and paid for and are now being distributed. If you want to be pinged for my next sale, just drop me a note here or via PM.

Welcome to kriski’s Grab Bags Sale #6.

Here Is The Deal:

I have put together 30 Grab Bags

which will each cost 75kT or 94 gems (1:800 ratio)

OR

70kT/88 gems AND 1 Grey Slime
OR

70kT/88 gems AND 1 Copper Muck
OR

70kT/88 gems AND 2 Green Goo, Ooze or Sludge in any combination.

The minimum value of each bag is approx. 52kT.
The maximum value of each bag is approx. 350kT.
On average the bags are worth approx. 88kT.

Each Grab Bag will contain
a mix of the following items:

1. 600 Food Points.

You may request which type. You may also request 300 each of two different types.

2. 2 Coli Familars (except bosses).

When you pick your number I will try to assign familiars to your bag that are still missing from your bestiary. If I can't give you missing ones you can at least throw the doubles into Baldwin's cauldron.

3. 1 of the items listed here.
Quote:

1x Silver Featherfin
1x Golden Featherfin
1x Crystalhide Jester
1x Hawksbill Goliath
1x Barred Skira
1x Unhatched Bogsneak Egg
3x Skin: Peacock Scorpion Spiral Male
3x16017.png Nocturne Male
3x Skin: Mire
3x Skin: Blooming Strangler
3x Skin: Bluefin Charger
3x Skin: Dryad
3x Skin: Mistwatch Shellion
3x Skin: Bamboo Phytocat

Rules:

You may purchase as many grab bags as you like.

You can send me payment via PM or 1-way CR.

Please ping me here and state the number(s) of the bag(s) you would like. I will put your name down for the number(s) you've picked in the below list. I will try to update the list as quickly as possible to make it easier for everybody to see which bags are still free to claim. Please allow for time zone differences.

When claiming a bag, please include your preferred food type(s).

You have 24 hours from the moment of your claiming a bag to send me the full payment. I will reserve your bag for 24 hours and make a note in the list below. If I don't receive full payment within 24 hours your bag will be up for grabs again.

No payment plans. No refunds.

I will send out the grab bags via PM as soon as all 40 have been claimed and paid for.

There's a ping list for when only five grab bags remain unclaimed. Let me know if you want to be pinged.

And lastly, please be polite in this thread, we're all here to have fun.

Ping list for when there are only 5 grab bags left:

48132295907_e8de2b6f19_o.png
The List: Bags with struck through names have been delivered.

#1 @Siritys

#2 @SirArchimedes

#3 @Yessaia

#4 @TheDoomedSpirit

#5 @DasFoxy113

#6 @Tavvy

#7 @raxyl

#8 @GibbousWolf

#9 @SirArchimedes

#10 @SirArchimedes

#11 @GildedHawk

#12 @SnarkyBug

#13 @RitterKeks

#14 @Cyrsei

#15 @DasFoxy113

#16 @Cyrsei

#17 @Yessaia

#18 @raxyl

#19 @RitterKeks

#20 @RitterKeks

#21 @*******

#22 @TheCheshireSpy

#23 @MadoraFu

#24 @CrystalNight98

#25 @RitterKeks

#26 @PeridotsFoot

#27 @GildedHawk

#28 @GibbousWolf

#29 @Archaeology

#30 @RoseMagic
The List: Bags with struck through names have been delivered.

#1 @Siritys

#2 @SirArchimedes

#3 @Yessaia

#4 @TheDoomedSpirit

#5 @DasFoxy113

#6 @Tavvy

#7 @raxyl

#8 @GibbousWolf

#9 @SirArchimedes

#10 @SirArchimedes

#11 @GildedHawk

#12 @SnarkyBug

#13 @RitterKeks

#14 @Cyrsei

#15 @DasFoxy113

#16 @Cyrsei

#17 @Yessaia

#18 @raxyl

#19 @RitterKeks

#20 @RitterKeks

#21 @*******

#22 @TheCheshireSpy

#23 @MadoraFu

#24 @CrystalNight98

#25 @RitterKeks

#26 @PeridotsFoot

#27 @GildedHawk

#28 @GibbousWolf

#29 @Archaeology

#30 @RoseMagic
@AvelynGelato, @basicblack1986, @blanketgender, @BlueHare, @Camoger, @cmishellef, @Cyrsei, @DeskLampSnek, @Essifox, @*******, @Frogata, @FrostyFluff, @GarnetsGrin, @GibbousWolf, @Himochi, @Jtull, @Katelle, @KrakenDux, @Lunar13, @MadoraFu, @maryamshrine, @MidnightFS, @minty, @NightTigress, @Nikamba, @niketa, @Olliver, @Oriru, @Pharah, @Ralen, @RitterKeks, @Sakku, @Scarfsickle, @SirArchimedes, @Siritys, @TaintedIllusions, @Tavvy, @TheDoomedSpirit, @Tolf, @UZaaki9, @Valyrie, @VermontVampyre, @Voldemortimer, @xXMonstaerXx, @Yessaia

Hello all, I have a new grab bags sale. Take a look and come play.
@AvelynGelato, @basicblack1986, @blanketgender, @BlueHare, @Camoger, @cmishellef, @Cyrsei, @DeskLampSnek, @Essifox, @*******, @Frogata, @FrostyFluff, @GarnetsGrin, @GibbousWolf, @Himochi, @Jtull, @Katelle, @KrakenDux, @Lunar13, @MadoraFu, @maryamshrine, @MidnightFS, @minty, @NightTigress, @Nikamba, @niketa, @Olliver, @Oriru, @Pharah, @Ralen, @RitterKeks, @Sakku, @Scarfsickle, @SirArchimedes, @Siritys, @TaintedIllusions, @Tavvy, @TheDoomedSpirit, @Tolf, @UZaaki9, @Valyrie, @VermontVampyre, @Voldemortimer, @xXMonstaerXx, @Yessaia

Hello all, I have a new grab bags sale. Take a look and come play.
And we're open. Let's play.
And we're open. Let's play.
@kriski hi :)
i would like 2 bags #13 and #25
i prefer seafood and i would pay one in gems and the other in treasure ^^
@kriski hi :)
i would like 2 bags #13 and #25
i prefer seafood and i would pay one in gems and the other in treasure ^^
11393453.png20366084.png20244937.png
@kriski
I'd like bag #6 please!
Sending gems~
@kriski
I'd like bag #6 please!
Sending gems~
AXFBrIx.png
@kriski

I'll take bag #4, I'll send of the treasure for you.
@kriski

I'll take bag #4, I'll send of the treasure for you.
@kriski oh, and please ping me when there are 5 Grab Bags left ^^
@kriski oh, and please ping me when there are 5 Grab Bags left ^^
11393453.png20366084.png20244937.png
@kriski could you please remove me from the grab bag pinglist? thank you :)
@kriski could you please remove me from the grab bag pinglist? thank you :)
@RitterKeks - received and recorded, thanks.

@Tavvy and @TheDoomedSpirit - thanks for playing, what kinds of food would you like?
@RitterKeks - received and recorded, thanks.

@Tavvy and @TheDoomedSpirit - thanks for playing, what kinds of food would you like?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8