Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Name the Character, Win a Prize!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Name the Character, Win a Prize!

Hello! This is a little forum game that I saw floating around the forums a while back (I can't remember who the original creator was; if you know, PM me!). I changed a few of the rules around to create a new version. :)
Here are the rules:
Quote:
-The first person posts a picture or description of ONE character they have in mind. Underneath the picture/description, they must list the prize they are willing to give away.

-The next person will ping them with their guess.

-If it's been a while and no one has guessed correctly, you may edit your post with a hint. However, you must also ping everyone that has already guessed incorrectly to tell them that you have updated your post.

-If the guesser was correct, the first person must ping the guesser and send them the prize.

-Then, the guesser must start the cycle over again, repeating the first step.

-Additionally, you must wait until two others have posted before you can post again. This includes guessing more than once, but does not include telling a guesser that they were correct/adding a hint (in accordance with the third rule).

-This should go without saying, but no cheating! Please do not look up the answer; keep the game fair for everyone!
I will start the game in the next post!

If you have any questions, please PM me and I will answer. I may add the answer to the rules or to an FAQ section to make it clearer for others.
Name the Character, Win a Prize!

Hello! This is a little forum game that I saw floating around the forums a while back (I can't remember who the original creator was; if you know, PM me!). I changed a few of the rules around to create a new version. :)
Here are the rules:
Quote:
-The first person posts a picture or description of ONE character they have in mind. Underneath the picture/description, they must list the prize they are willing to give away.

-The next person will ping them with their guess.

-If it's been a while and no one has guessed correctly, you may edit your post with a hint. However, you must also ping everyone that has already guessed incorrectly to tell them that you have updated your post.

-If the guesser was correct, the first person must ping the guesser and send them the prize.

-Then, the guesser must start the cycle over again, repeating the first step.

-Additionally, you must wait until two others have posted before you can post again. This includes guessing more than once, but does not include telling a guesser that they were correct/adding a hint (in accordance with the third rule).

-This should go without saying, but no cheating! Please do not look up the answer; keep the game fair for everyone!
I will start the game in the next post!

If you have any questions, please PM me and I will answer. I may add the answer to the rules or to an FAQ section to make it clearer for others.
treasure_tips.gif gem_buy.gif
EDIT: Guessed correctly by @Visionrift This character is well-known from a popular children's TV show. He likes cars/trucks, is not human, loves getting into trouble, and has an older sister who looks out for him. [b]Prize[/b]: [item=Bladed Flatleaf]x5
EDIT: Guessed correctly by @Visionrift

This character is well-known from a popular children's TV show. He likes cars/trucks, is not human, loves getting into trouble, and has an older sister who looks out for him.

Prize:
Bladed Flatleaf x5
@PPixelNinja216
Hmmmmm......................I wonder who it is...................IT IS MAX FROM MAX AND RUBY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@PPixelNinja216
Hmmmmm......................I wonder who it is...................IT IS MAX FROM MAX AND RUBY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kageyama_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dapx8sa.gif 0MaKSzV.png hinata_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dappevb.gif
@VisionRift Correct! I'll send you the leaves after you start the next post :)
@VisionRift Correct! I'll send you the leaves after you start the next post :)
Okay here is mine
He is on an journey around the world he will challenge anyone he meets to a battle,He sometimes has adventures in his journey and usually there can be dangerous moments.He travels with his friends and his partner he had from the beginning of his journey
Prize:A familiar!!!
Winner:@StormDragon21
Okay here is mine
He is on an journey around the world he will challenge anyone he meets to a battle,He sometimes has adventures in his journey and usually there can be dangerous moments.He travels with his friends and his partner he had from the beginning of his journey
Prize:A familiar!!!
Winner:@StormDragon21
kageyama_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dapx8sa.gif 0MaKSzV.png hinata_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dappevb.gif
Ash Ketchum from Pokemon!

Well, at least that guy with the Pikachu.

@visionrift
Ash Ketchum from Pokemon!

Well, at least that guy with the Pikachu.

@visionrift
Mg9qSuP.gif
@StormDragon21
That is correct I will send over your familiar AFTER you put up your challenge.
@StormDragon21
That is correct I will send over your familiar AFTER you put up your challenge.
A dragon who was kidnapped as an egg and raised apart from his species. He is part of a prophecy that says he will stop a war with four other dragons. He avoids fights and enjoys reading. Unlike the other kidnapped dragons, he was supposed to be a mole for his tribe, but he had his own ideas.

Prize: A shadow runestone

@visionrift (Prize?)
A dragon who was kidnapped as an egg and raised apart from his species. He is part of a prophecy that says he will stop a war with four other dragons. He avoids fights and enjoys reading. Unlike the other kidnapped dragons, he was supposed to be a mole for his tribe, but he had his own ideas.

Prize: A shadow runestone

@visionrift (Prize?)
Mg9qSuP.gif
@StormDragon21 Please list the prize you will give to the correct guesser! :)
@StormDragon21 Please list the prize you will give to the correct guesser! :)
@Stormdragon21

Could it be clay from wings of fire?
@Stormdragon21

Could it be clay from wings of fire?
nMFIkFl.jpeg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10