Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | OPEN SHADOW NEST (Free )
1 2
So yeah I'm lazy atm with breeding so I got a open nest. Want shadow eyes? Got 2 Dragons you want to breed? No space or don't have a open nest atm. I'll put them in mine. Not only that but if you see a Dragon in my lair that you think will be a good pair PM me about it. Once the nest hatches YOU keep all the babies's unless they were bred with one of mine (I'll keep one and you get the rest unless it was just one egg)

Mmm that's all.
Edit :ps if you do want to breed your dragon with mines plz check there breeding cool down if they have more the 5days I wont accept the breeding till the time for them is 5or less. Tha way I don't hold a nest for a Dragon th as no where near ready to breed. I can always pinged you when the get under 5
So yeah I'm lazy atm with breeding so I got a open nest. Want shadow eyes? Got 2 Dragons you want to breed? No space or don't have a open nest atm. I'll put them in mine. Not only that but if you see a Dragon in my lair that you think will be a good pair PM me about it. Once the nest hatches YOU keep all the babies's unless they were bred with one of mine (I'll keep one and you get the rest unless it was just one egg)

Mmm that's all.
Edit :ps if you do want to breed your dragon with mines plz check there breeding cool down if they have more the 5days I wont accept the breeding till the time for them is 5or less. Tha way I don't hold a nest for a Dragon th as no where near ready to breed. I can always pinged you when the get under 5
Full_sig.png
@Acaidia

Pinging myself since my Shadow female will be RTB in 12 days :D
@Acaidia

Pinging myself since my Shadow female will be RTB in 12 days :D
e893cg.png
Full_sig.png
bump
bump
Full_sig.png
bump
bump
Full_sig.png
bump
bump
Full_sig.png
Bump
Bump
Full_sig.png
bump
bump
Full_sig.png
@annago anything in your lair a good match for [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23438946] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/234390/23438946_350.png[/img] she will be ready to breed in two days
@annago
anything in your lair a good match for

23438946_350.png

she will be ready to breed in two days
waUHeHl.png
@Celaenna well Sam and your female make nice colors (Sam and your female seem to make totally pink hatchling a lot)
So does aladorm
But that's just me..If you feel that you see a male that makes a better match just tell me
@Celaenna well Sam and your female make nice colors (Sam and your female seem to make totally pink hatchling a lot)
So does aladorm
But that's just me..If you feel that you see a male that makes a better match just tell me
Full_sig.png
1 2