Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Officially Over - Drawing Winners
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 286 287
@CartelSaide

Arcane
1) What breed do you think will hatch? Tundra
2) Do you think the hatchling will be a boy or a girl? Male
3) Pick a single, general color range that you think will be present in the dragon's color scheme. Blue range

Water
1) What breed do you think will hatch? Guardian
3) Pick a single, general color range that you think will be present in the dragon's color scheme. Green range

Wind
1) What breed do you think will hatch? Mirror
2) Do you think the hatchling will be a boy or a girl? Female
3) Pick a single, general color range that you think will be present in the dragon's color scheme. Brown range

Nocturne
1) What element do you think the hatchling will be? Wind
3) Pick a single, general color range that you think will be present in the dragon's color scheme. Red range
@CartelSaide

Arcane
3) Pick a single, general color range that you think will be present in the dragon's color scheme. Blue range

Water
1) What breed do you think will hatch? Guardian
3) Pick a single, general color range that you think will be present in the dragon's color scheme. Green range

Wind
3) Pick a single, general color range that you think will be present in the dragon's color scheme. Brown range

Nocturne
1) What element do you think the hatchling will be? Wind
3) Pick a single, general color range that you think will be present in the dragon's color scheme. Red range
JhlPepc.png
ON8EqWJ.png
kgsJ7PF.png
B25L.pngo522-d01-Psychotic-Romance.pngo522-d02-Psychotic-Romance.pngo522-d03-Psychotic-Romance.pngzkAFsLJ.pngo522-d04-Psychotic-Romance.pngo522-d05-Psychotic-Romance.pngB25R.png
@CartelSaide

1) What breed do you think will hatch? (Guardian, Tundra, Fae, or Mirror)
2) Do you think the hatchling will be a boy or a girl? (Male or Female)
3) Pick a single, general color range that you think will be present in the dragon's color scheme. (Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, Brown, or Shades)

ARCANE: (1) Mirror (2) Female (3) Purple
WATER: (1) Fae (2) Male (3) Black
WIND: (1) Guardian (2) Female (3) Yellow

1) What element do you think the hatchling will be? (Ice, Earth, Plague, Wind, Water, Lightning, Shadow, Light, Arcane, Nature, or Fire)
3) Pick a single, general color range that you think will be present in the dragon's color scheme. (Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, Brown, or Shades)

NOCTURNE: (1) Earth (2) Male (3) Pink
@CartelSaide

1) What breed do you think will hatch? (Guardian, Tundra, Fae, or Mirror)

ARCANE: (1) Mirror (2) Female (3) Purple
WATER: (1) Fae (2) Male (3) Black
WIND: (1) Guardian (2) Female (3) Yellow

1) What element do you think the hatchling will be? (Ice, Earth, Plague, Wind, Water, Lightning, Shadow, Light, Arcane, Nature, or Fire)

NOCTURNE: (1) Earth (2) Male (3) Pink
@heartcrusher1 - Just putting the answers you PM'ed me here to make life easier on me! :3
Quote:
Arcane
1) What breed do you think will hatch? Fae
3) Pick a single, general color range that you think will be present in the dragon's color scheme. Orange

Water
3) Pick a single, general color range that you think will be present in the dragon's color scheme. Blue

Wind
3) Pick a single, general color range that you think will be present in the dragon's color scheme. Yellow

Nocturne
1) What element do you think the hatchling will be? Ice
3) Pick a single, general color range that you think will be present in the dragon's color scheme. Red
@heartcrusher1 - Just putting the answers you PM'ed me here to make life easier on me! :3
Quote:
Arcane
1) What breed do you think will hatch? Fae
3) Pick a single, general color range that you think will be present in the dragon's color scheme. Orange

Water
3) Pick a single, general color range that you think will be present in the dragon's color scheme. Blue

Wind
3) Pick a single, general color range that you think will be present in the dragon's color scheme. Yellow

Nocturne
1) What element do you think the hatchling will be? Ice
3) Pick a single, general color range that you think will be present in the dragon's color scheme. Red
aBcTdao.png
ePOliyb.pngmTAp2ld.pngNlmYDAS.pngq9EEy5M.png
fdUVIfW.png
to PsychoticRomance 70834
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

Tiger head linking to my carrd
xztAvSq.png
[center][size=4][i]This update only pertains to those who participated in my guessing game. I will be making an official thread update either later today or later in the week.[/i] [img]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff71/korkarea/Flight%20Rising/Hatchery%20-%20Banners%20and%20Decor/Updates%20Banner_zpsu16o2o3m.png[/img] I had 3 unhatched elemental eggs, and 1 unhatched nocturne egg that I just hatched today for the big color expansion! Therefore, the results for my guessing game are in~ Thank you all so much for participating, I really appreciate it and it was fun to make a game out of it! I'll have to do this type of thing again in the future with a little bit more notice~ P.S. If any of you are interested in purchasing any of the following gen1's off of me, feel free to shoot me a message because [u]all[/u] of them are for sale! c:[/size] [quote][item=unhatched arcane egg][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24350095][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/243501/24350095.png[/img][/url] 1) [b]What breed hatched?[/b] Fae 2) [b]Was the hatchling a boy or a girl?[/b] Female 3) [b]What general color range(s) were present in the dragon's color scheme?[/b] Yellow and Green (x2) Ranges[/quote] [quote][item=unhatched water egg][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24351491][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/243515/24351491.png[/img][/url] 1) [b]What breed hatched?[/b] Mirror 2) [b]Was the hatchling a boy or a girl?[/b] Male 3) [b]What general color range(s) were present in the dragon's color scheme?[/b] Green Range, Blue Range, Orange Range[/quote] [quote][item=unhatched wind egg][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24351695][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/243517/24351695.png[/img][/url] 1) [b]What breed hatched?[/b] Tundra 2) [b]Was the hatchling a boy or a girl?[/b] Male 3) [b]What general color range(s) were present in the dragon's color scheme?[/b] Blue (x2) and Brown Ranges[/quote] [quote][item=unhatched nocturne egg][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24351774][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/243518/24351774.png[/img][/url] 1) [b]What element hatched?[/b] Shadow 2) [b]Was the hatchling a boy or a girl?[/b] Male 3) [b]What general color range(s) were present in the dragon's color scheme?[/b] Green (x2) and Red Ranges[/quote] Just to recap on how tickets work for this particular game: [quote][size=2]Everyone who plays gets [u]10 free tickets[/u] for simply participating, so you might as well play~ People who can guess multiple things correctly (ex. sex and element, all 3 breeds correctly, etc.) will get some extra tickets as a reward~ If you guess the sex correctly, you'll get 50 tickets. If you guess the breed of the elemental eggs correctly, you'll get 100 tickets. If you guess the element of the nocturne egg correctly, you'll get 200 tickets. If the color range you guessed is present in 1 slot, you'll get 300 tickets. If the color range you guessed is present in 2 slots, you'll get 400 tickets. If the color range you guessed is present in 3 slots, you'll get 500 tickets. [i][u]EXAMPLE[/u]: If you guess red range, and the dragon has a crimson primary, secondary, OR tertiary, you get 300 tickets. If it has a crimson primary and a cherry secondary for example, you get 400 tickets. If it has a crimson primary, cherry secondary, and a maroon tertiary, you get 500 tickets.[/i][/size][/quote] [img]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff71/korkarea/Flight%20Rising/Winner%20Banner_zpsne1fumv2.png[/img] Alright, now let's see how many tickets you won, and who guessed things correctly :3 @thefrayna - You guessed the sex of [i]all four[/i] eggs correctly - wow! By the standards I set, you get 200 tickets for this plus 10 participation tickets, but since you were spot on with all the eggs, you won a grand total of [b][u]500 tickets[/u][/b]! Congratulations on your unexpected super bonus tickets! :D @helixdragonsong - You correctly guessed the breed and sex of the arcane egg, the sex and green color range of the water egg, the blue (x2) color range of the wind egg, and the sex of the nocturne egg correctly c: This, in addition to your 10 participation tickets, adds up to a grand total of [b][u]960 tickets[/u][/b]! RNG was certainly in your favor; fantastic job! :D @PsychoticRomance - You correctly guessed the sex and green color range of the water egg, the brown range of the water egg, and the red range of the nocturne egg! Including your 10 participation tickets, you won a total of [b][u]960 tickets[/u][/b]! Fantastic job! :D @KissOfDeath - You correctly guessed the sex of the arcane, nocturne and water eggs, and because pink is a red-range color, you also technically guessed the red range of the nocturne egg correctly too~ Including your 10 participation tickets, you won [b][u]460 tickets[/u][/b]! Great job! :D @heartcrusher1 - You correctly guessed the breed and sex of the arcane egg, the sex and blue color range of the water egg, the sex of the wind egg, and the red range of the nocturne egg! Including your 10 participation tickets, you won a total of [b][u]860 tickets[/u][/b]! Good job :D [size=5][b]Please let me know where to pool your tickets whenever you can~ Thanks again, and congratulations![/b][/size]
This update only pertains to those who participated in my guessing game. I will be making an official thread update either later today or later in the week.

Updates%20Banner_zpsu16o2o3m.png

I had 3 unhatched elemental eggs, and 1 unhatched nocturne egg that I just hatched today for the big color expansion! Therefore, the results for my guessing game are in~ Thank you all so much for participating, I really appreciate it and it was fun to make a game out of it! I'll have to do this type of thing again in the future with a little bit more notice~

P.S. If any of you are interested in purchasing any of the following gen1's off of me, feel free to shoot me a message because all of them are for sale! c:

Quote:
Unhatched Arcane Egg 24350095.png

1) What breed hatched? Fae
2) Was the hatchling a boy or a girl? Female
3) What general color range(s) were present in the dragon's color scheme? Yellow and Green (x2) Ranges
Quote:
Unhatched Water Egg 24351491.png

1) What breed hatched? Mirror
2) Was the hatchling a boy or a girl? Male
3) What general color range(s) were present in the dragon's color scheme? Green Range, Blue Range, Orange Range
Quote:
Unhatched Wind Egg 24351695.png

1) What breed hatched? Tundra
3) What general color range(s) were present in the dragon's color scheme? Blue (x2) and Brown Ranges
Quote:
Unhatched Nocturne Egg 24351774.png

1) What element hatched? Shadow
3) What general color range(s) were present in the dragon's color scheme? Green (x2) and Red Ranges

Just to recap on how tickets work for this particular game:
Quote:
Everyone who plays gets 10 free tickets for simply participating, so you might as well play~ People who can guess multiple things correctly (ex. sex and element, all 3 breeds correctly, etc.) will get some extra tickets as a reward~

If you guess the sex correctly, you'll get 50 tickets.
If you guess the breed of the elemental eggs correctly, you'll get 100 tickets.
If you guess the element of the nocturne egg correctly, you'll get 200 tickets.

If the color range you guessed is present in 1 slot, you'll get 300 tickets.
If the color range you guessed is present in 2 slots, you'll get 400 tickets.
If the color range you guessed is present in 3 slots, you'll get 500 tickets.

EXAMPLE: If you guess red range, and the dragon has a crimson primary, secondary, OR tertiary, you get 300 tickets. If it has a crimson primary and a cherry secondary for example, you get 400 tickets. If it has a crimson primary, cherry secondary, and a maroon tertiary, you get 500 tickets.

Winner%20Banner_zpsne1fumv2.png

Alright, now let's see how many tickets you won, and who guessed things correctly :3

@thefrayna - You guessed the sex of all four eggs correctly - wow! By the standards I set, you get 200 tickets for this plus 10 participation tickets, but since you were spot on with all the eggs, you won a grand total of 500 tickets! Congratulations on your unexpected super bonus tickets! :D

@helixdragonsong - You correctly guessed the breed and sex of the arcane egg, the sex and green color range of the water egg, the blue (x2) color range of the wind egg, and the sex of the nocturne egg correctly c: This, in addition to your 10 participation tickets, adds up to a grand total of 960 tickets! RNG was certainly in your favor; fantastic job! :D

@PsychoticRomance - You correctly guessed the sex and green color range of the water egg, the brown range of the water egg, and the red range of the nocturne egg! Including your 10 participation tickets, you won a total of 960 tickets! Fantastic job! :D

@KissOfDeath - You correctly guessed the sex of the arcane, nocturne and water eggs, and because pink is a red-range color, you also technically guessed the red range of the nocturne egg correctly too~ Including your 10 participation tickets, you won 460 tickets! Great job! :D

@heartcrusher1 - You correctly guessed the breed and sex of the arcane egg, the sex and blue color range of the water egg, the sex of the wind egg, and the red range of the nocturne egg! Including your 10 participation tickets, you won a total of 860 tickets! Good job :D

Please let me know where to pool your tickets whenever you can~ Thanks again, and congratulations!
aBcTdao.png
fdUVIfW.png
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

xztAvSq.png
@CartelSaide Woo! Umm....I'd like them all pooled into the "Steampunk'd" Milestone Prize Pool, and all into the "So Sashy" Mammoth Prize Pool. Still going for those two, don't know why. XD
@CartelSaide Woo! Umm....I'd like them all pooled into the "Steampunk'd" Milestone Prize Pool, and all into the "So Sashy" Mammoth Prize Pool. Still going for those two, don't know why. XD
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
@heartcrusher1 - Would you like me to make a note to pool all your tickets that way unless otherwise told? :3
@heartcrusher1 - Would you like me to make a note to pool all your tickets that way unless otherwise told? :3
aBcTdao.png
fdUVIfW.png
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

xztAvSq.png
@CartelSaide Sure! That would be easier for both of us, XD
@CartelSaide Sure! That would be easier for both of us, XD
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
^^Bump^^
^^Bump^^
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
@heartcrusher1 - Just wanted to let you know that I've tallied your tickets for your bumps, and figured I might as well reply to all your messages and pings in once place :3 So... [b]PURCHASE:[/b] 10 [b]SURVEY:[/b] 25 [b]DRAGON PURCHASE:[/b] 25 [b]BROKEN BOTTLES:[/b] 62 [b]HOLIDAY CURRENCY:[/b] 470 [b]SEEKER:[/b] 2 [b]FOOD POINTS:[/b] 10 [b]BUMPS:[/b] 4 [b]LAIR BIO:[/b] 10 {I caught this by chance, but you forgot to tell me about it lolz} [size=4][b]TOTAL TICKETS: 618[/b][/size] I'ave already gone ahead and added them all, and the only thing missing is the dragon donation, but only because I haven't received it yet c: I just wanted to clarify first: you are talking about this dragon, correct? If not then just let me know which one, since every dragon is worth something slightly different. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23906766] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/239068/23906766_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Also, until they enable the dragon search again, I unfortunately can't give you an exact amount of tickets that he's worth :/ I can make a note to add up the tickets when the feature returns to clear up the lair space for you (though idk when this will be), or you can just hold onto him until I can tell you how much; up to you! :3
@heartcrusher1 - Just wanted to let you know that I've tallied your tickets for your bumps, and figured I might as well reply to all your messages and pings in once place :3 So...

PURCHASE: 10
SURVEY: 25
DRAGON PURCHASE: 25
BROKEN BOTTLES: 62
HOLIDAY CURRENCY: 470
SEEKER: 2
FOOD POINTS: 10
BUMPS: 4
LAIR BIO: 10 {I caught this by chance, but you forgot to tell me about it lolz}

TOTAL TICKETS: 618

I'ave already gone ahead and added them all, and the only thing missing is the dragon donation, but only because I haven't received it yet c: I just wanted to clarify first: you are talking about this dragon, correct? If not then just let me know which one, since every dragon is worth something slightly different.

Also, until they enable the dragon search again, I unfortunately can't give you an exact amount of tickets that he's worth :/ I can make a note to add up the tickets when the feature returns to clear up the lair space for you (though idk when this will be), or you can just hold onto him until I can tell you how much; up to you! :3
aBcTdao.png
fdUVIfW.png
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

xztAvSq.png
@CartelSaide

Yeah, I was going to tell you about the signature in my lair bio and I completely forgot! XD And yes, I'm talking about that boy right there. I checked my dergs' bios carefully just in case. That's unfortunate, about the dragon search, but I can hold onto him for now. Might have to exalt, though, you never know. I may be flooded with beautiful dergs in the future. Hopefully.
@CartelSaide

Yeah, I was going to tell you about the signature in my lair bio and I completely forgot! XD And yes, I'm talking about that boy right there. I checked my dergs' bios carefully just in case. That's unfortunate, about the dragon search, but I can hold onto him for now. Might have to exalt, though, you never know. I may be flooded with beautiful dergs in the future. Hopefully.
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 286 287