Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | PvP zone - weekly prizes!
1 2 3 4 5
Welcome!

For long, PvP in the coli has gone pretty unplayed by us FR players. I'd like to change that!

This thread has weekly prizes for the 10 best PvPers visible on the coli starting screen, and I'd also like to make a list of all the best PvPers of all time, starting from this week forward to determine the best of the best.

Rules:
  1. Be nice to each other! PvP (at least in other games) can sometimes get heated, but I'd like to avoid verbal fights. Only dragon fights allowed. ;)
  2. Since the PvP board gets reset at Sundays, and due to the timezone I live in, prizes will be distributed at Saturday rollover. (I'd like to hear your thoughts about this arrangement)

The prizes will be in the second post. A link to the spreadsheet is in the third post. The fourth post contains some helpful resources on starting a PvP team!
Welcome!

For long, PvP in the coli has gone pretty unplayed by us FR players. I'd like to change that!

This thread has weekly prizes for the 10 best PvPers visible on the coli starting screen, and I'd also like to make a list of all the best PvPers of all time, starting from this week forward to determine the best of the best.

Rules:
  1. Be nice to each other! PvP (at least in other games) can sometimes get heated, but I'd like to avoid verbal fights. Only dragon fights allowed. ;)
  2. Since the PvP board gets reset at Sundays, and due to the timezone I live in, prizes will be distributed at Saturday rollover. (I'd like to hear your thoughts about this arrangement)

The prizes will be in the second post. A link to the spreadsheet is in the third post. The fourth post contains some helpful resources on starting a PvP team!
[b]Prizes for the week 24.4 -30.4.2016[/b] [LIST=1] [*]50x[item=Giant Sand Dollar] + 100 of each food point [*]30x[item=Giant Sand Dollar] + 50 of each food point [*]30x[item=Giant Sand Dollar] + 50 of meat and seafood points [*]50x [item=Minor Health Potion] + 5000 tr [*]50x [item=Minor Health Potion] [*]5000 tr [*]5000 tr [*]5000 tr [*]5000 tr [*]5000tr [/LIST] Donations are accepted for these, thanks to everyone who donates!
Prizes for the week 24.4 -30.4.2016
  1. 50x Giant Sand Dollar + 100 of each food point
  2. 30x Giant Sand Dollar + 50 of each food point
  3. 30x Giant Sand Dollar + 50 of meat and seafood points
  4. 50x Minor Health Potion + 5000 tr
  5. 50x Minor Health Potion
  6. 5000 tr
  7. 5000 tr
  8. 5000 tr
  9. 5000 tr
  10. 5000tr

Donations are accepted for these, thanks to everyone who donates!

Reserved!
Reserved!
Pinging you guys because you showed interest in the discussion thread I made! :D

@Tamoria
@Ryokotori
@bellzan
@Scaleon1
@Dorkateea
Pinging you guys because you showed interest in the discussion thread I made! :D

@Tamoria
@Ryokotori
@bellzan
@Scaleon1
@Dorkateea
Hi! Anyone want to battle?
Hi! Anyone want to battle?
44303339972_bbca1c3340_o.gif button_cts.png512.1xOrd.bellzan_zpsoczvztar.png24990473472_c6b3e103bf_o.png
Awesome, so glad to see this up and running!! I'm going to start on my PvP team, can't wait to participate!! :D
Awesome, so glad to see this up and running!! I'm going to start on my PvP team, can't wait to participate!! :D
@sorikia

Self pinging to come back to later when my team is ready
@sorikia

Self pinging to come back to later when my team is ready
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
I'm online and looking for battle partners.
I'm online and looking for battle partners.
44303339972_bbca1c3340_o.gif button_cts.png512.1xOrd.bellzan_zpsoczvztar.png24990473472_c6b3e103bf_o.png
1 2 3 4 5