Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [TRICKMURK] Midway - Closed!
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22
@Nikamba

BOTTLE BREAKER
The host is feeling a little better now. He manages to sneak three lightweight balls into your batch of seven before sitting back down to rest.

You don't even notice. Four of your games smash four bottles. The other ones are a little shakier with a pair of threes and a dismal two, but you still pick up 22 tickets to the food booths and a pile of junk.

@SkylerFarrier

Telling a trick riddle to a Shadow? Gold star!

@ResidentLurker

HIGH STRIKER (YESTERDAY)
Have you heard about the best way to win at the High Striker game? All you have to do is visualize the rubber pad as a giant nail when you slam that hammer down. They say it's guaranteed to work!

I hope they also offer refunds. Your dragon only scores 146.

Here's a strong-looking Serthis to help you practice your swings!

WHEEL OF CHANCE
The pretty Imperial at this booth welcomes you to the Wheel of Chance and wishes you a merry Trickmurk! Fellow Shadows are always welcome at the Midway.

None of these spins do too well, but you do manage to secure 20 food points in addition to the three piles of junk clogging the prize box.

LUCKY KEY (YESTERDAY)
A big molten Guardian sets a top hat on the prize chest and taps it three times with a gnarled conjurer's staff.

Out pops a shadow-colored bunny with a carrot shaped like a key! You swear the teethmarks on this carrot look just like the number 85.

BUCKET BLASTER
You hit the first bucket twice and botch the other two throws. Not bad for only four plays! It'll net you twelve food items.
@Nikamba

BOTTLE BREAKER
The host is feeling a little better now. He manages to sneak three lightweight balls into your batch of seven before sitting back down to rest.

You don't even notice. Four of your games smash four bottles. The other ones are a little shakier with a pair of threes and a dismal two, but you still pick up 22 tickets to the food booths and a pile of junk.

@SkylerFarrier

Telling a trick riddle to a Shadow? Gold star!

@ResidentLurker

HIGH STRIKER (YESTERDAY)
Have you heard about the best way to win at the High Striker game? All you have to do is visualize the rubber pad as a giant nail when you slam that hammer down. They say it's guaranteed to work!

I hope they also offer refunds. Your dragon only scores 146.

Here's a strong-looking Serthis to help you practice your swings!

WHEEL OF CHANCE
The pretty Imperial at this booth welcomes you to the Wheel of Chance and wishes you a merry Trickmurk! Fellow Shadows are always welcome at the Midway.

None of these spins do too well, but you do manage to secure 20 food points in addition to the three piles of junk clogging the prize box.

LUCKY KEY (YESTERDAY)
A big molten Guardian sets a top hat on the prize chest and taps it three times with a gnarled conjurer's staff.

Out pops a shadow-colored bunny with a carrot shaped like a key! You swear the teethmarks on this carrot look just like the number 85.

BUCKET BLASTER
You hit the first bucket twice and botch the other two throws. Not bad for only four plays! It'll net you twelve food items.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
@snek

Ha! See, Avalta knew he would win something. Hmm, maybe he'd better try to get on the Fishbowl Bingo host's good side, though. Hmm, how about...?

"Hey, you want to hear a joke?"

A lawyer was questioning a coroner on the witness stand, and began to ask about the standard autopsy procedure.

The lawyer said, "Doctor, before you performed the autopsy, did you check for a pulse?"

"No," said the doctor.

"Did you check for blood pressure?"

"No," said the doctor.

"Did you check for breathing?"

"No."

"Then could the victim have, in fact, been alive at the time of the autopsy?"

"No, of course not."

The lawyer seized on this answer. "How can you be so sure?"

"Well," said the doctor, to general laughter, "his brain was in a jar on my desk."

Undaunted, the lawyer continued. "But is it possible he could have still been alive?"

At this point the doctor had had enough. "Yes," he drawled. "It's possible he could have been alive and practicing law somewhere."

A woman who was much beloved by her community but known by her family as being, shall we say, hard to get along with, had finally died after a good long life. She is laid to rest in a beautiful funeral with a lovely service.

As they are leaving the church, the pallbearers accidentally bump into a wall and hear a faint moan. They open the casket and find out that the woman is actually alive.

She lives for 10 more years and then dies. There is another funeral for her. At the end of the service, the pallbearers carry out the casket.

As they are walking out, her husband cries out, "Watch out for the wall!"

((The first one is from an actual court transcript, embellished somewhat. The second one is from Comedy Central's website.))
@snek

Ha! See, Avalta knew he would win something. Hmm, maybe he'd better try to get on the Fishbowl Bingo host's good side, though. Hmm, how about...?

"Hey, you want to hear a joke?"

A lawyer was questioning a coroner on the witness stand, and began to ask about the standard autopsy procedure.

The lawyer said, "Doctor, before you performed the autopsy, did you check for a pulse?"

"No," said the doctor.

"Did you check for blood pressure?"

"No," said the doctor.

"Did you check for breathing?"

"No."

"Then could the victim have, in fact, been alive at the time of the autopsy?"

"No, of course not."

The lawyer seized on this answer. "How can you be so sure?"

"Well," said the doctor, to general laughter, "his brain was in a jar on my desk."

Undaunted, the lawyer continued. "But is it possible he could have still been alive?"

At this point the doctor had had enough. "Yes," he drawled. "It's possible he could have been alive and practicing law somewhere."

A woman who was much beloved by her community but known by her family as being, shall we say, hard to get along with, had finally died after a good long life. She is laid to rest in a beautiful funeral with a lovely service.

As they are leaving the church, the pallbearers accidentally bump into a wall and hear a faint moan. They open the casket and find out that the woman is actually alive.

She lives for 10 more years and then dies. There is another funeral for her. At the end of the service, the pallbearers carry out the casket.

As they are walking out, her husband cries out, "Watch out for the wall!"

((The first one is from an actual court transcript, embellished somewhat. The second one is from Comedy Central's website.))
THIS SPACE FOR RENT
@Snek

Beeblebrox patted the Zeeba on the head, smiling at his luck. Now he had a way to carry around all his prizes! Piling the remaining Seafood, Belt, and Rocks onto the Zeeba's back, he headed back over to his favorite booths....

4 near misses in a row weren't bad, and were certainly less probable than most outcomes! Beeb frowned at the hole, then shrugged. Oh, well. It would be fixed soon enough. Time to play with improbability with 6 more darts...

The wacky Ridgeback grinned as he neared the Bottles. The last ball had made a beautiful unpredictable wobble, and even more improbably still managed to smash most of the bottles! Could his next throw produce an even more interesting outcome? He would have to see....

It seemed that, unlike most of the attendants at the Midway, the one in charge of the Wheel actually liked Beeblebrox coming around. He wondered absently if this would improve or damage his odds on his single spin--and if he might charm her enough to convince her to distract his mate when Duskcloud showed up....

Balloon Pop, 6 Darts: 6,000
Bottle Breaker, 1 Throw: 2,000
Wheel of Chance, 1 Spin: 2,000

Total: 10,000 Treasure

Treasure coming right up! :D
@Snek

Beeblebrox patted the Zeeba on the head, smiling at his luck. Now he had a way to carry around all his prizes! Piling the remaining Seafood, Belt, and Rocks onto the Zeeba's back, he headed back over to his favorite booths....

4 near misses in a row weren't bad, and were certainly less probable than most outcomes! Beeb frowned at the hole, then shrugged. Oh, well. It would be fixed soon enough. Time to play with improbability with 6 more darts...

The wacky Ridgeback grinned as he neared the Bottles. The last ball had made a beautiful unpredictable wobble, and even more improbably still managed to smash most of the bottles! Could his next throw produce an even more interesting outcome? He would have to see....

It seemed that, unlike most of the attendants at the Midway, the one in charge of the Wheel actually liked Beeblebrox coming around. He wondered absently if this would improve or damage his odds on his single spin--and if he might charm her enough to convince her to distract his mate when Duskcloud showed up....

Balloon Pop, 6 Darts: 6,000
Bottle Breaker, 1 Throw: 2,000
Wheel of Chance, 1 Spin: 2,000

Total: 10,000 Treasure

Treasure coming right up! :D
fw5Pc0h.png
@Slyphire

HIGH STRIKER
It's nearing the end of day 5. With so many low scores, the host is starting to wonder if she'll be giving out any badges this year.

You cheer her up with a 481 point score worthy of applause and 100 food points!

WHEEL OF CHANCE
What's better than spinning and winning a pile of junk? Four piles of junk and the set of Arcane attack stones you win on the last spin.

BOTTLE BREAKER
The big blue Mirror is back on his feet and ready to cheat! He loosens the stitches on three of the balls he gives you and cackles.

When you ask him what's so funny he says it was one of the great jokes @Fallowsthorn told. They were great, but you can't help feeling like it's a convenient cover for a super sneaky trick.

You're right! The third ball you throw unravels before it hits the bottles, ruining your shot at a streak of four point scores. You have trouble focusing through your disappointment and mess up the next game too.

His laughter makes you so angry you send five bottles to the glassware graveyard for a pair of cobras! They're wrapped around your twelve food items.

@KnightYumi

LUCKY KEY
The screech of metal scraping against stone forces you to cover your ears with your claws as you approach the Lucky Key cave. It's worse than the time a hatchling discovered how high he could make everyone jump by clawing a broken pot!

Conflagration puts his shovel down and places a pair of earmuffs on you so you can pull 10,000 treasure out of your bag in safety. Then he pulls a key-shaped bone out of the hole he's working on and hands it over. The paper tag tied to one end says 59.

"Get it?" he asks. "It's a skeleton key."

HIGH STRIKER
The Fae running the High Striker booth has just the thing to match those earmuffs! She hands you a beautiful new scarf for hitting 257 points and congratulates you on your score.

BUCKET BLASTER
You can't win any more clothing at the Bucket Blaster booth, but you can win a lot of delicious food. Rosewilt passes you a big paper bag filled with 22 goodies for making the first bucket three times.

@Aelith
HIGH STRIKER
Down goes the hammer! Up goes the marker! Out comes the 50 points of food earned for reaching 409 points!

Take your time eating them. You don't want to end up with a stomachache like the Bottle Breaker host!

BALLOON POP
Unfortunately, the only prize your dragon wins from this game is a good workout. Fennel apologizes and wishes you better luck next time.

BOTTLE BREAKER
The Mirror stops picking his fangs with a piece of glass and smiles at you. He pockets the tickets and sets down five balls.

"The Cherub scroll is mine. Nobody's gonna win it while I'm in charge."

You do your best to prove him wrong, but it's not meant to be. He hands you some cobras and twelve bags of bugs and sends you on your way.

FISHBOWL BINGO
"I'm so happy you're here," the host tells you. "It's fun watching everyone play! I hope you win the familiar!"

He's such a friendly dragon. The manager should give him a raise and fire the Mirror.

"Wow! You almost had a perfect line! Sorry about the boots. Maybe next time!"

You thank him and fill a bag with fifty points of seafood on your way out.

BUCKET BLASTER
Eating seafood and trying to play Bucket Blaster at the same time doesn't work as well as you'd hoped. Fish slime gets on everything and messes up your throws!

You do get to bucket #2 once. Another play makes the first bucket.

Rosewilt adds everything up and gives you an envelope with 22 tickets to the food booth.

I'll be finishing the responses for @Canisa and @Crateshya tomorrow!

Players can continue submitting tickets for games while I'm away.

edited because i misread one of the key numbers
@Slyphire

HIGH STRIKER
It's nearing the end of day 5. With so many low scores, the host is starting to wonder if she'll be giving out any badges this year.

You cheer her up with a 481 point score worthy of applause and 100 food points!

WHEEL OF CHANCE
What's better than spinning and winning a pile of junk? Four piles of junk and the set of Arcane attack stones you win on the last spin.

BOTTLE BREAKER
The big blue Mirror is back on his feet and ready to cheat! He loosens the stitches on three of the balls he gives you and cackles.

When you ask him what's so funny he says it was one of the great jokes @Fallowsthorn told. They were great, but you can't help feeling like it's a convenient cover for a super sneaky trick.

You're right! The third ball you throw unravels before it hits the bottles, ruining your shot at a streak of four point scores. You have trouble focusing through your disappointment and mess up the next game too.

His laughter makes you so angry you send five bottles to the glassware graveyard for a pair of cobras! They're wrapped around your twelve food items.

@KnightYumi

LUCKY KEY
The screech of metal scraping against stone forces you to cover your ears with your claws as you approach the Lucky Key cave. It's worse than the time a hatchling discovered how high he could make everyone jump by clawing a broken pot!

Conflagration puts his shovel down and places a pair of earmuffs on you so you can pull 10,000 treasure out of your bag in safety. Then he pulls a key-shaped bone out of the hole he's working on and hands it over. The paper tag tied to one end says 59.

"Get it?" he asks. "It's a skeleton key."

HIGH STRIKER
The Fae running the High Striker booth has just the thing to match those earmuffs! She hands you a beautiful new scarf for hitting 257 points and congratulates you on your score.

BUCKET BLASTER
You can't win any more clothing at the Bucket Blaster booth, but you can win a lot of delicious food. Rosewilt passes you a big paper bag filled with 22 goodies for making the first bucket three times.

@Aelith
HIGH STRIKER
Down goes the hammer! Up goes the marker! Out comes the 50 points of food earned for reaching 409 points!

Take your time eating them. You don't want to end up with a stomachache like the Bottle Breaker host!

BALLOON POP
Unfortunately, the only prize your dragon wins from this game is a good workout. Fennel apologizes and wishes you better luck next time.

BOTTLE BREAKER
The Mirror stops picking his fangs with a piece of glass and smiles at you. He pockets the tickets and sets down five balls.

"The Cherub scroll is mine. Nobody's gonna win it while I'm in charge."

You do your best to prove him wrong, but it's not meant to be. He hands you some cobras and twelve bags of bugs and sends you on your way.

FISHBOWL BINGO
"I'm so happy you're here," the host tells you. "It's fun watching everyone play! I hope you win the familiar!"

He's such a friendly dragon. The manager should give him a raise and fire the Mirror.

"Wow! You almost had a perfect line! Sorry about the boots. Maybe next time!"

You thank him and fill a bag with fifty points of seafood on your way out.

BUCKET BLASTER
Eating seafood and trying to play Bucket Blaster at the same time doesn't work as well as you'd hoped. Fish slime gets on everything and messes up your throws!

You do get to bucket #2 once. Another play makes the first bucket.

Rosewilt adds everything up and gives you an envelope with 22 tickets to the food booth.

I'll be finishing the responses for @Canisa and @Crateshya tomorrow!

Players can continue submitting tickets for games while I'm away.

edited because i misread one of the key numbers
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
@snek Malkite is a little disconcerted by Vriesea's story about the Tundra, but he passes over[b] five tickets[/b] anyway to give the Wheel of Chance another go. He keeps a wary eye on the dragons strolling by, just in case, and makes sure his own tail and other limbs don't get caught in the spokes as he spins. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12714066] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/127141/12714066_350.png[/img] [/url] Pterry, meanwhile, has heard some funny stories (and a few good jokes) from the Balloon Pop and decides to give it a try before heading off to the parade. "I've heard this is a good place to make a point." Winking, he handed [b]five tickets[/b] to the dragon in charge of the darts.
@snek

Malkite is a little disconcerted by Vriesea's story about the Tundra, but he passes over five tickets anyway to give the Wheel of Chance another go. He keeps a wary eye on the dragons strolling by, just in case, and makes sure his own tail and other limbs don't get caught in the spokes as he spins.

12714066_350.png

Pterry, meanwhile, has heard some funny stories (and a few good jokes) from the Balloon Pop and decides to give it a try before heading off to the parade. "I've heard this is a good place to make a point." Winking, he handed five tickets to the dragon in charge of the darts.
tumblr_inline_ojsvh3EcyM1r076v1_75sq.png Aliit. Buirkan. Tor.
@Snek

Balloon Pop x5 (5k)
Wheel of Chance x3 (6k)
High Striker (5k)
Lucky Key #8 (10k)
(Total 26k)

Thanks for running this!
@Snek

Balloon Pop x5 (5k)
Wheel of Chance x3 (6k)
High Striker (5k)
Lucky Key #8 (10k)
(Total 26k)

Thanks for running this!
tumblr_inline_nk71ax46vd1qg2i5p.png
That Bottle Breaker stall runner is a rascal, a rascal with no respect for game players and no respect for anything but that Cherub scroll. BV

@snek I'm just gonna send in moneys for games then!! Thank you for hosting/being awesome!!

Bucket Blaster- 3K (6 plays)
Fishbowl Bingo- 4K (2 plays, 3 bounces)
Balloon Pop- 3k (3 plays)
Bottle Breaker- 14K (7 plays, Amethyst got brought along to play this time and keep an eye out for tricks. It's on, Stall Runner.)
Wheel of Chance- 6K (3 plays)
High Striker-5K
Lucky Key- 10K (Key 67)

Total: 45KT
That Bottle Breaker stall runner is a rascal, a rascal with no respect for game players and no respect for anything but that Cherub scroll. BV

@snek I'm just gonna send in moneys for games then!! Thank you for hosting/being awesome!!

Bucket Blaster- 3K (6 plays)
Fishbowl Bingo- 4K (2 plays, 3 bounces)
Balloon Pop- 3k (3 plays)
Bottle Breaker- 14K (7 plays, Amethyst got brought along to play this time and keep an eye out for tricks. It's on, Stall Runner.)
Wheel of Chance- 6K (3 plays)
High Striker-5K
Lucky Key- 10K (Key 67)

Total: 45KT
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
@Snek
Do I get a shiny to display or should I make one up myself? :D

Also one ticket for High Striker, please (too tired for RP).
@Snek
Do I get a shiny to display or should I make one up myself? :D

Also one ticket for High Striker, please (too tired for RP).
q7HgQ8F.png wzPU58E.gif
vX0xPiV.png
BxA4nRL.png
H0J6qM9.png PsLdVej.pngLISYKlK.png
@Snek
To start off the day, I'll take my daily High Striker smash and 5 Wheel of Chance spins please~
@Snek
To start off the day, I'll take my daily High Striker smash and 5 Wheel of Chance spins please~
tumblr_inline_nq0r6s19iA1syr94a_500.png
@Snek

Sending 6kt for the bottle breaker game! (3 throws)

And 6kt for the baloon pop game! (6 throws)
@Snek

Sending 6kt for the bottle breaker game! (3 throws)

And 6kt for the baloon pop game! (6 throws)
Good_Shit_WCMale_Emoji_Size.png Lichtdrache.gif
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22