Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [TRICKMURK] Midway - Closed!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21322200] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/213223/21322200_350.png[/img] [/url] Cyare was still sulking after the big loss at the balloon pop booth. He dragged his way through the crowds only to catch sight of a pretty fae by the Fishbowl Bingo. "Hi!" He smiled. "Hope you're having more luck than I did!" @snek

21322200_350.png

Cyare was still sulking after the big loss at the balloon pop booth. He dragged his way through the crowds only to catch sight of a pretty fae by the Fishbowl Bingo.

"Hi!" He smiled. "Hope you're having more luck than I did!"

@snek
tumblr_inline_ojsvh3EcyM1r076v1_75sq.png Aliit. Buirkan. Tor.
@Snek [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7129843] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/71299/7129843_350.png[/img] [/url] Well dang. The Bottle Breaker Skydancer got fired? Well, serves him right she guessed. Sure getting revenge on the game will be less satisfying without him to gloat into his face but oh well. At least that's revenge in one way. Nevertheless, this Tundra had games to play and treasure to burn! "I'll take a High Striker smash, 10 goes on the Bucket Blaster, 5 balls for the Bottle Breaker and 5 Wheel of Chance spins please~"
@Snek

7129843_350.png

Well dang. The Bottle Breaker Skydancer got fired? Well, serves him right she guessed. Sure getting revenge on the game will be less satisfying without him to gloat into his face but oh well. At least that's revenge in one way. Nevertheless, this Tundra had games to play and treasure to burn!

"I'll take a High Striker smash, 10 goes on the Bucket Blaster, 5 balls for the Bottle Breaker and 5 Wheel of Chance spins please~"
tumblr_inline_nq0r6s19iA1syr94a_500.png
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/57856/5785502.png[/img] Oh! Is someone talking to her? "Hello," she squeaks, turning to look up at Cyare. "Thank you. I'm trying to win the Butter Caiman in the green bowl for my mate!" She throws one more ball at the fishbowls and sighs as it bounces right into a purple one with a gross, chewed-up boot at the bottom. "That was my last ticket. You don't have any, do you?" [i]Do you give her 5 tickets (cost: 10,000 treasure) or do you tell her no?[/i][/center] @shadowmaat
5785502.png

Oh! Is someone talking to her?

"Hello," she squeaks, turning to look up at Cyare. "Thank you. I'm
trying to win the Butter Caiman in the green bowl for my mate!"

She throws one more ball at the fishbowls and sighs as it bounces right
into a purple one with a gross, chewed-up boot at the bottom.

"That was my last ticket. You don't have any, do you?"

Do you give her 5 tickets (cost: 10,000 treasure) or do you tell her no?

@shadowmaat
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
@snek

Cyare shrugs. "I don't think these are gonna do me any good, so you can have them!" He handed her five tickets and wished her luck.
@snek

Cyare shrugs. "I don't think these are gonna do me any good, so you can have them!" He handed her five tickets and wished her luck.
tumblr_inline_ojsvh3EcyM1r076v1_75sq.png Aliit. Buirkan. Tor.
@Shadowmaat [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/57856/5785502.png[/img] "Thank you! Here. I won this on the Wheel. You can take it." [item=water tome] She turns back to the game and slides the tickets across the counter. Time to win that Butter Caiman! [i]Enjoy![/i]
@Shadowmaat
5785502.png

"Thank you! Here. I won this on the Wheel. You can take it."

Water Tome

She turns back to the game and slides the tickets across
the counter. Time to win that Butter Caiman!

Enjoy!
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Snek [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4764828] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/47649/4764828_350.png[/img] [/url] [I]Caught up in the enjoyment of the games, Beebelebrox swept everything he had won into a nice pile, and hurried quickly back to his favorite stalls. There was still no sign of anyone coming to stop him, and he was too much on a roll to stop now.... After much thought, he had decided not to try the Buckets or the BINGO today, as that would free up more of his allowance for the [b]Balloons[/b]. Grinning in delight, the wacky Ridgeback placed down enough treasure for [b]6 Darts[/b] and took careful aim with the first one.... The sight of the elusive [b]Bottles[/b] brought another happy smile to Beeblebrox's face. This was fast becoming one of his favorite games, almost as good as darts. While he loved to throw pointy objects at much softer ones that made satisfying "pops" as they burst, playing against an opponent that really knew how to manipulate odds was definitely a treat not to be missed. It was too bad he only had enough treasure for [b]1 throw[/b].... Beeb studied the [b]Wheel[/b] as he waited for his turn. Perhaps he would be able to do the improbable again and walk away with something fabulous after only [b]1 spin[/b]....[/i] Balloon Pop, 6 Throws: 6,000 Bottle Breaker, 1 Throw: 2,000 Wheel of Chance, 1 Spin: 2,000 [b]Total: 10,000 Treasure[/b] Only three games today, but they're all good ones! :)
@Snek

4764828_350.png

Caught up in the enjoyment of the games, Beebelebrox swept everything he had won into a nice pile, and hurried quickly back to his favorite stalls. There was still no sign of anyone coming to stop him, and he was too much on a roll to stop now....

After much thought, he had decided not to try the Buckets or the BINGO today, as that would free up more of his allowance for the Balloons. Grinning in delight, the wacky Ridgeback placed down enough treasure for 6 Darts and took careful aim with the first one....

The sight of the elusive Bottles brought another happy smile to Beeblebrox's face. This was fast becoming one of his favorite games, almost as good as darts. While he loved to throw pointy objects at much softer ones that made satisfying "pops" as they burst, playing against an opponent that really knew how to manipulate odds was definitely a treat not to be missed. It was too bad he only had enough treasure for 1 throw....

Beeb studied the Wheel as he waited for his turn. Perhaps he would be able to do the improbable again and walk away with something fabulous after only 1 spin....

Balloon Pop, 6 Throws: 6,000
Bottle Breaker, 1 Throw: 2,000
Wheel of Chance, 1 Spin: 2,000

Total: 10,000 Treasure

Only three games today, but they're all good ones! :)
fw5Pc0h.png
@Crateshya

(It's fine! Write as much as you want to write. I like reading what people post. :) )

HIGH STRIKER (YESTERDAY)
The host prepares a box of tissues for Sykion, afraid he'll start sobbing if he hits another low score. Tears from a Guardian can drown a Fae her size! She's a fighter, not a swimmer.

No need to tread water today! He gets payback on the High Striker game by pulling a 276 point game. It's not as much as last year, but it's better than yesterday!

WHEEL OF CHANCE
Vriesea turned a guilty glance Sophalla's way and mumbled.

"No refunds..."

Nothing to do but let Umore spin that wheel all six times! Maybe he'll win something good and make up for his overspending. Let's see.

Junk, junk, junk... oh, is that a battlestone? Nope! More junk, junk, and yarn.

Yarn! Well done, Umore. Sophalla should let you spin the Wheel more often.

BALLOON POP
Chariot's about to learn why you don't try to cheat a Shadow dragon.

The meek and mild Tundra in charge of the Balloon Pop stand only stays distracted for the first four tries. Alerted to the trick by the sound of balloons squeaking on scales, he calmly reaches under the counter and pulls a hidden lever as Chariot makes his final charge.

The board drops into a hidden compartment! Chariot's nose rips a big hole in the fabric at the back of the booth.

Time to pay for damaging Fennel's tent. Tell a clean joke!

BUCKET BLASTER
Trophonius has been steadily improving and it shows! After a rough start, he gets as far as three buckets! Since one of the other rounds was a one-bucket game, he gets nine fish bars and a Wind runestone! One of the Wind flight dragons that was running around must have dropped it.

FISHBOWL BINGO
Please choose the number of bounces for your three Fishbowl Bingo balls!

WATERSHOT (YESTERDAY)
Pomacanthus puts her claws over her mouth and watches in shock as Nakia soaks Otieno with a waterskin. Oh no! She didn't mean to get anyone in trouble!

"I'm sorry," she whispers, stepping out of the way so he can empty the waterskins into the glass measuring tube. "She looks very unhappy. Maybe you should go home."

LUCKY KEY (YESTERDAY)
The big molten Guardian looks around for the new dragon's puppeteer, wondering if someone is playing a prank on him with a giant marionette. How else could it talk without moving its mouth?

He gives the Ridgeback two keys made out of wound string. One is decorated with 4 beads. The other one has 13.
@Crateshya

(It's fine! Write as much as you want to write. I like reading what people post. :) )

HIGH STRIKER (YESTERDAY)
The host prepares a box of tissues for Sykion, afraid he'll start sobbing if he hits another low score. Tears from a Guardian can drown a Fae her size! She's a fighter, not a swimmer.

No need to tread water today! He gets payback on the High Striker game by pulling a 276 point game. It's not as much as last year, but it's better than yesterday!

WHEEL OF CHANCE
Vriesea turned a guilty glance Sophalla's way and mumbled.

"No refunds..."

Nothing to do but let Umore spin that wheel all six times! Maybe he'll win something good and make up for his overspending. Let's see.

Junk, junk, junk... oh, is that a battlestone? Nope! More junk, junk, and yarn.

Yarn! Well done, Umore. Sophalla should let you spin the Wheel more often.

BALLOON POP
Chariot's about to learn why you don't try to cheat a Shadow dragon.

The meek and mild Tundra in charge of the Balloon Pop stand only stays distracted for the first four tries. Alerted to the trick by the sound of balloons squeaking on scales, he calmly reaches under the counter and pulls a hidden lever as Chariot makes his final charge.

The board drops into a hidden compartment! Chariot's nose rips a big hole in the fabric at the back of the booth.

Time to pay for damaging Fennel's tent. Tell a clean joke!

BUCKET BLASTER
Trophonius has been steadily improving and it shows! After a rough start, he gets as far as three buckets! Since one of the other rounds was a one-bucket game, he gets nine fish bars and a Wind runestone! One of the Wind flight dragons that was running around must have dropped it.

FISHBOWL BINGO
Please choose the number of bounces for your three Fishbowl Bingo balls!

WATERSHOT (YESTERDAY)
Pomacanthus puts her claws over her mouth and watches in shock as Nakia soaks Otieno with a waterskin. Oh no! She didn't mean to get anyone in trouble!

"I'm sorry," she whispers, stepping out of the way so he can empty the waterskins into the glass measuring tube. "She looks very unhappy. Maybe you should go home."

LUCKY KEY (YESTERDAY)
The big molten Guardian looks around for the new dragon's puppeteer, wondering if someone is playing a prank on him with a giant marionette. How else could it talk without moving its mouth?

He gives the Ridgeback two keys made out of wound string. One is decorated with 4 beads. The other one has 13.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
@snek [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16641700] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/166418/16641700_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Aha! Finally, a venue that seemed like it was [i]made[/i] for him. Avalta double-checked the weight of the large sack of treasure he'd brought. Well... it wasn't like he would spend all of it. And even if he did, he'd be sure to bring home something worth two or three times as much. The other Remaining worried too much. The Mirror wandered through the crowds of dragons and stopped at several booths, including the Wheel of Chance, Bottle Breaker, Balloon Pop, and - okay, so pretty much all of them, including purchasing Lucky Key #100 and ten tries at the Fishbowl Bingo, half with four bounces and half with five. At the Bucket Blaster stand, he bought a ticket, threw almost lazily, then narrowed his eyes when he missed. It couldn't be that hard. He'd try again. Five tries later, tail lashing in irritation, Avalta had entrenched himself firmly in front of the stall, much to the ticket-taker's poorly-concealed glee. He would win something even if he had to spend every last bit of treasure he had to do it. ((Oh my god Avalta you idiot. Exact numbers are in the PM I sent, since this is more of an RP post.))
@snek

Aha! Finally, a venue that seemed like it was made for him. Avalta double-checked the weight of the large sack of treasure he'd brought. Well... it wasn't like he would spend all of it. And even if he did, he'd be sure to bring home something worth two or three times as much. The other Remaining worried too much.

The Mirror wandered through the crowds of dragons and stopped at several booths, including the Wheel of Chance, Bottle Breaker, Balloon Pop, and - okay, so pretty much all of them, including purchasing Lucky Key #100 and ten tries at the Fishbowl Bingo, half with four bounces and half with five.

At the Bucket Blaster stand, he bought a ticket, threw almost lazily, then narrowed his eyes when he missed. It couldn't be that hard. He'd try again.

Five tries later, tail lashing in irritation, Avalta had entrenched himself firmly in front of the stall, much to the ticket-taker's poorly-concealed glee. He would win something even if he had to spend every last bit of treasure he had to do it.

((Oh my god Avalta you idiot. Exact numbers are in the PM I sent, since this is more of an RP post.))
THIS SPACE FOR RENT
@Canisa

BUCKET BLASTER (YESTERDAY)
Rosewilt leans in close to see if he can repeat the backward feat. Reversing them and getting the original set of five would be fun, too!

Nope. Both balls land in the #3 bucket at the start. Good try! Two food items.

BALLOON POP
Ignore the hole in the back of the tent. It'll be sewn up by tomorrow. The rest of the Balloon Pop booth is in good repair.

In eleven darts, not a single one pops a balloon. How horrible!

Still, Beeblebrox might appreciate knowing that he made four near misses in a row. Usually dragons just bounce darts off the board or get them stuck in the booth posts.

BOTTLE BREAKER
Anyone who thinks the Mirror is a better host than the Skydancer has another think coming. He doesn't tamper with the bottles, but the bottles aren't the only part of the game.

Beeblebrox hurls the first ball right at the spot where two bottles meet, hoping to shatter both. The good news is, he succeeds! The bad news is, he doesn't break any of the others.

He focuses and examines the bottles before taking his next shot. It's perfect! He knows it the moment it leaves his claws. It's going to smash #5 and take all the others down with it. Right?

WRONG! The ball wobbles off course for no apparent reason, hitting the next bottle over.

Five of them crash to the ground. The last one stands untouched, mocking him.

"Thought you had it in the bag. Too bad," the Mirror says, packing a skein of yarn and a stack of broken rocks into a prize box. "No gene. Try again."

WHEEL OF CHANCE (YESTERDAY)
Would sticking with a game that pays out well be too boring for Beeblebrox? Vriesea hopes not. She'd love to see him come back tomorrow! He can bring his new familiar with him.

WHEEL OF CHANCE (TODAY)
All of Beeblebrox's bad luck at balloon popping and bottle breaking must be to make up for constantly pulling off wins with single spins! The host forks over a beautiful lapis lazuli belt and smiles.
@Canisa

BUCKET BLASTER (YESTERDAY)
Rosewilt leans in close to see if he can repeat the backward feat. Reversing them and getting the original set of five would be fun, too!

Nope. Both balls land in the #3 bucket at the start. Good try! Two food items.

BALLOON POP
Ignore the hole in the back of the tent. It'll be sewn up by tomorrow. The rest of the Balloon Pop booth is in good repair.

In eleven darts, not a single one pops a balloon. How horrible!

Still, Beeblebrox might appreciate knowing that he made four near misses in a row. Usually dragons just bounce darts off the board or get them stuck in the booth posts.

BOTTLE BREAKER
Anyone who thinks the Mirror is a better host than the Skydancer has another think coming. He doesn't tamper with the bottles, but the bottles aren't the only part of the game.

Beeblebrox hurls the first ball right at the spot where two bottles meet, hoping to shatter both. The good news is, he succeeds! The bad news is, he doesn't break any of the others.

He focuses and examines the bottles before taking his next shot. It's perfect! He knows it the moment it leaves his claws. It's going to smash #5 and take all the others down with it. Right?

WRONG! The ball wobbles off course for no apparent reason, hitting the next bottle over.

Five of them crash to the ground. The last one stands untouched, mocking him.

"Thought you had it in the bag. Too bad," the Mirror says, packing a skein of yarn and a stack of broken rocks into a prize box. "No gene. Try again."

WHEEL OF CHANCE (YESTERDAY)
Would sticking with a game that pays out well be too boring for Beeblebrox? Vriesea hopes not. She'd love to see him come back tomorrow! He can bring his new familiar with him.

WHEEL OF CHANCE (TODAY)
All of Beeblebrox's bad luck at balloon popping and bottle breaking must be to make up for constantly pulling off wins with single spins! The host forks over a beautiful lapis lazuli belt and smiles.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
Can I have 7 throws for Bottle breaker?

I will send the 14,000T now.
Can I have 7 throws for Bottle breaker?

I will send the 14,000T now.
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22