Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Trickmurk] Shadow Flight PKMN League!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 62 63
@Liatai Ah, too bad. Pretty close though.
@Liatai Ah, too bad. Pretty close though.
Twitch | YouTube.
tumblr_nd9n99vQiS1u15emso2_75sq.png
@ChaosVelkir - Wow, that was a LOT closer! I cheered aloud when Flora dodged those two Hypnoses, I'll tell you what XD;;;

Good battle!
@ChaosVelkir - Wow, that was a LOT closer! I cheered aloud when Flora dodged those two Hypnoses, I'll tell you what XD;;;

Good battle!
~Tumblr - Twitter - DA - FA - Weasyl~
@Liatai Yeah, you got pretty lucky there.
@Liatai Yeah, you got pretty lucky there.
Twitch | YouTube.
[img]http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/0/00/359Absol.png/500px-359Absol.png[/img] Absol! I fell in love with them in Ruby and have never looked back. <3 They also look a bit like my dog, which makes me happy. And the mega-evolution is so cool! [img]http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/f/f4/359Absol-Mega.png/220px-359Absol-Mega.png[/img]
500px-359Absol.png

Absol! I fell in love with them in Ruby and have never looked back. <3 They also look a bit like my dog, which makes me happy. And the mega-evolution is so cool!

220px-359Absol-Mega.png
me_1.png
@ChaosVelkir [img]https://49.media.tumblr.com/3b6d4bf8e22d71cb9289d6aa60f1ac23/tumblr_n9g812rH5J1qg304ho1_400.gif[/img] I challenge you to a Pokemon battle! No items! Fox only! Final Destination!
@ChaosVelkir

tumblr_n9g812rH5J1qg304ho1_400.gif

I challenge you to a Pokemon battle! No items! Fox only! Final Destination!
OgfyUtM.png
My website!/My AO3!
@IsisStormMorrigi What an odd coincidence. I totally didn't know you were going to be challenging me right at this moment.
@IsisStormMorrigi What an odd coincidence. I totally didn't know you were going to be challenging me right at this moment.
Twitch | YouTube.
@ChaosVelkir

I TRIED SO HARD AND GOT SO FAR, BUT IN THE END, IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER~

I'll be wanting to challenge you again. As soon as I figure out where I went wrong.
@ChaosVelkir

I TRIED SO HARD AND GOT SO FAR, BUT IN THE END, IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER~

I'll be wanting to challenge you again. As soon as I figure out where I went wrong.
OgfyUtM.png
My website!/My AO3!
[center] @RugaQwarrcall @Naga @idlewildly [b]The daily questions have been updated![/b] Here's the answer to yesterday's questions! [b]Walking through the Carnival I seem to have lost my path. I reached a weird looking tent and entered. They were all out of regular souvenirs so I bought something they call a slowpoke tail instead. They've told me the name of the city but I have forgot...[/b] The only "legal" way to get a SlowpokeTail in the games is to buy one in Mahogany town. Players using cheat devices (hey, we're shadow!) can get it near route 32's pokemon center. But why would you harm a poor Slowpoke, they're so cute? [b]2 - Pokémon news should hire this Pokemon to be a weather reporter. I wonder how will it look when there's a Meteor shower in the Starfall Isles... wait, what Pokémon was it again?[/b] Castform is well known for changing its molecular structure when the weather changes. As a piece of trivia, I'm thinking his head would look like a Companion Comet. [center][img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/20c475881e607d35c3f5033526ee7dbc/tumblr_o2qnp0EKbv1txr6y6o3_540.png[/img][/center] So, moving onto the winners... RNG decided that today's champions would be... 1 - @Ralen you get a chest! [item=Gilded Decorative Chest] 2 - @SilverLanayru you get a chest too! [item=Gilded Decorative Chest] Congratulations to our winners! Your chests will be delivered shortly via PM. Please keep sending your answers to the daily quiz. Gotta catch'em all![/center] [center][img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/4a538259e24a937bf180ca34e74efa5c/tumblr_o2qnp0EKbv1txr6y6o1_540.png[/img][/center]
@RugaQwarrcall @Naga @idlewildly The daily questions have been updated!

Here's the answer to yesterday's questions!

Walking through the Carnival I seem to have lost my path. I reached a weird looking tent and entered. They were all out of regular souvenirs so I bought something they call a slowpoke tail instead. They've told me the name of the city but I have forgot...

The only "legal" way to get a SlowpokeTail in the games is to buy one in Mahogany town. Players using cheat devices (hey, we're shadow!) can get it near route 32's pokemon center.
But why would you harm a poor Slowpoke, they're so cute?

2 - Pokémon news should hire this Pokemon to be a weather reporter. I wonder how will it look when there's a Meteor shower in the Starfall Isles... wait, what Pokémon was it again?

Castform is well known for changing its molecular structure when the weather changes. As a piece of trivia, I'm thinking his head would look like a Companion Comet.
tumblr_o2qnp0EKbv1txr6y6o3_540.png

So, moving onto the winners... RNG decided that today's champions would be...

1 - @Ralen you get a chest!

Gilded Decorative Chest

2 - @SilverLanayru you get a chest too!

Gilded Decorative Chest

Congratulations to our winners! Your chests will be delivered shortly via PM. Please keep sending your answers to the daily quiz. Gotta catch'em all!

tumblr_o2qnp0EKbv1txr6y6o1_540.png
[center][b][size=7]Daily Audio posts updated![/size][/b] [b]Audio Post 1[/b] was Snowbelle City, with Lumineon's cry! [b]Audio Post 2[/b] was Arceus' Creation Theme, with Kricketune's cry! Did you catch that folks? ;) [center][img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/20c475881e607d35c3f5033526ee7dbc/tumblr_o2qnp0EKbv1txr6y6o3_540.png[/img][/center] RNG decided that today's champions would be... 1 - [b]@SparkyFlames[/b] guessed that Pokemon and won some Pinecones! Congratulations! [item=Shimmering Pinecone] [b]@scaremongrel[/b] was selected to win the 100 food points for guessing the correct song! 2 - [b]@HailfireAlicorn[/b] guessed that Pokemon and won some Pinecones! They were also selected for the food points, so double congratulations! [item=Shimmering Pinecone][/center]
Daily Audio posts updated!

Audio Post 1 was Snowbelle City, with Lumineon's cry!

Audio Post 2 was Arceus' Creation Theme, with Kricketune's cry!

Did you catch that folks? ;)

tumblr_o2qnp0EKbv1txr6y6o3_540.png

RNG decided that today's champions would be...

1 - @SparkyFlames guessed that Pokemon and won some Pinecones! Congratulations!

Shimmering Pinecone

@scaremongrel was selected to win the 100 food points for guessing the correct song!

2 - @HailfireAlicorn guessed that Pokemon and won some Pinecones! They were also selected for the food points, so double congratulations!

Shimmering Pinecone
n1ngOA5.png

aeonox_signature_by_jenihudson-d8x54uk.png
As a bump, I guess I'll just add an [b]Ash Ketchum[/b] here. o v o Hope that counts! (If not, here's a picture!) [img]http://41.media.tumblr.com/fe06a2357f621ba0884b71aa6d909459/tumblr_mooxslYVNn1qidshgo1_500.png[/img]
As a bump, I guess I'll just add an Ash Ketchum here.

o v o

Hope that counts! (If not, here's a picture!)

tumblr_mooxslYVNn1qidshgo1_500.png
2015-11-28.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 62 63