Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Apple Bobbing! -announcing winners
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52
[center][size=5][b]APPLE BOBBING[/b][/size][/center] [i]You make your way to an ancient tent. The fabric was probably a vibrant purple once, before it was bleached by the sun and battered by decades of rain. As you draw closer, you see that the tent is marked with the faded lines of strange runes and ominous sigils. You lift the musty door flap and enter. As your eyes adjust to the gloom, you see a massive cauldron in front of you, full to the brim with a strange stew. A fierce-looking lady Ridgeback crouches over the pot, stirring its contents with a long, sharp talon that glows an unnatural green. Mysterious shapes float to the surface and are pushed under before you can identify them. You take another step, and the Ridgeback’s head suddenly snaps up and she fixes you with a stare that could out-gaze a Basilisk.[/i] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12209338] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/122094/12209338_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Welcome, welcome! I am Zenith. Step up, don’t be shy! Come have a dip in my lovely cauldron. Ahahaha, there’s nothing to be afraid of! I’m not trying to cook you, silly goose, this is Bobbing for Apples! [center]Yes, apples. [i]Definitely[/i] apples.[/center] Apple Bobbing is part of the event [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1628900][size=4][b]“Shadow’s Spooky Spree”[/b][/size][/url]! Please check out the event, there are all kinds of fun Halloween-themed stalls! [i]This[/i] stall is part raffle, part giveaway, and part game. There are daily prizes, theme prizes, grand prizes, and deluxe prizes! In the posts below, you will find more information on the prizes, and on how to play. Please read carefully, and have fun!
APPLE BOBBING

You make your way to an ancient tent. The fabric was probably a vibrant purple once, before it was bleached by the sun and battered by decades of rain. As you draw closer, you see that the tent is marked with the faded lines of strange runes and ominous sigils. You lift the musty door flap and enter.

As your eyes adjust to the gloom, you see a massive cauldron in front of you, full to the brim with a strange stew. A fierce-looking lady Ridgeback crouches over the pot, stirring its contents with a long, sharp talon that glows an unnatural green. Mysterious shapes float to the surface and are pushed under before you can identify them. You take another step, and the Ridgeback’s head suddenly snaps up and she fixes you with a stare that could out-gaze a Basilisk.

Welcome, welcome! I am Zenith. Step up, don’t be shy! Come have a dip in my lovely cauldron.

Ahahaha, there’s nothing to be afraid of! I’m not trying to cook you, silly goose, this is Bobbing for Apples!

Yes, apples. Definitely apples.

Apple Bobbing is part of the event “Shadow’s Spooky Spree”! Please check out the event, there are all kinds of fun Halloween-themed stalls!

This stall is part raffle, part giveaway, and part game. There are daily prizes, theme prizes, grand prizes, and deluxe prizes!
In the posts below, you will find more information on the prizes, and on how to play. Please read carefully, and have fun!
talamir_figmentling_100_by_dragonnmr-d9ewzdv.gifhallowmidsig_by_dragoonwys-d9e6lsr.png
[center][size=5][b]Prizes![/b][/size][/center] [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/1star.png[/img][size=5][b] Daily Prize [/b][/size][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/1star.png[/img][/center] [b]Every day that you play[/b], you will scoop [i]one free item[/i] out of the cauldron! The Fates will roll their dice to select the item from one of these three categories. [quote=Apple a Day][center][item= Red Delicious Apple ] or [item=Honeycrisp Apple] or [item=Granny Smith Apple] or [item=Sour Green Apple] [/center] How do you like them apples?[/quote] [quote=That’s No Apple][center][item=Wisp Fruit] or [item=Miniature Potash Peach][/center] Okay, listen. I’m a Ridgeback, all right? I eat seafood. How am I supposed to tell all these vegetables apart? They [i]look[/i] like apples, and people say that they are tasty. The peaches, anyway.[/quote] [quote=That’s Definitely Not an Apple][center][size=4][b]???[/b][/size][/center] How did [b]that[/b] get in there?[/quote] [center][size=4][b]Additional Daily Prizes[/b][/size][/center] [LIST] [*]Getting into the spirit of things is encouraged! [b]Every day that you roleplay[/b], the Fates will roll additional dice for you. There is a chance (though not a guarantee) that you will find something nice at the bottom of the cauldron. [size=2]Incidentally, the management claims no responsibility for any lost jewelry. I recommend that you take off any apparel you don’t want to get wet, or that might come loose during enthusiastic bobbing.[/size] [*]I do love to watch handsome Ridgeback males compete *toothy smirk* but I’m afraid we need to implement a new policy. [b]Every time a male Ridgeback plays[/b], he will be supplied with a melon, free of charge. Please place the melon on your lovely, attractive long snout. I’m afraid, in past years, a few male Ridgebacks gained an unfair advantage by spearing apples with their noses. [size=2]There was one fellow in particular… my, he was handsome… he struck seven with one blow! He was rather popular with the ladies, and some of the gents, too, of course… almost as popular as that [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1424237/1]Jimmy from the clan down the way[/url].[/size] *ahem* Anyway, yes, apple bobbing must be performed with the [i]teeth[/i], not the snout. [/LIST] [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/5star.png[/img][size=5][b] Theme Prizes [/b][/size][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/5star.png[/img][/center] At the end of the game, [b]if you have collected a certain set of items[/b], you will be eligible to win the corresponding prize! ([i]You do not need to turn in the set[/i] to claim the prize; you keep your items, and you also get awarded a little something extra.) [quote=Gotta Catch ‘Em All][center][item=Hati][/center] [u]Prize[/u]: One Hati familiar, your reward for [url= https://youtu.be/DqXlSwBIHFc]being the very best, like no one ever was.[/url] [u]How to win[/u]: Collect at least one specimen of each of the four types of apples: Red Delicious, Honeycrisp, Granny Smith, and Sour Green. [u]Conditions[/u]: Three sets of this prize are available. If nobody qualifies to win, *one* Hati will be added to the Deluxe raffle. If more than three people qualify to win, three winners will be randomly chosen from the eligible players. [size=1]Void where prohibited. Some assembly required. Individual results may vary. Batteries sold separately. Dry clean only.[/size][/quote] [quote=I Got a Rock][center][skin=11648][item=Plague Runestone][item=Living Stones][/center] [u]Prize[/u]: One Fertility Queen skin, one Plague Runestone, and a butt rock: your reward for [url= https://youtu.be/5tIhwITwhSg]believing in the Great Pumpkin.[/url] [u]How to win[/u]: [LIST=1][*]Do not collect a single specimen of any of the four types of apples (Red Delicious, Honeycrisp, Granny Smith, or Sour Green). [*]You must play for a minimum of four days.[/LIST] [u]Conditions[/u]: Three sets of this prize are available. If nobody qualifies to win, no prize will be awarded. If more than three people qualify to win, three winners will be randomly chosen from the eligible players, and [i]all[/i] eligible players will receive a butt rock. [size=1]Do not use if seal is broken. Employees and their families are not eligible. For recreational use only. Freshest if eaten before date on carton. Not to be used as a personal flotation device.[/size][/quote] [quote=Shadowbinder’s Gift to Women, and Some Men][center][skin=10249][/center] [u]Prize[/u]: One Nightmare Conjurer accent, your reward for [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1451394/1]bringing tha snooty.[/url] [u]How to win[/u]: Collect at least four melons. (Watermelon and Sugar Melon are interchangeable for the purposes of this prize.) [u]Conditions[/u]: Three sets of this prize are available. If nobody qualifies to win, *one* accent will be added to the Grand Prize raffle, and I will be very disappointed and I will go wallow in a pile of Black Tulips because I [i]can’t even eat them[/i], they aren’t fish. If more than three people qualify to win, three winners will be chosen by me *predatory grin*, with special consideration given to people with excellent roleplay and Ridgebacks with exceptionally nice snouts. This is the only prize that isn’t decided by the dice of the Fates. Indulge me (within reason and good taste). [size=1]One size fits all. Must be 18 years of age or older to enter. Parental guidance is advised. May cause dizziness. If effects last longer than four hours, consult your primary care physician.[/size][/quote] [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/baronstar.png[/img][size=5][b] Grand Prizes [/b][/size][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/baronstar.png[/img][/center] [b]Everyone who plays at least once[/b] is entered in this raffle automatically and has an EQUAL CHANCE of winning! [quote=Twisted Transformation][center][item=Primary Gene: Cherub][/center][/quote] [quote=Trick, or Treat?][center][item=Tri-Color Scatterscroll][/center][/quote] [quote=You can fool any friend who ever knew you][center][item=Earthen Masque][item=Regal Masque][/center][/quote] [quote=Shadow Sidekicks] [center][item=Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse] [item=Janustrap] [item=Zeeba] [item=Nightsky Fuiran] [item=Shadow Serpent] [item=Bramble Guardian] [item=Umbra Wolf] [item=Manticore Screamer] [item=Black Wolf] [item=Death Seeker] [item=Blackwing Croaker] [item=Abyss Striker] [item=Corrosive Depin] [item=Scrapmetal Tracker][/center][/quote] [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/baronstar.png[/img][size=5][b] Deluxe Prizes [/b][/size][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/baronstar.png[/img][/center] [b]This is a ticket raffle.[/b] Tickets are awarded for participation. Please see “How to Earn Tickets” in the “How to Play” section. [quote=Spooky Skin][center][skin=6264][/center][/quote] [quote=Armor of the Ancient Apparition][center][item=Alabaster Filigree Helmet][item=Alabaster Filigree Banner][item=Alabaster Filigree Breastplate][item=Alabaster Filigree Wing Guard][item=Alabaster Filigree Gauntlets][item=Alabaster Filigree Boots][item=Alabaster Filigree Tail Guard][/center][/quote] [quote=Alarming Armament][center][item=Cleaver][/center][/quote] [quote=Plague Pals] [center][item=Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse] [item=Clown Charger] [item=Basilisk] [item=Centaur Archer] [item=Serthis Alchemist] [item=Corpse Cleaner] [item=Parasitic Fungus] [item=Fungalhoof Qiriq] [item=Brown River Flight] [item=Ultramel Amphithere] [item=Poultrygeist] [item=Maren Warlock] [item=Cardinal Hippogriff] [item=Hooded Dodo] [item=Scythe Kamaitachi] [item=Heartred Croaker] [item=Mossy Cerdae] [item=Sentinel Mith][/center][/quote]
Prizes!

1star.png Daily Prize 1star.png
Every day that you play, you will scoop one free item out of the cauldron! The Fates will roll their dice to select the item from one of these three categories.
Apple a Day wrote:
Red Delicious Apple or Honeycrisp Apple or Granny Smith Apple or Sour Green Apple

How do you like them apples?
That’s No Apple wrote:
Wisp Fruit or Miniature Potash Peach

Okay, listen. I’m a Ridgeback, all right? I eat seafood. How am I supposed to tell all these vegetables apart? They look like apples, and people say that they are tasty. The peaches, anyway.
That’s Definitely Not an Apple wrote:
???
How did that get in there?

Additional Daily Prizes
  • Getting into the spirit of things is encouraged! Every day that you roleplay, the Fates will roll additional dice for you. There is a chance (though not a guarantee) that you will find something nice at the bottom of the cauldron. Incidentally, the management claims no responsibility for any lost jewelry. I recommend that you take off any apparel you don’t want to get wet, or that might come loose during enthusiastic bobbing.
  • I do love to watch handsome Ridgeback males compete *toothy smirk* but I’m afraid we need to implement a new policy. Every time a male Ridgeback plays, he will be supplied with a melon, free of charge. Please place the melon on your lovely, attractive long snout. I’m afraid, in past years, a few male Ridgebacks gained an unfair advantage by spearing apples with their noses. There was one fellow in particular… my, he was handsome… he struck seven with one blow! He was rather popular with the ladies, and some of the gents, too, of course… almost as popular as that Jimmy from the clan down the way. *ahem* Anyway, yes, apple bobbing must be performed with the teeth, not the snout.

5star.png Theme Prizes 5star.png
At the end of the game, if you have collected a certain set of items, you will be eligible to win the corresponding prize! (You do not need to turn in the set to claim the prize; you keep your items, and you also get awarded a little something extra.)
Gotta Catch ‘Em All wrote:
Hati
Prize: One Hati familiar, your reward for being the very best, like no one ever was.

How to win: Collect at least one specimen of each of the four types of apples: Red Delicious, Honeycrisp, Granny Smith, and Sour Green.

Conditions: Three sets of this prize are available. If nobody qualifies to win, *one* Hati will be added to the Deluxe raffle. If more than three people qualify to win, three winners will be randomly chosen from the eligible players.
Void where prohibited. Some assembly required. Individual results may vary. Batteries sold separately. Dry clean only.
I Got a Rock wrote:
Plague Runestone Living Stones
Prize: One Fertility Queen skin, one Plague Runestone, and a butt rock: your reward for believing in the Great Pumpkin.

How to win:
  1. Do not collect a single specimen of any of the four types of apples (Red Delicious, Honeycrisp, Granny Smith, or Sour Green).
  2. You must play for a minimum of four days.

Conditions: Three sets of this prize are available. If nobody qualifies to win, no prize will be awarded. If more than three people qualify to win, three winners will be randomly chosen from the eligible players, and all eligible players will receive a butt rock.
Do not use if seal is broken. Employees and their families are not eligible. For recreational use only. Freshest if eaten before date on carton. Not to be used as a personal flotation device.
Shadowbinder’s Gift to Women, and Some Men wrote:
Prize: One Nightmare Conjurer accent, your reward for bringing tha snooty.

How to win: Collect at least four melons. (Watermelon and Sugar Melon are interchangeable for the purposes of this prize.)

Conditions: Three sets of this prize are available. If nobody qualifies to win, *one* accent will be added to the Grand Prize raffle, and I will be very disappointed and I will go wallow in a pile of Black Tulips because I can’t even eat them, they aren’t fish. If more than three people qualify to win, three winners will be chosen by me *predatory grin*, with special consideration given to people with excellent roleplay and Ridgebacks with exceptionally nice snouts. This is the only prize that isn’t decided by the dice of the Fates. Indulge me (within reason and good taste).
One size fits all. Must be 18 years of age or older to enter. Parental guidance is advised. May cause dizziness. If effects last longer than four hours, consult your primary care physician.

baronstar.png Grand Prizes baronstar.png
Everyone who plays at least once is entered in this raffle automatically and has an EQUAL CHANCE of winning!
Twisted Transformation wrote:
Primary Gene: Cherub
Trick, or Treat? wrote:
Tri-Color Scatterscroll
You can fool any friend who ever knew you wrote:
Earthen Masque Regal Masque
Shadow Sidekicks wrote:
Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse Janustrap Zeeba Nightsky Fuiran Shadow Serpent Bramble Guardian Umbra Wolf Manticore Screamer Black Wolf Death Seeker Blackwing Croaker Abyss Striker Corrosive Depin Scrapmetal Tracker

baronstar.png Deluxe Prizes baronstar.png
This is a ticket raffle. Tickets are awarded for participation. Please see “How to Earn Tickets” in the “How to Play” section.
Spooky Skin wrote:
Armor of the Ancient Apparition wrote:
Alabaster Filigree Helmet Alabaster Filigree Banner Alabaster Filigree Breastplate Alabaster Filigree Wing Guard Alabaster Filigree Gauntlets Alabaster Filigree Boots Alabaster Filigree Tail Guard
Alarming Armament wrote:
Cleaver
Plague Pals wrote:
Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse Clown Charger Basilisk Centaur Archer Serthis Alchemist Corpse Cleaner Parasitic Fungus Fungalhoof Qiriq Brown River Flight Ultramel Amphithere Poultrygeist Maren Warlock Cardinal Hippogriff Hooded Dodo Scythe Kamaitachi Heartred Croaker Mossy Cerdae Sentinel Mith
talamir_figmentling_100_by_dragonnmr-d9ewzdv.gifhallowmidsig_by_dragoonwys-d9e6lsr.png
[center][size=5][b]How to Play![/b][/size][/center] You can bob for an apple* once per day! (Days are calculated based on Flight Rising rollover.) To play, make a post in this thread each day. The post must contain a ping @Figmentling and a picture of one of your dragons. This is the dragon that will represent your lair and attempt to bob for an apple. Roleplaying is not necessary, but it’s encouraged, and rewarded! I want everyone to have lots of fun. There may be a delay before I can send you the message containing the item you fished out of the cauldron. Please be patient! I’ll try to get everyone their prizes as quickly as possible. This stall will be open from November 1st to November 7th. After rollover on the final day, I will settle who is eligible for the theme prizes, and use a random number generator to determine the winners of the grand and deluxe prize raffles. Winners will be announced on [b]November 10th[/b]. [size=1]*Management cannot guarantee that all of the items in the cauldron are necessarily apples.[/size] [center][size=5][b]How to Earn Tickets[/b][/size][/center] Tickets are [i]only[/i] used for the Deluxe raffle. [b]You may purchase up to ten tickets.[/b] One ticket costs 2,500 treasure, or 3 gems. You cannot buy more than ten tickets; if you send me additional money/items, I will consider them as tips and gleefully add them to my hoard. Tipping will not influence the raffle in any way. If you wish to purchase tickets, please send a private message to Figmentling with the subject “AB Ticket Purchase”, and attach the fee. [b]You may earn tickets through participation.[/b] If you complete one of the challenges below, you will be awarded tickets. Each challenge will only be scored once per player; if you fulfill the conditions of a challenge more than once, you will not gain additional tickets. [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/1star.png[/img][b] Worth One Ticket[/b][/center] [LIST][*]Play at least once. [*]Play for at least four days. [*]Roleplay at least once. [*]Roleplay for at least four days.[/LIST] [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/2star.png[/img][b] Worth Two Tickets[/b][/center] [LIST][*]Ping a friend and ask them to join the fun! [*]Post a picture of your clan representative wearing the Neck Bow apparel. [*]Look through this game thread until you find a dragon you really like. Ping the owner and give them a sincere compliment.[/LIST] [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/5star.png[/img][b] Worth Five Tickets[/b][/center] [LIST][*]Compose a haiku on one of the following subjects: autumn, apples, male Ridgebacks, squid. [*]Draw a cute happy bunny. Send your picture to @Sylvilagus in a PM. Attach a Mammertee Plushie to the message.[/LIST] [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/baronstar.png[/img][b] Worth Ten Tickets[/b][/center] Acquire one of the movies listed below. Make yourself some popcorn, sit yourself down, and watch the entire movie from start to finish. [i][b]DO NOT search for summaries or ANY information on the movies before you watch them![/b][/i] They contain brilliant plot twists and really clever dialogue, and you will ruin the experience for yourself. I promise that they’re all really good, and they’re all movies that I feel completely comfortable watching with my dear mum. Send a private message to Figmentling with the subject “AB Excellent Movies”. Write what kind of popcorn you had, which movie you chose, who your favorite character was, and why. If you have seen one of these movies before, pick one you haven’t watched. If you’ve seen them all, you know they’re worth re-watching, so go ahead and make that popcorn ^.^ [u]Movies:[/u] [LIST] [*][size=4]”The Princess Bride”[/size], 1987, director Rob Reiner. Genres: Family-Friendly, Adventure, Movie to Watch when you’re Sick because it will Make You Feel Better. Voted 97% fresh on Rotten Tomatoes. [*][size=4]”The Sting”[/size], 1973, director George Roy Hill. Genres: Con/Heist movie, 1930s, Drama. Voted 93% fresh on Rotten Tomatoes. [*][size=4]”Clue”[/size], 1985, director Jonathan Lynn. Genres: Comedy, Murder Mystery, Yes it’s Based On the Board Game but it is [i]Fantastic[/i]. Voted 62% fresh, although it deserves better >:( [/LIST]
How to Play!

You can bob for an apple* once per day! (Days are calculated based on Flight Rising rollover.) To play, make a post in this thread each day. The post must contain a ping @Figmentling and a picture of one of your dragons. This is the dragon that will represent your lair and attempt to bob for an apple. Roleplaying is not necessary, but it’s encouraged, and rewarded! I want everyone to have lots of fun.

There may be a delay before I can send you the message containing the item you fished out of the cauldron. Please be patient! I’ll try to get everyone their prizes as quickly as possible.

This stall will be open from November 1st to November 7th. After rollover on the final day, I will settle who is eligible for the theme prizes, and use a random number generator to determine the winners of the grand and deluxe prize raffles. Winners will be announced on November 10th.

*Management cannot guarantee that all of the items in the cauldron are necessarily apples.

How to Earn Tickets

Tickets are only used for the Deluxe raffle.
You may purchase up to ten tickets. One ticket costs 2,500 treasure, or 3 gems. You cannot buy more than ten tickets; if you send me additional money/items, I will consider them as tips and gleefully add them to my hoard. Tipping will not influence the raffle in any way. If you wish to purchase tickets, please send a private message to Figmentling with the subject “AB Ticket Purchase”, and attach the fee.

You may earn tickets through participation. If you complete one of the challenges below, you will be awarded tickets. Each challenge will only be scored once per player; if you fulfill the conditions of a challenge more than once, you will not gain additional tickets.

1star.png Worth One Ticket
  • Play at least once.
  • Play for at least four days.
  • Roleplay at least once.
  • Roleplay for at least four days.

2star.png Worth Two Tickets
  • Ping a friend and ask them to join the fun!
  • Post a picture of your clan representative wearing the Neck Bow apparel.
  • Look through this game thread until you find a dragon you really like. Ping the owner and give them a sincere compliment.

5star.png Worth Five Tickets
  • Compose a haiku on one of the following subjects: autumn, apples, male Ridgebacks, squid.
  • Draw a cute happy bunny. Send your picture to @Sylvilagus in a PM. Attach a Mammertee Plushie to the message.

baronstar.png Worth Ten Tickets
Acquire one of the movies listed below. Make yourself some popcorn, sit yourself down, and watch the entire movie from start to finish. DO NOT search for summaries or ANY information on the movies before you watch them! They contain brilliant plot twists and really clever dialogue, and you will ruin the experience for yourself. I promise that they’re all really good, and they’re all movies that I feel completely comfortable watching with my dear mum. Send a private message to Figmentling with the subject “AB Excellent Movies”. Write what kind of popcorn you had, which movie you chose, who your favorite character was, and why.
If you have seen one of these movies before, pick one you haven’t watched. If you’ve seen them all, you know they’re worth re-watching, so go ahead and make that popcorn ^.^

Movies:
  • ”The Princess Bride”, 1987, director Rob Reiner. Genres: Family-Friendly, Adventure, Movie to Watch when you’re Sick because it will Make You Feel Better. Voted 97% fresh on Rotten Tomatoes.
  • ”The Sting”, 1973, director George Roy Hill. Genres: Con/Heist movie, 1930s, Drama. Voted 93% fresh on Rotten Tomatoes.
  • ”Clue”, 1985, director Jonathan Lynn. Genres: Comedy, Murder Mystery, Yes it’s Based On the Board Game but it is Fantastic. Voted 62% fresh, although it deserves better >:(
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/LsSSAIr.jpg[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/iyCN1pJ.jpg[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/Qp1Dns9.jpg[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/WsoUga2.jpg[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/35yZmkt.jpg[/img] [/center] Amazing art provided by @Kuhli ! Go give them some love, what a great person.
LsSSAIr.jpg

iyCN1pJ.jpg

Qp1Dns9.jpg

WsoUga2.jpg

35yZmkt.jpg

Amazing art provided by @Kuhli ! Go give them some love, what a great person.
Pinglist of doooooom:

Hello! If you’re on this pinglist, it’s because you’re awesome and I think you’d like the chance to win some cool free prizes ;)

@FunwithaPorpoise @kirkfan2255 @Vesryn @Aeronaught @Tsaiah @polygone @Pit @shamwow @Kirrandria @keraunic @Leucoss @Amphiptere @Ninjacatblue @Nanosaur @Silverfrost @wannabequeen @Agrina @Figmentling @Shengrila @Mireu @MystRunner @implodingpotato @Shadowrunner @ShadowRising @passingavery @Chaoticreactions @Sylvilagus @Emberglo @Vialuna @Skellington10802 @Pangur @Regenwasserherz @SnailMuffin @ryoubakura @dragonNMR @Mosflow @DarklingQueen @shamwow @AshWolf143 @surfingpikachu @KameTurtle
Pinglist of doooooom:

Hello! If you’re on this pinglist, it’s because you’re awesome and I think you’d like the chance to win some cool free prizes ;)

@FunwithaPorpoise @kirkfan2255 @Vesryn @Aeronaught @Tsaiah @polygone @Pit @shamwow @Kirrandria @keraunic @Leucoss @Amphiptere @Ninjacatblue @Nanosaur @Silverfrost @wannabequeen @Agrina @Figmentling @Shengrila @Mireu @MystRunner @implodingpotato @Shadowrunner @ShadowRising @passingavery @Chaoticreactions @Sylvilagus @Emberglo @Vialuna @Skellington10802 @Pangur @Regenwasserherz @SnailMuffin @ryoubakura @dragonNMR @Mosflow @DarklingQueen @shamwow @AshWolf143 @surfingpikachu @KameTurtle
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12209338] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/122094/12209338_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [size=5][b][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1628489/48#post_15323582]The winners have been announced![/url][/b][/size] [size=4]Prizes will be distributed on Wednesday where possible.[/size]

The winners have been announced!

Prizes will be distributed on Wednesday where possible.
@Figmentling [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17024353] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/170244/17024353_350.png[/img] [/url] A curious spiral with a wide grin approaches the bobbing for apples stand. She has a wide grin on her face and giggles a little when she comes to the barrel. "What a fine game this day, I think I shall give it a go and play." She dunks her head into the water hoping for a wonderful treat.
@Figmentling

17024353_350.png

A curious spiral with a wide grin approaches the bobbing for apples stand. She has a wide grin on her face and giggles a little when she comes to the barrel.
"What a fine game this day, I think I shall give it a go and play."
She dunks her head into the water hoping for a wonderful treat.
swzhP8S.pngtumblr_o4dgmvU6uv1ufp9pbo1_100.png196.png
@Figmentling I'll play! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12114702] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/121148/12114702_350.png[/img] [/url] Slytherin looked left, then right. She was the Clan's leader, so she could not be seen doing this kind of things. Once she made sure no clanmate of hers was near, she approached the Ridgeback with a soft smile. "I'll play" she said "And I also would like to purchase some tickets" Once she had passed a bag filled with coins and gems to the other, the coatl faced the cauldron. Should bobbing for apples look this dangerous? And is that a skull steaming in the greenish liquid? Gathering her courage, Slytherin grinned at the little snakes in her hair. "Shall we, my darlings?" The tiny snakes hissed happily. More heads meant more mouths, and more chances to snag something good. And if anyone tried to call her a cheater... well. Shadowlings are tricksters, it's in their nature. EDIT: Pinging @IntoTheWoods bc you should come and play!
@Figmentling I'll play!

12114702_350.png

Slytherin looked left, then right. She was the Clan's leader, so she could not be seen doing this kind of things. Once she made sure no clanmate of hers was near, she approached the Ridgeback with a soft smile.

"I'll play" she said "And I also would like to purchase some tickets"

Once she had passed a bag filled with coins and gems to the other, the coatl faced the cauldron. Should bobbing for apples look this dangerous? And is that a skull steaming in the greenish liquid? Gathering her courage, Slytherin grinned at the little snakes in her hair.

"Shall we, my darlings?"

The tiny snakes hissed happily. More heads meant more mouths, and more chances to snag something good. And if anyone tried to call her a cheater... well. Shadowlings are tricksters, it's in their nature.

EDIT: Pinging @IntoTheWoods bc you should come and play!
@Figmentling [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18064487] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/180645/18064487_350.png[/img][/url] A cheery young Sky dancer wanders up to the Ridgeback "Hey I remember you!" He says happily "can I play?" he asks as he goes over to the water
@Figmentling

18064487_350.png

A cheery young Sky dancer wanders up to the Ridgeback "Hey I remember you!" He says happily "can I play?" he asks as he goes over to the water
@Figmentling [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6976688] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/69767/6976688_350.png[/img] [/url] Somehow this proud Imperial Alpha had been persuaded to join the festivities by her pushy sister, Lilith, and her mate. Her large obsidian sister was shoving her excitedly to the Apple Stand. Lyvella trudging beside her own mate with little interest in games when more import matters could be catered to. "Let's go try this! Eeeek!" Lilith shoved ahead, bringing her mate along and Lyvella sighed with dismay. "Let's get this over with!" she sighed with a roll of her eyes but a good humored smiled as she watched her sister utterly excited like a child. Lyvella walked in, listened to the intriguing Ridgeback and removed her apparel as instructed, placing them gently in her mate's paws to hold. "You're next," she grumbled. If she had to suffer the antics of Lilith and Bercilak, so did her mate! She looked at Pluto for a moment before looking to the cauldron of interesting goo, sucked in a breath and dunked her head in with a sploosh! @InkyBrush Come play with me! x3 <3
@Figmentling

6976688_350.png

Somehow this proud Imperial Alpha had been persuaded to join the festivities by her pushy sister, Lilith, and her mate. Her large obsidian sister was shoving her excitedly to the Apple Stand. Lyvella trudging beside her own mate with little interest in games when more import matters could be catered to.

"Let's go try this! Eeeek!" Lilith shoved ahead, bringing her mate along and Lyvella sighed with dismay.

"Let's get this over with!" she sighed with a roll of her eyes but a good humored smiled as she watched her sister utterly excited like a child.

Lyvella walked in, listened to the intriguing Ridgeback and removed her apparel as instructed, placing them gently in her mate's paws to hold. "You're next," she grumbled. If she had to suffer the antics of Lilith and Bercilak, so did her mate! She looked at Pluto for a moment before looking to the cauldron of interesting goo, sucked in a breath and dunked her head in with a sploosh!

@InkyBrush Come play with me! x3 <3
dragonink_logo2_sig_by_dragonnmr-dbcwpxy.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52