Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [hiatus] Runic Infections Adoptions
1 2 ... 571 572 573 574 575 ... 603 604
@sarcastickitten may I ask for a Moss-Covered Golem?
@sarcastickitten may I ask for a Moss-Covered Golem?
@sarcastickitten May I please have the Budwing Morpho? :3
@sarcastickitten May I please have the Budwing Morpho? :3
tumblr_inline_pfkgulDiIn1rl0bsp_100.pngGY5Jmcm.png old-oaks-3.png
@sarcastickitten
Is this thread back on or still paused?
@sarcastickitten
Is this thread back on or still paused?
ZPHN6ju.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13969350] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/139694/13969350_350.png[/img] [/url] "Greetings!!! Thank you for all your patience!!" Damian's voice echoes through the adoption center, "we are all moved and settled in to the Wyrmwound now so I feel it is safe to open the adoptions again!" He claps his claws together, smiling broadly. "We are still undergoing some changes in management as Loki is considering stepping down, but this should have little impact on adoptions." "All adoptions request that were made during our closure are unfortunately not going to be filled since it would take me a long time to go through them and see if that familiar would still have a home. If you made a request during that time and would still like to adopt that familiar please feel free to resubmit your adoption request. Thank you all for your continued support and understanding during this time of transition!!" Damian smiles at the assembled dragons and laughs wholeheartedly. [/center]

13969350_350.png

"Greetings!!! Thank you for all your patience!!" Damian's voice echoes through the adoption center, "we are all moved and settled in to the Wyrmwound now so I feel it is safe to open the adoptions again!" He claps his claws together, smiling broadly. "We are still undergoing some changes in management as Loki is considering stepping down, but this should have little impact on adoptions."

"All adoptions request that were made during our closure are unfortunately not going to be filled since it would take me a long time to go through them and see if that familiar would still have a home. If you made a request during that time and would still like to adopt that familiar please feel free to resubmit your adoption request. Thank you all for your continued support and understanding during this time of transition!!" Damian smiles at the assembled dragons and laughs wholeheartedly.
RWlcD2X.png
@sarcastickitten May I please have a brilliant psywurm?
@sarcastickitten May I please have a brilliant psywurm?
wishlist
@sarcastickitten Im glad to hear that your open again!

May I please have a mossy cerdae?
@sarcastickitten Im glad to hear that your open again!

May I please have a mossy cerdae?
a4c78f3334cb95c4fc6eac8df982625406bc556fr1-100-100_hq.gif mkyCRvi.png
ipnEeR0.png
B18_L.pngo63-d1-The-Plastic-Tree.pngo63-d2-The-Plastic-Tree.pngo63-d3-The-Plastic-Tree.pngo63-d4-The-Plastic-Tree.pngm38-book.pngo63-d5-The-Plastic-Tree.png
B18_R.png
5PD8YiF.png
@sarcastickitten
I'm so glad you're back.
May I adopt a lurefish, please?
Thank you
@sarcastickitten
I'm so glad you're back.
May I adopt a lurefish, please?
Thank you
sm4rK9D.png 100.gif
@sarcastickitten may i have a cactus marzal? thank you
@sarcastickitten may i have a cactus marzal? thank you
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
@saracstickitten may i have the petalmane floron? please and thnnx u
@saracstickitten may i have the petalmane floron? please and thnnx u
@pupster1976

Hey there!! It seems that you joined us on the 4th of this month, so you aren't quite at the 2 week requirement mentioned in the Rules section of the first post. We would be more than happy to approve your adoption, but please wait until your account is 2 weeks old to make further adoptions. Thank you very much
@pupster1976

Hey there!! It seems that you joined us on the 4th of this month, so you aren't quite at the 2 week requirement mentioned in the Rules section of the first post. We would be more than happy to approve your adoption, but please wait until your account is 2 weeks old to make further adoptions. Thank you very much
RWlcD2X.png
1 2 ... 571 572 573 574 575 ... 603 604