Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [hiatus] Runic Infections Adoptions
1 2 ... 552 553 554 555 556 ... 603 604
@Yumehayla

Yep just PM me your answer and which familiar you would like from the prizes listed with the most recent riddle ^_^
Easy peasy!

You can also still adopt a familiar from Damian (first 2 pages) once a day while the Event is going on!!
@Yumehayla

Yep just PM me your answer and which familiar you would like from the prizes listed with the most recent riddle ^_^
Easy peasy!

You can also still adopt a familiar from Damian (first 2 pages) once a day while the Event is going on!!
RWlcD2X.png
@sarcastickitten Hello! May I adopt the giant white toridae, please? :D (also, about to pm with the riddle answer, hope I do it right, haha)
@sarcastickitten Hello! May I adopt the giant white toridae, please? :D (also, about to pm with the riddle answer, hope I do it right, haha)
@sarcastickitten Hi there! If available, may I please adopt travelling garden? [item=travelling garden]
@sarcastickitten

Hi there! If available, may I please adopt travelling garden?

Travelling Garden
SQVdsFh.png oi. ~Grad student~
~ Lair purge! Lotsa pretties!
~ PWYW Fodder Saves Here! Accepting fodder, gems, treasure, etc.
QsENFIw.png
@sarcastickitten
That is so nice of you, thank you <3! Could you also add me to the riddle pinglist :3?

And could I also adopt the Aspen Gall Dryad, please <3?
@sarcastickitten
That is so nice of you, thank you <3! Could you also add me to the riddle pinglist :3?

And could I also adopt the Aspen Gall Dryad, please <3?
Can I have the Tufted leaf bettle? c:
Can I have the Tufted leaf bettle? c:
lamp.giftumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o2_75sq.giflamp.giftumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o2_75sq.giflamp.gif
@sarcastickitten
Could I adopt an Ultramel Amphithere please?
Thanks in advance :D
@sarcastickitten
Could I adopt an Ultramel Amphithere please?
Thanks in advance :D
tumblr_p0rqy5I3Od1wvvm88o3_100.png FR+3
Collects familiars
Siblings w/ Purplepurple

You smell like peanuts :P
KvSj3yI.png
@sarcastickitten

May I adopt a buttercup strsngler, please?
Thank you
@sarcastickitten

May I adopt a buttercup strsngler, please?
Thank you
sm4rK9D.png 100.gif
[size=2]@Tybresa @SweetInfection @Siritys @Yumehayla [/size] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16206061] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/162061/16206061_350.png[/img] [/url] "This riddle is a good one, picked it out myself!" A large imperial announces to the gathering crowd, "not too hard, but still a good challenge! It is so nice to see so many of you visiting our small clan!" His eyes twinkle like the spring sunlight on a rippling pond, his merriment is contagious and you find yourself smiling along. "So many wonderful entries have been sent in, and this time will be no exception, you all look like bright minds," he winks, a deep rumbling laugh breaks free from him, reminding you of waves crashing on a beach in a thunderstorm.[/center]
@Tybresa @SweetInfection @Siritys @Yumehayla

16206061_350.png

"This riddle is a good one, picked it out myself!" A large imperial announces to the gathering crowd, "not too hard, but still a good challenge! It is so nice to see so many of you visiting our small clan!" His eyes twinkle like the spring sunlight on a rippling pond, his merriment is contagious and you find yourself smiling along.

"So many wonderful entries have been sent in, and this time will be no exception, you all look like bright minds," he winks, a deep rumbling laugh breaks free from him, reminding you of waves crashing on a beach in a thunderstorm.
RWlcD2X.png
@sarcastickitten

May i please adopt the Red-Breasted Hainu today? ^^
@sarcastickitten

May i please adopt the Red-Breasted Hainu today? ^^
-insert cute signature here-

tDeKDnH.png
@sarcastickitten

can i get the firebelly weaver, please?
@sarcastickitten

can i get the firebelly weaver, please?
fZVmdhk.png