Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Shadow Sprite+ Raffle [Concluded!]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 109 110
@Argante

Hey! Sending 20kT your way with 80 gems!
Can I claim the free ticket, and 10 extra for the siggy as well ^^;
@Argante

Hey! Sending 20kT your way with 80 gems!
Can I claim the free ticket, and 10 extra for the siggy as well ^^;
@BloodWings self ping
@BloodWings self ping
plague_0.png tumblr_inline_nbax4xlrxv1qg78ij.png

Clan BloodWings!
tumblr_inline_nbax555ssE1qg78ij.png plague_2.png
@Argante

Bump!
@Argante

Bump!
kUL6lb9.png
@Argante
I'd like to get 10 tickets for 20 gems! And also grab my free ticket for asking for one, if possible? Tyvm!

(sending PM now)
@Argante
I'd like to get 10 tickets for 20 gems! And also grab my free ticket for asking for one, if possible? Tyvm!

(sending PM now)
SL_Banner_zpspwhf2tkl.png
@Argante, I posted a post earlier, but realized I misspelled your username, so I deleted it and am going to re-say everything here. I'm going to send along 10k for 11 tickets (10+1 free) I'd also like to see about getting a free ticket, bump ticket, and some tickets for having the banner, if possible.
@Argante, I posted a post earlier, but realized I misspelled your username, so I deleted it and am going to re-say everything here. I'm going to send along 10k for 11 tickets (10+1 free) I'd also like to see about getting a free ticket, bump ticket, and some tickets for having the banner, if possible.
rare_item_raffle_banner_by_xayazia-d93n14m.gifseafoam_zpsmxsj3atl.gifdemigirl_zpszhbsuhy9.pngeZ5CPeG.giftumblr_nwot6ppDrb1unhfhho2_100.png
@Argante! Fun to see you in the forums =D. I didn't know you had this going. Sending treasure! Freebie and bumpies too? =P
@Argante! Fun to see you in the forums =D. I didn't know you had this going. Sending treasure! Freebie and bumpies too? =P
tumblr_otxs1sLvNi1ucp51yo3_100.png
@Argante
Bumpity bump ya loser XD
@Argante
Bumpity bump ya loser XD
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
@SenchaDrake Your ticket has been recorded! You can claim any free tickets without purchasing tickets. c: These do not count towards unlocking new prizes, though. @MoeMoeKyuun Your tickets have been recorded! @Arietta Mmmm guurrll. ;D @Astarothius @feckyeslife @LianceZorren Your tickets have been recorded! @saqurtuliq ;D ;D ;D Well hey there. Your tickets have been recorded! @Steex I deny nothing and raise you this. [img]http://38.media.tumblr.com/1fe0c6ac87b71cd800ba9f22de82df7f/tumblr_n8g0i0p1yX1r3gb3zo3_500.gif[/img] Also your ticket has been recorded. 8)
@SenchaDrake

Your ticket has been recorded! You can claim any free tickets without purchasing tickets. c: These do not count towards unlocking new prizes, though.

@MoeMoeKyuun

Your tickets have been recorded!

@Arietta

Mmmm guurrll. ;D

@Astarothius @feckyeslife @LianceZorren

@saqurtuliq

;D ;D ;D Well hey there.

@Steex

I deny nothing and raise you this.

tumblr_n8g0i0p1yX1r3gb3zo3_500.gif

Also your ticket has been recorded. 8)
a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
@argante
bump!! X33
@argante
bump!! X33
tumblr_n9yaxujgHy1tfzajgo1_500.png
@MoeMoeKyuun

Your ticket has been recorded! n.n
@MoeMoeKyuun

Your ticket has been recorded! n.n
a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 109 110