Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Dragons for new players!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 141 142
@Mozie can I have Coral Reef?
@Mozie can I have Coral Reef?
OWMus8Y.png
@Moonlace
Sure thing! Did you have a specific name in mind for her, or would you like me to name her?
@Moonlace
Sure thing! Did you have a specific name in mind for her, or would you like me to name her?
plague.gif CAJaTcp.png
rix3ppo.png
Z2soOA2.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
IZmT2D4.png

I breed bulbasaurs in my hatchery
@Mozie You can name her!
@Mozie You can name her!
OWMus8Y.png
@Moonlace
Alright, sent~
@Moonlace
Alright, sent~
plague.gif CAJaTcp.png
rix3ppo.png
Z2soOA2.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
IZmT2D4.png

@Mozie May i have ocean the codal.
@Mozie May i have ocean the codal.
_fairy2_zpsiw8drzau.gif sig_his-footedness_zps5693a37b.gif stormcatcher_by_spacecoboye-d8q4mmq.png
@DancingDragon98
Sure thing! Did you have any specific names in mind for him, or would you like me to name him?
@DancingDragon98
Sure thing! Did you have any specific names in mind for him, or would you like me to name him?
plague.gif CAJaTcp.png
rix3ppo.png
Z2soOA2.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
IZmT2D4.png

no
no
_fairy2_zpsiw8drzau.gif sig_his-footedness_zps5693a37b.gif stormcatcher_by_spacecoboye-d8q4mmq.png
@Mozie. May I have Parfait?
@Mozie. May I have Parfait?
@Mozie when do you think you are sending ocean
@Mozie when do you think you are sending ocean
@DancingDragon98
Alright sent~

@RNDraca
I'm sorry I think there's been a misunderstanding, you can request an egg from Parfait, but she herself is not up for grabs. Only the dragons in the free dragons section are up for grabs, the Mix n Match dragons are dragons you can choose to have bred and you'll get one of their hatchlings
@DancingDragon98
Alright sent~

@RNDraca
I'm sorry I think there's been a misunderstanding, you can request an egg from Parfait, but she herself is not up for grabs. Only the dragons in the free dragons section are up for grabs, the Mix n Match dragons are dragons you can choose to have bred and you'll get one of their hatchlings
plague.gif CAJaTcp.png
rix3ppo.png
Z2soOA2.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
IZmT2D4.png

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 141 142