Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | *Free Dragons To Good Homes* :D [OPEN!]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@vaelyn I'm looking for a physical lightning dragon for the Coli so I can pretty safely say he won't be exalted anytime soon!
@vaelyn I'm looking for a physical lightning dragon for the Coli so I can pretty safely say he won't be exalted anytime soon!
bonsaipixels_by_aarctophile-dceap0j.png
@Wolfkimmie

Oh whoops, you should be able to accept now! :) And I look forward to seeing their babies! ^_^
@Wolfkimmie

Oh whoops, you should be able to accept now! :) And I look forward to seeing their babies! ^_^
Prism%20Glen%20Banner_zpshmdjoysf.png
@GrimmReader

Fantastic! Well, I have sent the CR, I hope you enjoy! ^v^
@GrimmReader

Fantastic! Well, I have sent the CR, I hope you enjoy! ^v^
@Varlyn thank you so much! He's going to be awesome ^^
@Varlyn thank you so much! He's going to be awesome ^^
bonsaipixels_by_aarctophile-dceap0j.png
@Wolfkimmie

Hi! :> As promised, here is your ping for more free dergs. Feel free to take one home or pass, I just wanted to let you know! ^v^
@Wolfkimmie

Hi! :> As promised, here is your ping for more free dergs. Feel free to take one home or pass, I just wanted to let you know! ^v^
boop! Up we go!
boop! Up we go!
boop!
boop!
At this moment i dont have eny space because i cant exalt dragons i love them maybe when i expand i adopt one but as i dont have eny lair space i will like to donete 3 diamons thats ALL what i have if you want them :) @Vaelyn
At this moment i dont have eny space because i cant exalt dragons i love them maybe when i expand i adopt one but as i dont have eny lair space i will like to donete 3 diamons thats ALL what i have if you want them :) @Vaelyn
1BdMCur.png
@cande2014

Ahhhh bless your heart, thank you so much. ;v; I hope by the time you have lair space at least one of them is still here for you! :'3

Thank you so much for the donation, as a donor you can be placed on the pinglist for this thread if you like, so that whenever there are new dergs looking for homes you'll be notified!
@cande2014

Ahhhh bless your heart, thank you so much. ;v; I hope by the time you have lair space at least one of them is still here for you! :'3

Thank you so much for the donation, as a donor you can be placed on the pinglist for this thread if you like, so that whenever there are new dergs looking for homes you'll be notified!
Yes thanks i would like to be notificated well right now i will send a message with the 3 diamons @Vaelyn
Yes thanks i would like to be notificated well right now i will send a message with the 3 diamons @Vaelyn
1BdMCur.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12