Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6
[center][size=7][font=Geneva][i][b][color=#4000FF]Nal's Birthday Fundraiser - 50/50 Edition[/color][/b][/i][/font][/size][/center] [center][i][size=2][i]Ask about my pinglist! :D[/i][/center] [center][item=Unhatched Shadow Egg][/center] My Birthday is August 31st. I have some really special FR plans, and preparations have been going really well recently!!! Here is the plan: During the month of August, I will be [u]purging my lair[/u] of all but 1.5 - 2 pages of Perm dragons. Yes, I will be ripping my heart out to part with each and every single one of my babies, but it must be done. I will be selling them to other users hopefully, but if not they will be remembered in the clan archives as brave dragons who went off in service of our ShadowMama. The morning of my birthday, I will be hatching[b] 11 Unhatched Eggs[/b], one from each flight. I will also be keeping each and every single one of them no matter their colors, so I will have 11 Gene Projects. As you can see, I will need a lot of funds. [b]Good news[/b] is, I already have all of the eggs I need, with the help of my amazing brother @Squishyfox. Also, my last raffle went really well and we have raised quite a bit of money [u]Bad news[/u] is, my brother and I spent a lot of treasure and time getting the eggs, and I project spending AT LEAST three times that, just on geneing, not to mention breed changes. While lamenting how difficult I was making life for myself, I had an epiphany: Why not do a fun raffle for everyone helping to make my FR dream a reality? I like giving presents, so each week leading up to my birthday, I will be doing different raffles to raise funds. I have some cool ideas in mind. [Size=4]Here is where you come in: [b]Buy some Tickets, have some fun, win some stuff![/b] [/size] [center]. Funds raised for the entire project: Treasure: [b]398.5k[/b] Gems: [b]162[/b] [/center] [i]*This Raffle ends on 7/24*[/i]
Nal's Birthday Fundraiser - 50/50 Edition
Ask about my pinglist! :D

Unhatched Shadow Egg

My Birthday is August 31st. I have some really special FR plans, and preparations have been going really well recently!!!

Here is the plan:
During the month of August, I will be purging my lair of all but 1.5 - 2 pages of Perm dragons. Yes, I will be ripping my heart out to part with each and every single one of my babies, but it must be done. I will be selling them to other users hopefully, but if not they will be remembered in the clan archives as brave dragons who went off in service of our ShadowMama.

The morning of my birthday, I will be hatching 11 Unhatched Eggs, one from each flight. I will also be keeping each and every single one of them no matter their colors, so I will have 11 Gene Projects. As you can see, I will need a lot of funds.

Good news is, I already have all of the eggs I need, with the help of my amazing brother @Squishyfox. Also, my last raffle went really well and we have raised quite a bit of money

Bad news is, my brother and I spent a lot of treasure and time getting the eggs, and I project spending AT LEAST three times that, just on geneing, not to mention breed changes.

While lamenting how difficult I was making life for myself, I had an epiphany: Why not do a fun raffle for everyone helping to make my FR dream a reality?

I like giving presents, so each week leading up to my birthday, I will be doing different raffles to raise funds. I have some cool ideas in mind.

Here is where you come in: Buy some Tickets, have some fun, win some stuff!

Funds raised for the entire project:
Treasure: 398.5k
Gems: 162

*This Raffle ends on 7/24*
UwkMyF.png
RULES

The concept of a 50/50 raffle is pretty simple. You put money in the pot, receiving tickets, and at the end of the week, the pot is split between the winner and my birthday fund.

ALSO, to make things even sweeter, for every 10kT or 20G that goes into the pot (as a bulk order), I will be putting a bonus of 5kT to sweeten the deal.

No, I do not get tickets. That is purely for you and comes out of my hoard, not my vault where the birthday funds are being stored.

Tickets
1000t = 1 Ticket
5000t = 6 Tickets
1g = 4 Tickets
5g = 9 Tickets

Each Friend you refer to this thread = 2 free Tickets
*Your friend must buy at least one ticket.
RULES

The concept of a 50/50 raffle is pretty simple. You put money in the pot, receiving tickets, and at the end of the week, the pot is split between the winner and my birthday fund.

ALSO, to make things even sweeter, for every 10kT or 20G that goes into the pot (as a bulk order), I will be putting a bonus of 5kT to sweeten the deal.

No, I do not get tickets. That is purely for you and comes out of my hoard, not my vault where the birthday funds are being stored.

Tickets
1000t = 1 Ticket
5000t = 6 Tickets
1g = 4 Tickets
5g = 9 Tickets

Each Friend you refer to this thread = 2 free Tickets
*Your friend must buy at least one ticket.
UwkMyF.png
[center][size=7][font=Geneva][i][b][color=#4000FF]The Pot[/color][/b][/i][/font][/size][/center] [center]This will be reset weekly and the winner will receive their funds on the Friday. The raffle will continue until July 24th. One ticketholder who does not win the pot will get a bonus prize! [/center] [center] [b]Week 1's Pot: 88,000T 29G[/b] [b]Week 2's Pot: 128kT 0G[/b] [b]Week 3's Pot: 61kT 11G[/b] [b]This weeks pot: 46,000T 12G[/b] Addition Bonus Prize: [item=Steam Gyre] [u][b]Friday[/b][/u] 10,000T 0G Bonus:5,000 [u][b]Saturday[/b][/u] 0T 0G [u][b]Sunday[/b][/u] 11,000T 0G Bonus: 5000 [u][b]Monday[/b][/u] 0T 0G [u][b]Tuesday[/b][/u] 10,000T 5G Bonus: 5,000T [u][b]Wednesday[/b][/u] 0T 7G [u][b]Thursday[/b][/u] 0T 0G [/center]
The Pot
This will be reset weekly and the winner will receive their funds on the Friday. The raffle will continue until July 24th.

One ticketholder who does not win the pot will get a bonus prize!

Week 1's Pot: 88,000T 29G
Week 2's Pot: 128kT 0G
Week 3's Pot: 61kT 11G

This weeks pot: 46,000T 12G
Addition Bonus Prize:
Steam Gyre

Friday
10,000T 0G
Bonus:5,000

Saturday
0T 0G

Sunday
11,000T 0G
Bonus: 5000

Monday
0T 0G

Tuesday
10,000T 5G
Bonus: 5,000T

Wednesday
0T 7G

Thursday
0T 0G

UwkMyF.png
Pinglists:

Daily:

Specific day: {Just Ask}
Tuesday- @eeriansadow
Thursday -@Tafficat

BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION:
@eeriansadow @Safirien @Keridwyn @Tafficat @squishyfox SpaceGlitter
Pinglists:

Daily:

Specific day: {Just Ask}
Tuesday- @eeriansadow
Thursday -@Tafficat

BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION:
@eeriansadow @Safirien @Keridwyn @Tafficat @squishyfox SpaceGlitter
UwkMyF.png
Open!
Open!
UwkMyF.png
@nalrene can you reminder ping me on Tuesday please?
@nalrene can you reminder ping me on Tuesday please?
XdKddgH.png
@eeriansadow

sure thing!
@eeriansadow

sure thing!
UwkMyF.png
Can I be added to a ping list please? (Not picky as to what)
Can I be added to a ping list please? (Not picky as to what)
QFXpYkj.png
Saturday ping

@Tafficat
Saturday ping

@Tafficat
UwkMyF.png
Thank you Tafficat. Your gems have been recorded.
Thank you Tafficat. Your gems have been recorded.
UwkMyF.png
1 2 3 4 5 6