Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | >=))> CLOSED
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 63 64
@StoptheBats

Hey there! Just fyi, you can see the prize buckets by doing ctrl+f and typing prize bucket on the first page of the raffle. But I'll throw your tickets into Arena unless you change your mind!
@StoptheBats

Hey there! Just fyi, you can see the prize buckets by doing ctrl+f and typing prize bucket on the first page of the raffle. But I'll throw your tickets into Arena unless you change your mind!
@Sivi

Just Arena is fine.
@Sivi

Just Arena is fine.
NY105Sx.gif
Just making a note that I've increased the CAPS on each of the buckets - they weren't close to their original caps before but I wanted to make sure I have enough bucket options open for the (hopefully) influx of tickets from dragons this week. The unlock thresholds remain the same though.
Just making a note that I've increased the CAPS on each of the buckets - they weren't close to their original caps before but I wanted to make sure I have enough bucket options open for the (hopefully) influx of tickets from dragons this week. The unlock thresholds remain the same though.
@sivi sending fodder your way
@sivi sending fodder your way
@Sivi

Ok, I have the banner now, totally forgot about it. ._.
@Sivi

Ok, I have the banner now, totally forgot about it. ._.
frsig1_by_ragoni-dal06o7.pngfrsig2_by_ragoni-dal06op.pngfrsig3_by_ragoni-dal06pf.pngfrsig4_by_ragoni-dal06py.pngfrsig5_by_ragoni-dal06ql.png
@Sivi
Sending a dragon your way! I might also buy some tickets later.
@Sivi
Sending a dragon your way! I might also buy some tickets later.
CuRYOHc.jpg[url][/url]
((Hey folks! A few updates below. If you were pinged and you don't know why, it's because you sent in a 1T dragon and I'm letting everyone know they need to tell me whether they want any tickets put in buckets at this point, and whether they want to be on my ping list for all updates or for new buckets/prize winning only. [u][b]Update 1:[/b][/u] Added apparel to Hisae & associated mini RP event With some of the winnings from the Arena, Hisae commissioned armor from the blacksmith who made Columbia's! If you have a blacksmith character and want to RP this interaction, ten tickets and art will go to the one I like best. The setting needs to be at the Arena or somewhere in the Ashfall Waste. You can also roleplay Hisae's part. Pinging @hologramblue in case they are interested in doing this, since they had a blacksmith in my auditions thread. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13046591] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/130466/13046591_350.png[/img] [/url] [u][b]Update 2:[/b][/u] Random Event [quote=Hisae's castoffs] [item=leather chest wrap][item=leather leg wraps] [/quote] If you wish to win them, simply post to this thread (no ping necessary) - you must have purchased at least one ticket, and have a banner in your sig. One point will be subtracted from your ticket total if you win & wish to claim this random event prize. [b]EXCEPTION: those who participate in the mini-RP event above will be entered automatically[/b]. [u][b]Update 3:[/b][/u] Vote on Hisae's additional familiar Voting uses 1 point (optionally, you may "weight" your vote with additional points if you want). Cast your vote for one of the following familiars: [item=goliath mountain beetle][item=harvest floracat][item=barkback boar] [u][b]Update 4:[/b][/u] Upcoming RP event Tomorrow (8/11) I will start the RP event for Rainsong Jungle/Boreal Woods, unrelated to the main storyline. The last day to RP for it will be Saturday. Rather than an art prize, participants will get tickets they can use for either of the associated buckets (Rainsong or Boreal only, not other buckets). And finally, a reminder.... Nature's dom push this week is the most bang for you buck when it comes to earning tickets in this raffle because you ALSO get tickets to Nature's All-Flight raffle!. Don't miss out! Send dragons for 1T via crossroads. Full info is in the "Latest Update" box on the main page of the raffle. )) [size=2] @AeonsMusings @Aleise @BeingofNature @Catalase @danijust @Geckomama @Hanelli @Johdila @Katalia @Lunila @Lykantos @LynnStarDragon @MadameVastra @mbman88 @mlsclassics @nindeanwa @pottymariiz @QuixoticKitsune @Ruffian @SenchaDrake @serrina @Shad0stryk @skyarising @TealOcelot @ThisOneIsBlue @TwistedScrews @Weditha @Wolfieteen New participants who sent 1T dragons: @Nryenth @helenehime @SimFeetUnder @suzerain @Khasuri @Juliamon @hapro[/size]
((Hey folks! A few updates below. If you were pinged and you don't know why, it's because you sent in a 1T dragon and I'm letting everyone know they need to tell me whether they want any tickets put in buckets at this point, and whether they want to be on my ping list for all updates or for new buckets/prize winning only.

Update 1: Added apparel to Hisae & associated mini RP event

With some of the winnings from the Arena, Hisae commissioned armor from the blacksmith who made Columbia's! If you have a blacksmith character and want to RP this interaction, ten tickets and art will go to the one I like best. The setting needs to be at the Arena or somewhere in the Ashfall Waste. You can also roleplay Hisae's part. Pinging @hologramblue in case they are interested in doing this, since they had a blacksmith in my auditions thread.

13046591_350.png

Update 2: Random Event
Hisae's castoffs wrote:

Leather Chest Wrap Leather Leg Wraps

If you wish to win them, simply post to this thread (no ping necessary) - you must have purchased at least one ticket, and have a banner in your sig. One point will be subtracted from your ticket total if you win & wish to claim this random event prize. EXCEPTION: those who participate in the mini-RP event above will be entered automatically.

Update 3: Vote on Hisae's additional familiar

Voting uses 1 point (optionally, you may "weight" your vote with additional points if you want). Cast your vote for one of the following familiars:

Goliath Mountain Beetle Harvest Floracat Barkback Boar

Update 4: Upcoming RP event

Tomorrow (8/11) I will start the RP event for Rainsong Jungle/Boreal Woods, unrelated to the main storyline. The last day to RP for it will be Saturday. Rather than an art prize, participants will get tickets they can use for either of the associated buckets (Rainsong or Boreal only, not other buckets).

And finally, a reminder.... Nature's dom push this week is the most bang for you buck when it comes to earning tickets in this raffle because you ALSO get tickets to Nature's All-Flight raffle!. Don't miss out! Send dragons for 1T via crossroads. Full info is in the "Latest Update" box on the main page of the raffle. ))

@AeonsMusings @Aleise @BeingofNature @Catalase @danijust @Geckomama @Hanelli @Johdila @Katalia @Lunila @Lykantos @LynnStarDragon @MadameVastra @mbman88 @mlsclassics @nindeanwa @pottymariiz @QuixoticKitsune @Ruffian @SenchaDrake @serrina @Shad0stryk @skyarising @TealOcelot @ThisOneIsBlue @TwistedScrews @Weditha @Wolfieteen

New participants who sent 1T dragons:
@Nryenth @helenehime @SimFeetUnder @suzerain @Khasuri @Juliamon @hapro
@Sivi

Sent in a dragon, would love to use a point for the castoffs, and a vote for the beetle!
@Sivi

Sent in a dragon, would love to use a point for the castoffs, and a vote for the beetle!
Lightning retiree, Dom Dormer
q2ZFmJW.pnggptJKcP.png
This site is like living in a small town where you go to the grocery store and recognize like half of the people there
This site is like living in a small town where you go to the grocery store and recognize like half of the people there
[img]http://i.imgur.com/iJTbBHL.gif[/img]
iJTbBHL.gif
Lightning retiree, Dom Dormer
q2ZFmJW.pnggptJKcP.png
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 63 64