Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | The Giving Tree
1 2 ... 4797 4798 4799 4800 4801 ... 8637 8638
Claim!
Claim!
5UmLAjY.gifEKncd6W.gifc8LOING.jpgCg7U8Hi.jpgijZKSx5.giftbZW05F.pngN44DS3u.gifWT2UepU.png
@LadyChipmunk sending shock bolt and charged acuity fragment!
1. 20g
2. Grind for me in Redrock Cove for 20 minutes and send me all festival currency/chests
3. 15 full (99+) stacks of your hoard junk as long as it can be used for Swipp/Baldwin/Hibernal Den
4. At least 42g each of any green Baldwin materials (0.6g each for goo, 3.5g each for ooze, and 2g each for sludge right now; please check AH on setting Unit Price-Lowest to Highest before sending!)
5. At least 70 of any combination of copper ore or salt
@LadyChipmunk sending shock bolt and charged acuity fragment!
1. 20g
2. Grind for me in Redrock Cove for 20 minutes and send me all festival currency/chests
3. 15 full (99+) stacks of your hoard junk as long as it can be used for Swipp/Baldwin/Hibernal Den
4. At least 42g each of any green Baldwin materials (0.6g each for goo, 3.5g each for ooze, and 2g each for sludge right now; please check AH on setting Unit Price-Lowest to Highest before sending!)
5. At least 70 of any combination of copper ore or salt
5UmLAjY.gifEKncd6W.gifc8LOING.jpgCg7U8Hi.jpgijZKSx5.giftbZW05F.pngN44DS3u.gifWT2UepU.png
@Puddletail
Could I send you a stack of 41+99 Fest Currency instead of Grinding? (Don't got the time but I'd happily fork the Fest Currency over)
@Puddletail
Could I send you a stack of 41+99 Fest Currency instead of Grinding? (Don't got the time but I'd happily fork the Fest Currency over)
Untitled-2.pngVCwQOWU.gif8wW43T2.gif2pV6DWj.gif
@Catrisa sure!
@Catrisa sure!
@Puddletail
Alright, sending 41+99 Fest Currency then ^^

Easy
A familiar from my Wishlist

Familiar from my Wishlist worth at least 15KT

Medium
Apparel from my Wishlist

Apparel from my Wishlist worth at least 45 Gems

Hard
Something from my Wishlist that isn't a battle item or iron chest. I'd especially love one of the genes or breed change scrolls for my projects <3

Wishlist
@Puddletail
Alright, sending 41+99 Fest Currency then ^^

Easy

Medium
Apparel from my Wishlist

Hard
Something from my Wishlist that isn't a battle item or iron chest. I'd especially love one of the genes or breed change scrolls for my projects <3

Wishlist
@Catrisa

Sending a familiar from your WL

1. 20kt/20g
2. one of Pretty Pink Arm Bow/Pretty Pink Tail Bow/Copper Steampunk Spats
3. one of Dried Flowerfall/Marigold Lei/Marigold Tail Lei/Marigold Wing Garland/Marigold Flower Crown
4. 1 Gilded Decorative Chest or 2 Iron Treasure Chest
5. Anything from my Wishlist that isn't a hoarding item
@Catrisa

Sending a familiar from your WL

1. 20kt/20g
2. one of Pretty Pink Arm Bow/Pretty Pink Tail Bow/Copper Steampunk Spats
3. one of Dried Flowerfall/Marigold Lei/Marigold Tail Lei/Marigold Wing Garland/Marigold Flower Crown
4. 1 Gilded Decorative Chest or 2 Iron Treasure Chest
5. Anything from my Wishlist that isn't a hoarding item
6CHTJa3.png jPSNTNW.giftCgsvq9.png
Claim
Claim
@Darlnim Sending Spats

Easy: 20g
Easy: Click on the eggs in my signature (Note it will take you to another website but don't worry. It's a game)
Medium: Chests (Fuel my addiction)
Medium: Umm Surprise me? (Something nice please :3)
Hard: Wishlist stuff/ Green Baldwin items (A lot)
@Darlnim Sending Spats

Easy: 20g
Easy: Click on the eggs in my signature (Note it will take you to another website but don't worry. It's a game)
Medium: Chests (Fuel my addiction)
Medium: Umm Surprise me? (Something nice please :3)
Hard: Wishlist stuff/ Green Baldwin items (A lot)
@MoxieDaydream
I play that game to! :3 Clicking all of your eggs <3 PM me if you want some useful Hatchery sites that can hatch your eggs in like three days max without you having to do anything <3 They grow your dergs for you and all you have to do is enter your scroll name.

Here's one of them- http://www.allureofnds.net/viewer.php?pop=up

Easy

Medium
Apparel from my Wishlist

Hard

Wishlist
@MoxieDaydream
I play that game to! :3 Clicking all of your eggs <3 PM me if you want some useful Hatchery sites that can hatch your eggs in like three days max without you having to do anything <3 They grow your dergs for you and all you have to do is enter your scroll name.

Here's one of them- http://www.allureofnds.net/viewer.php?pop=up

Easy

Medium
Apparel from my Wishlist

Hard

Wishlist
Sending familiars!!!!my wishes:people go to the WolfSong Hatchery,people,a boyfriend (I get dumped :(genes and people go to the WolfSong Hatchery:)
Sending familiars!!!!my wishes:people go to the WolfSong Hatchery,people,a boyfriend (I get dumped :(genes and people go to the WolfSong Hatchery:)
FoxScara.png
1 2 ... 4797 4798 4799 4800 4801 ... 8637 8638