Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [TRICKMURK] MIDWAY: CLOSED! THANK YOU!
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61
@Snek [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7933134] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/79332/7933134.png[/img] [/url] Tiasquam watched her clanmate head away from the Midway and shook her head. She stumped over to the Key Booth and dropped a pouch of treasure on the stand. "I hope you've had a chance to enjoy festival along with everyone else, my dear." She smiled. "I'll try my luck on #78, if you please."
@Snek

7933134.png

Tiasquam watched her clanmate head away from the Midway and shook her head. She stumped over to the Key Booth and dropped a pouch of treasure on the stand.

"I hope you've had a chance to enjoy festival along with everyone else, my dear." She smiled. "I'll try my luck on #78, if you please."
tumblr_inline_ojsvh3EcyM1r076v1_75sq.png Aliit. Buirkan. Tor.
@Snek
Sending more money for 10 Basket Shots!
@Snek
Sending more money for 10 Basket Shots!
tumblr_inline_nq0r6s19iA1syr94a_500.png
@NotHarvard

HIGH STRIKER
233 points on the strength test will fetch a Psywurm!

BALLOON POP
You break B5 and earn a food pack!

WHEEL OF CHANCE
168 and 184 grab a 20pt food pack and junk!

BASKET SHOT
You land one shot in the potash peach baskets! A batch of Swipp items to you
@NotHarvard

HIGH STRIKER
233 points on the strength test will fetch a Psywurm!

BALLOON POP
You break B5 and earn a food pack!

WHEEL OF CHANCE
168 and 184 grab a 20pt food pack and junk!

BASKET SHOT
You land one shot in the potash peach baskets! A batch of Swipp items to you
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Snek

"Beeblebrox! What are you--are you I]gambling[/I]?!" Duskcloud lashed her tail as she stared at he mate.

Beeb hastily slipped the last but of treasure he had heft behind his back, singling the attendant that he want 5 more throws at the Bucket. Taking the ball, he smiled at the pretty Guardian. "Not gambling, love, just throwing a ball. See?" He tossed he ball at the bucket. "If it stays in you get to try for the nest bucket, and the nest one... until you miss and claim a prize... oh, and popping baloons, too. I'll show you, it's free!".

Having collected what he earned in Bucket Blast-off, he headed back over to the balloons, singling that he wished to try for the to replacement balloons. Duskcloud watched, but she didn't see any treasure change hands. She considered, cocking her head in thought. Beeb might have found a game that didn't coast anything..... after all, it would be highly improbable that such a game would exist, and she had noticed in the past that Beeblebrox could sometimes bend improbability....

The wacky Ridgeback might actually have gotten away with it, if a couple more dragons hadn't come up to pay for their first shots--and one missed and to rethrow. Dusk's eyes narrowed at once.

"Free, hmmm? And you haven't been here at all today before now?"

Beeblebrox hesitated, then gave his irrepressible grin. "Ah, well, it was improbable I could get away with it. But look what I got you!" He looked around quickly, frowning. Where had the little one gotten to? Oh, there! He whistled, calling the small shadowling and the now exasperated Clown Charger over. "See? A little one to raise! And it was one of the most improbable spins of the Wheel too! Perhaps we should call it Lucky?"

Duskcloud stared at the little one, who was busy chewing on the Clown Charger's ear, and felt her heart melting. Perhaps she could let Beebleborx off for the moment... though she would certainly be having a chat with him when they got home....

5 more tries at the Buckets, please!
And for my rethrows....B3 and D8. (I don't think those have been chosen yet...)
@Snek

"Beeblebrox! What are you--are you I]gambling[/I]?!" Duskcloud lashed her tail as she stared at he mate.

Beeb hastily slipped the last but of treasure he had heft behind his back, singling the attendant that he want 5 more throws at the Bucket. Taking the ball, he smiled at the pretty Guardian. "Not gambling, love, just throwing a ball. See?" He tossed he ball at the bucket. "If it stays in you get to try for the nest bucket, and the nest one... until you miss and claim a prize... oh, and popping baloons, too. I'll show you, it's free!".

Having collected what he earned in Bucket Blast-off, he headed back over to the balloons, singling that he wished to try for the to replacement balloons. Duskcloud watched, but she didn't see any treasure change hands. She considered, cocking her head in thought. Beeb might have found a game that didn't coast anything..... after all, it would be highly improbable that such a game would exist, and she had noticed in the past that Beeblebrox could sometimes bend improbability....

The wacky Ridgeback might actually have gotten away with it, if a couple more dragons hadn't come up to pay for their first shots--and one missed and to rethrow. Dusk's eyes narrowed at once.

"Free, hmmm? And you haven't been here at all today before now?"

Beeblebrox hesitated, then gave his irrepressible grin. "Ah, well, it was improbable I could get away with it. But look what I got you!" He looked around quickly, frowning. Where had the little one gotten to? Oh, there! He whistled, calling the small shadowling and the now exasperated Clown Charger over. "See? A little one to raise! And it was one of the most improbable spins of the Wheel too! Perhaps we should call it Lucky?"

Duskcloud stared at the little one, who was busy chewing on the Clown Charger's ear, and felt her heart melting. Perhaps she could let Beebleborx off for the moment... though she would certainly be having a chat with him when they got home....

5 more tries at the Buckets, please!
And for my rethrows....B3 and D8. (I don't think those have been chosen yet...)
fw5Pc0h.png
@Snek

One High Striker, 3 Lucky Keys 39, 49, and 61, and 2 Balloon Pops, one aiming at B1 and one aiming at B3 please.
@Snek

One High Striker, 3 Lucky Keys 39, 49, and 61, and 2 Balloon Pops, one aiming at B1 and one aiming at B3 please.
tumblr_ny1755KxQW1unhfhho7_500.png
@Snek [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/41642/4164141.png?mtime=VPJ7IQAAM_o.png[/img] Elua is a fairly competitive dragon, and as a new addition to the clan she's determined to prove herself in any way she can - including games of chance. Wasting no time, she marches directly up to the game booths to try her luck. First, the bucket blast-off. "Three balls, please." Next, the basket toss. "I'd like five balls, please, with 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 1, 3, 2, and 1." Then, the balloon pop. "Two darts, please. I'll be popping E5 and A8." Finally, the the wheel of chance. "I'd like two spins, please."
@Snek

4164141.png?mtime=VPJ7IQAAM_o.png

Elua is a fairly competitive dragon, and as a new addition to the clan she's determined to prove herself in any way she can - including games of chance. Wasting no time, she marches directly up to the game booths to try her luck.

First, the bucket blast-off. "Three balls, please."
Next, the basket toss. "I'd like five balls, please, with 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 1, 3, 2, and 1."
Then, the balloon pop. "Two darts, please. I'll be popping E5 and A8."
Finally, the the wheel of chance. "I'd like two spins, please."
tumblr_inline_nk71ax46vd1qg2i5p.png
@Snek

One last go before I head off for the night!
5 spins at the Wheel of Chance and lucky key #74, please.

Thank you for running the Midway, it was super fun :)
@Snek

One last go before I head off for the night!
5 spins at the Wheel of Chance and lucky key #74, please.

Thank you for running the Midway, it was super fun :)
1hrF5dj.png sCaCbZg.gif
@shadowmaat

The chest guardian lifted his head enough for four purple eyes to be seen, surprised anyone would care what he thought of this Circus and the time spent at the Midway.

"I enjoy my work."

That was all he said before passing over the #78 key and withdrawing his claw.

@Slyphire
For getting 4 shots in the baskets that bounce out, you pick up 12K in prize!

(Sorry for delay - dinner and all!)
@shadowmaat

The chest guardian lifted his head enough for four purple eyes to be seen, surprised anyone would care what he thought of this Circus and the time spent at the Midway.

"I enjoy my work."

That was all he said before passing over the #78 key and withdrawing his claw.

@Slyphire
For getting 4 shots in the baskets that bounce out, you pick up 12K in prize!

(Sorry for delay - dinner and all!)
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
@snek

"Then you are a lucky dragon, indeed. Thank you kindly and enjoy your evening." Dipping her head, Tiasquam took the key and headed for an out-of-the-way place where she could watch the antics of the rest of the midway.
@snek

"Then you are a lucky dragon, indeed. Thank you kindly and enjoy your evening." Dipping her head, Tiasquam took the key and headed for an out-of-the-way place where she could watch the antics of the rest of the midway.
tumblr_inline_ojsvh3EcyM1r076v1_75sq.png Aliit. Buirkan. Tor.
@Canisa

BUCKET BLASTOFF
None of the balls go in a single bucket, but who can say no to five food items for participating?

BALLOON POP
You bust B3 for a Smoke Gyre. No other balloon pops.

@CainaGirl

LUCKY KEY
You've been registered. Watch out for that announcement!

HIGH STRIKER
You finish the week with a fine 350 points on the bell and hammer! For that powerful blow, you pick up a brown satin tunic.

BALLOON POP
Neither balloon busts.
@Canisa

BUCKET BLASTOFF
None of the balls go in a single bucket, but who can say no to five food items for participating?

BALLOON POP
You bust B3 for a Smoke Gyre. No other balloon pops.

@CainaGirl

LUCKY KEY
You've been registered. Watch out for that announcement!

HIGH STRIKER
You finish the week with a fine 350 points on the bell and hammer! For that powerful blow, you pick up a brown satin tunic.

BALLOON POP
Neither balloon busts.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61