Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [TRICKMURK] MIDWAY: CLOSED! THANK YOU!
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 60 61
I'm back and awake! So let's get this show on the road.

First things first. I'm going to gather up all the info submitted for Lucky Key and Watershot up to midnight of last night and see if anyone won, then post the results.
  • If there's a Lucky Key winner, I'll see what good gene I can pull together to stuff in today's chest and all keys asked for after midnight last night will count towards it.
  • If there's not a winner, all keys asked for today will still count toward Crystal.

There will be a Watershot winner as long as at least one person submitted at least one skin.

Then, as promised, I'll tackle the rest of yesterday's requests before going into today's.

If I can fit carnival worker appearances in as well today, I will. :)

GOOD LUCK!
I'm back and awake! So let's get this show on the road.

First things first. I'm going to gather up all the info submitted for Lucky Key and Watershot up to midnight of last night and see if anyone won, then post the results.
  • If there's a Lucky Key winner, I'll see what good gene I can pull together to stuff in today's chest and all keys asked for after midnight last night will count towards it.
  • If there's not a winner, all keys asked for today will still count toward Crystal.

There will be a Watershot winner as long as at least one person submitted at least one skin.

Then, as promised, I'll tackle the rest of yesterday's requests before going into today's.

If I can fit carnival worker appearances in as well today, I will. :)

GOOD LUCK!
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Snek

Beeblebrox glanced through his treasure--and noticed some things that he had not seen before. Hmm... Seemed he could od more than he thought! Well, what the heck... it was the last day, why go all out? It was highly improbable he would win everything, of course...which just made it more fun!

The Clown Charger rolled his eyes as his insane friend moved form one stall to another, putting down treasure and trying his luck....and was that a stack of wasterskins? Where had those come from? As the Clown Charger contemplated this question, he saw a distinctive looking Guardian striding towards them... and she did not look happy....

Beeblebrox took one look at the angry female, yelped, and swept all his winnings and junk into a pile, knowing that the probability of a sharp tongue-lashing from his usual gentle mate had just increased tenfold with this splurge....

(And here we go!... Last day, so I'm having fun! :D

3 Bucket Blast-Offs
3 Basket Shots : 2, 5; 7, 4; 9, 6
3 Balloon Pop: A7, D4, C9
3 Spins of the Wheel
And High Striker!

Oh, and sending waterskins too... ;). )
@Snek

Beeblebrox glanced through his treasure--and noticed some things that he had not seen before. Hmm... Seemed he could od more than he thought! Well, what the heck... it was the last day, why go all out? It was highly improbable he would win everything, of course...which just made it more fun!

The Clown Charger rolled his eyes as his insane friend moved form one stall to another, putting down treasure and trying his luck....and was that a stack of wasterskins? Where had those come from? As the Clown Charger contemplated this question, he saw a distinctive looking Guardian striding towards them... and she did not look happy....

Beeblebrox took one look at the angry female, yelped, and swept all his winnings and junk into a pile, knowing that the probability of a sharp tongue-lashing from his usual gentle mate had just increased tenfold with this splurge....

(And here we go!... Last day, so I'm having fun! :D

3 Bucket Blast-Offs
3 Basket Shots : 2, 5; 7, 4; 9, 6
3 Balloon Pop: A7, D4, C9
3 Spins of the Wheel
And High Striker!

Oh, and sending waterskins too... ;). )
fw5Pc0h.png
Pre-announcement announcement: Serendipital, you picked a key someone else had picked before you, so I used random.org to assign you a new key number (13).
BELATED FRIDAY NIGHT RESULTS

LUCKY KEY - DAY 6:
CRYSTAL SCROLL

@paintminion @missmokushiroku @serelinda @silentsoundy @cainagirl @faoiltiama @watercolour @shelie @roro @serendipital @jinxmoonstone @durandal @crateshya

And Friday's lucky winner is... Nobody!

Nobody has the correct key, so we roll this prize over to today. All used keys remain used. Pick your new ones from what's left!

THIS IS THE LAST DAY TO PLAY. THE WINNER WILL BE DRAWN AT 22:00FR TIME. NO KEYS MAY BE PURCHASED AFTER THAT. IF NOBODY HAS THE CORRECT KEY BY THEN, THE LOCK NUMBER WILL BE RANDOMIZED UNTIL SOMEONE ON THE ENTIRE LIST OF CRYSTAL CHEST KEYHOLDERS WINS.

Tell your friends, play hard, and--GOOD LUCK!

WATERSHOT - DAY 6:
RUSTED TREASURE CHEST

@eeliesecks @vanathor

Friday's winner is... EELIESECKS
For submitting 197 waterskins, they take top prize. Since the total number of waterskins submitted Friday was 245, they get to take home a Rusted Treasure Chest. Congratulations, Eeliesecks!

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO PLAY WATERSHOT. ALL WATERSKINS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY 22:00 FR TIME TO COUNT. THE PLAYER WITH THE HIGHEST NUMBER OF SKINS SUBMITTED WILL WIN A PRIZE ACCORDING TO THE TOTAL NUMBER CHART.

I hope you have a lot of Waterskins saved up! Good luck!

Watershot and Lucky Key are on the final day, Day 7. High Striker has reset as of rollover. All other games continue on as normal.
Pre-announcement announcement: Serendipital, you picked a key someone else had picked before you, so I used random.org to assign you a new key number (13).
BELATED FRIDAY NIGHT RESULTS

LUCKY KEY - DAY 6:
CRYSTAL SCROLL

@paintminion @missmokushiroku @serelinda @silentsoundy @cainagirl @faoiltiama @watercolour @shelie @roro @serendipital @jinxmoonstone @durandal @crateshya

And Friday's lucky winner is... Nobody!

Nobody has the correct key, so we roll this prize over to today. All used keys remain used. Pick your new ones from what's left!

THIS IS THE LAST DAY TO PLAY. THE WINNER WILL BE DRAWN AT 22:00FR TIME. NO KEYS MAY BE PURCHASED AFTER THAT. IF NOBODY HAS THE CORRECT KEY BY THEN, THE LOCK NUMBER WILL BE RANDOMIZED UNTIL SOMEONE ON THE ENTIRE LIST OF CRYSTAL CHEST KEYHOLDERS WINS.

Tell your friends, play hard, and--GOOD LUCK!

WATERSHOT - DAY 6:
RUSTED TREASURE CHEST

@eeliesecks @vanathor

Friday's winner is... EELIESECKS
For submitting 197 waterskins, they take top prize. Since the total number of waterskins submitted Friday was 245, they get to take home a Rusted Treasure Chest. Congratulations, Eeliesecks!

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO PLAY WATERSHOT. ALL WATERSKINS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY 22:00 FR TIME TO COUNT. THE PLAYER WITH THE HIGHEST NUMBER OF SKINS SUBMITTED WILL WIN A PRIZE ACCORDING TO THE TOTAL NUMBER CHART.

I hope you have a lot of Waterskins saved up! Good luck!

Watershot and Lucky Key are on the final day, Day 7. High Striker has reset as of rollover. All other games continue on as normal.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Snek for the last day I'd like to ask High Striker smash and 9 spins with the Wheel of Chance :)
@Snek for the last day I'd like to ask High Striker smash and 9 spins with the Wheel of Chance :)
swip.png Yumi's XXX G1 quest
Wishlist
Yumi's goal tracker
@MissMokushiroku

BUCKET BLASTOFF
All five shots at the buckets were busts, but nobody walks away without a prize! That'll be five food items to you.

BASKET SHOT
You've gotten good! Three of five shots land in a basket. They all roll out again, but a Dryad skin should cover your winnings!

BALLOON POP
You pop balloon B9 for a Tarnished Tail Cuffs! The other two miss.

DUNHOOF DERBY
You're registered for this round! When completed, results will be posted+mailed.

HIGH STRIKER
Your dragon bashes the pad and raises the bullet to 451! How does 100 food points grab you?

WHEEL OF CHANCE
142 and 357 is where you land, and two piles of junk is what you'll get.
@MissMokushiroku

BUCKET BLASTOFF
All five shots at the buckets were busts, but nobody walks away without a prize! That'll be five food items to you.

BASKET SHOT
You've gotten good! Three of five shots land in a basket. They all roll out again, but a Dryad skin should cover your winnings!

BALLOON POP
You pop balloon B9 for a Tarnished Tail Cuffs! The other two miss.

DUNHOOF DERBY
You're registered for this round! When completed, results will be posted+mailed.

HIGH STRIKER
Your dragon bashes the pad and raises the bullet to 451! How does 100 food points grab you?

WHEEL OF CHANCE
142 and 357 is where you land, and two piles of junk is what you'll get.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
Wow, I didn't have much competition for the Watershot, did I? XD At least my tendency to hoard everything came in handy. If I get more grinding time today perhaps I'll enter again!
Wow, I didn't have much competition for the Watershot, did I? XD At least my tendency to hoard everything came in handy. If I get more grinding time today perhaps I'll enter again!
@Snek

Sending over 10k for Balloon Pop (A1, C2, E5, B7, D3, D8, B4, E6, C9, A5 If those are all available!)

Sending over 20k for Key 1 and Key 17 If those are available as well. Thanks!
@Snek

Sending over 10k for Balloon Pop (A1, C2, E5, B7, D3, D8, B4, E6, C9, A5 If those are all available!)

Sending over 20k for Key 1 and Key 17 If those are available as well. Thanks!
@LexiLopezi
On the contrary! The Wheel of Chance Skydancer loves to hear those pegs rattle.

76, 139, 11, 142, 245
2 festival currency, Swipp, battle items, and two sets of junk fill this pile!

145, 83, 237, 50, 18
Three junk piles, a Podid, and some more battle items round out your second set of spins!

175, 177, 224, 87, 280
Four piles of junk and a HOST'S CHOICE, which turns out to be 15 matching pairs of the Swipp gauntlet items!
@LexiLopezi
On the contrary! The Wheel of Chance Skydancer loves to hear those pegs rattle.

76, 139, 11, 142, 245
2 festival currency, Swipp, battle items, and two sets of junk fill this pile!

145, 83, 237, 50, 18
Three junk piles, a Podid, and some more battle items round out your second set of spins!

175, 177, 224, 87, 280
Four piles of junk and a HOST'S CHOICE, which turns out to be 15 matching pairs of the Swipp gauntlet items!
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Chocoli

HIGH STRIKER
The Fae shoos everyone away from the game after your dragon hits, not wanting them to be embarrassed in front of others with only a paltry 26 to their name. She tucks a small food pack into their claws and pats them on the back.

WHEEL OF CHANCE
131, 6, 288, 100, and 319 round out your first spin set for Swipp, junk, chestnut feathered set, junk, and 50 food points. 254, 269, 274, 301, and 137 fill the second with a Gilded chest, junk, junk, junk, and Swipp.
@Chocoli

HIGH STRIKER
The Fae shoos everyone away from the game after your dragon hits, not wanting them to be embarrassed in front of others with only a paltry 26 to their name. She tucks a small food pack into their claws and pats them on the back.

WHEEL OF CHANCE
131, 6, 288, 100, and 319 round out your first spin set for Swipp, junk, chestnut feathered set, junk, and 50 food points. 254, 269, 274, 301, and 137 fill the second with a Gilded chest, junk, junk, junk, and Swipp.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Snek
Sending over money for these! :)

5kt for 10 plays of Bucket Blast-Off
2kt to spin the Wheel of Chance
5kt for High Striker
30kt for Lucky Keys 32, 60 and 89