Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [TRICKMURK] MIDWAY: CLOSED! THANK YOU!
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 60 61
@Snek
I'll take one smash at the High Striker and 5 spins on the Wheel of Chance for my 2/27 plays!
@Snek
I'll take one smash at the High Striker and 5 spins on the Wheel of Chance for my 2/27 plays!
tumblr_inline_nq0r6s19iA1syr94a_500.png
Hello :)
I'd like to play the following:

1 Lucky Key (72) - 10k
1 High Striker SLAM - 5k
10 Spins on the Wheel of Chance - 20k
10 Darts on Balloon Pop - 10k
Darts:
2 on A2
2 on B8
2 on C3
2 on D6
2 on E5

Total Treasure Owed: 45k

Thank you~
Hello :)
I'd like to play the following:

1 Lucky Key (72) - 10k
1 High Striker SLAM - 5k
10 Spins on the Wheel of Chance - 20k
10 Darts on Balloon Pop - 10k
Darts:
2 on A2
2 on B8
2 on C3
2 on D6
2 on E5

Total Treasure Owed: 45k

Thank you~
tumblr_nlbxtaIxPl1tyj90ao3_75sq.pngtumblr_nmmekbquza1tyj90ao2_100.pngtumblr_nloif3UKyn1tyj90ao3_75sq.png
@Snek

Ehecatl's wings drooped a bit, but he put on a good smile. It had been a long shot, anyway, and there were plenty of other amusements to be had along the midway. He headed for the wheel of chance to see a couple of spins could improve his luck.

Foxglove, meanwhile, was back once again, leaving sticky clawprints on the balloon pop booth as she handed over her (sticky) treasure and chose her targets.
@Snek

Ehecatl's wings drooped a bit, but he put on a good smile. It had been a long shot, anyway, and there were plenty of other amusements to be had along the midway. He headed for the wheel of chance to see a couple of spins could improve his luck.

Foxglove, meanwhile, was back once again, leaving sticky clawprints on the balloon pop booth as she handed over her (sticky) treasure and chose her targets.
tumblr_inline_ojsvh3EcyM1r076v1_75sq.png Aliit. Buirkan. Tor.
@Snek

Lucky keys 10 and 12 please, and Balloon Pops A1, B1, and CI please. Oh, and a High Striker.
@Snek

Lucky keys 10 and 12 please, and Balloon Pops A1, B1, and CI please. Oh, and a High Striker.
tumblr_ny1755KxQW1unhfhho7_500.png
@Snek sending the payment for a High Striker smash and for 5 spins with the Wheel of Chance :D
@Snek sending the payment for a High Striker smash and for 5 spins with the Wheel of Chance :D
swip.png Yumi's XXX G1 quest
Wishlist
Yumi's goal tracker
@Snek

Beeblebrox sweeps up his pile of junk, grinning madly. The more times he plays something, the more improbable it will be he'll get the same result, right? Glancing around to be sure his mate isn't coming--he's wacky, not foolish--Beeb puts down treasure for 3 more spins of the Wheel....

The highly amused Clown Charger trails behind his "friend" down the now familiar path to the High Slam. But along the away, Beeblebrox suddenly stops, his eye having caught something else interesting. A moment later, he is hurrying back to the Bucket Blast-Off that he visited on the first day....

3 tries later, Beeb finally makes it back to the High Slam and his highly probable hope to hit the highly improbable highest number....

(There will be more tomorrow!)
@Snek

Beeblebrox sweeps up his pile of junk, grinning madly. The more times he plays something, the more improbable it will be he'll get the same result, right? Glancing around to be sure his mate isn't coming--he's wacky, not foolish--Beeb puts down treasure for 3 more spins of the Wheel....

The highly amused Clown Charger trails behind his "friend" down the now familiar path to the High Slam. But along the away, Beeblebrox suddenly stops, his eye having caught something else interesting. A moment later, he is hurrying back to the Bucket Blast-Off that he visited on the first day....

3 tries later, Beeb finally makes it back to the High Slam and his highly probable hope to hit the highly improbable highest number....

(There will be more tomorrow!)
fw5Pc0h.png
@Snek Hello! Enjoy your event today! :D I'm sending treasure for the following! [list] [*]1500t for three plays at Basket Shot (numbers [b]2[/b] and [b]5[/b], [b]1[/b] and [b]3[/b], and [b]4[/b] and [b]9[/b], please!) [*]3000t for three darts at Balloon Pop (all of them to aim at [b]A3[/b], please!) [*]10000t for five spins at Wheel of Chance [*]5000t for one slam at High Striker [*]10000t for one key at Lucky Key (key [b]25[/b], please!) [/list] That makes it 29500t, thank you! :D
@Snek Hello! Enjoy your event today! :D I'm sending treasure for the following!
  • 1500t for three plays at Basket Shot (numbers 2 and 5, 1 and 3, and 4 and 9, please!)
  • 3000t for three darts at Balloon Pop (all of them to aim at A3, please!)
  • 10000t for five spins at Wheel of Chance
  • 5000t for one slam at High Striker
  • 10000t for one key at Lucky Key (key 25, please!)

That makes it 29500t, thank you! :D
___________________ adoptable by #40738 ___ petal . she/they . frt +4
@Snek

Wheel of Chance 2 spins please :)
@Snek

Wheel of Chance 2 spins please :)
@Snek

One High Striker
Five Balloon Pops (A7 B7 C7 D7 E7)
One Lucky Key (57)

Thank you!
@Snek

One High Striker
Five Balloon Pops (A7 B7 C7 D7 E7)
One Lucky Key (57)

Thank you!
@Snek One round of High Striker, and 3 keys please! (71, 81, and 91 if they aren't claimed yet)
@Snek One round of High Striker, and 3 keys please! (71, 81, and 91 if they aren't claimed yet)
rossignol.gif
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 60 61