Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [TRICKMURK] MIDWAY: CLOSED! THANK YOU!
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 60 61
@Snek

Beeblebrox wanders over to the Wheel of Chance, fascinated. The wacky Ridgeback absolutely loves games of probability, and the more improbable the outcome, the better the game. Grinning, he hands over his treasure.

"3 spins, please!"
@Snek

Beeblebrox wanders over to the Wheel of Chance, fascinated. The wacky Ridgeback absolutely loves games of probability, and the more improbable the outcome, the better the game. Grinning, he hands over his treasure.

"3 spins, please!"
fw5Pc0h.png
@Dinsdale

I'm glad you're enjoying it :D Running it is a real blast! Come back as often as you like.

HIGH STRIKER
The tiny fae watching scratches the back of her neck when your dragon's best effort only raises the bullet to 23.
"Better luck next time, huh? Don't be afraid to really let loose."
She tosses over a 20pt snack pack.

WHEEL OF CHANCE
Your spin lands on 17, earning you some battle supplies! Maybe it'll help you find pinecones this festival...

BALLOON POP
You think of a clever tactic and try to throw a fistful of darts at once, but the three you toss together can't catch much air that way and fall to the floor halfway there.
The other two each jab the cork millimeters away from the balloons. Dang!

BUCKET BLAST-OFF
Your first shot makes it straight to the second bucket, but none of the others repeat that level of success for you. On the plus side, you get something for every play of the Bucket game whether or not you succeed, so you walk away with nineteen food items!
@Dinsdale

I'm glad you're enjoying it :D Running it is a real blast! Come back as often as you like.

HIGH STRIKER
The tiny fae watching scratches the back of her neck when your dragon's best effort only raises the bullet to 23.
"Better luck next time, huh? Don't be afraid to really let loose."
She tosses over a 20pt snack pack.

WHEEL OF CHANCE
Your spin lands on 17, earning you some battle supplies! Maybe it'll help you find pinecones this festival...

BALLOON POP
You think of a clever tactic and try to throw a fistful of darts at once, but the three you toss together can't catch much air that way and fall to the floor halfway there.
The other two each jab the cork millimeters away from the balloons. Dang!

BUCKET BLAST-OFF
Your first shot makes it straight to the second bucket, but none of the others repeat that level of success for you. On the plus side, you get something for every play of the Bucket game whether or not you succeed, so you walk away with nineteen food items!
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Deadprem

I count bonuses, so you actually have another 3000t to play with because of the Ripple genes. In the meantime --

WHEEL OF CHANCE
Your spins land on 249 and 28! That gives you two sets of junk, but one can be used at another Trickmurk event, so it's not a total loss!
@Deadprem

I count bonuses, so you actually have another 3000t to play with because of the Ripple genes. In the meantime --

WHEEL OF CHANCE
Your spins land on 249 and 28! That gives you two sets of junk, but one can be used at another Trickmurk event, so it's not a total loss!
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
@MissMokuShiroku

LUCKY KEY
Your key is purchased and recorded! Daily winner announcement coming tonight.

DUNHOOF DERBY
You're registered for the current round! When completed, results are posted + mailed.

HIGH STRIKER
Oh, owch. Just 48? Are you sure you gave that your best shot? Well, you can take 20 food points for your troubles.

WHEEL OF CHANCE
348 and 160 are where your spinner landed, so that earns you a random hatchling and a pile of junk for it to play with! We're not sure why the Midway is giving away random hatchlings, really. It's kind of a strange way to run an adoption center, don't you think?

BUCKET BLASTOFF
If you could start from the third bucket, you'd be winning big, but alas. You can't. You do, however, make it into the first bucket twice. How does thirteen food items strike you?

BALLOON POP
Neither your first or third dart break anything, but you get a replacement for the second! Please choose a new balloon.

BASKET SHOT
You manage to toss the ball into the potash peach baskets twice, but they bounce out pretty quick. Two small familiars for you!
@MissMokuShiroku

LUCKY KEY
Your key is purchased and recorded! Daily winner announcement coming tonight.

DUNHOOF DERBY
You're registered for the current round! When completed, results are posted + mailed.

HIGH STRIKER
Oh, owch. Just 48? Are you sure you gave that your best shot? Well, you can take 20 food points for your troubles.

WHEEL OF CHANCE
348 and 160 are where your spinner landed, so that earns you a random hatchling and a pile of junk for it to play with! We're not sure why the Midway is giving away random hatchlings, really. It's kind of a strange way to run an adoption center, don't you think?

BUCKET BLASTOFF
If you could start from the third bucket, you'd be winning big, but alas. You can't. You do, however, make it into the first bucket twice. How does thirteen food items strike you?

BALLOON POP
Neither your first or third dart break anything, but you get a replacement for the second! Please choose a new balloon.

BASKET SHOT
You manage to toss the ball into the potash peach baskets twice, but they bounce out pretty quick. Two small familiars for you!
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
@shadowmaat

BUCKET BLAST-OFF
The kindly dragon at the booth gave Foxglove a stool to stand on so she could see over the counter before standing back and waiting for results.

Neither ping-pong ball lands in the first bucket, but he has a small food treat for her anyway. :)
@shadowmaat

BUCKET BLAST-OFF
The kindly dragon at the booth gave Foxglove a stool to stand on so she could see over the counter before standing back and waiting for results.

Neither ping-pong ball lands in the first bucket, but he has a small food treat for her anyway. :)
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
@snek

cool- thanks! ill send you another 1k, so that's 4k for two more spins!
@snek

cool- thanks! ill send you another 1k, so that's 4k for two more spins!
LESS THAN ONE HOUR BEFORE THE END OF TODAY'S LUCKY KEY AND WATERSHOT ROUNDS. SEND IN YOUR WATERSKINS AND BUY YOUR KEYS SOON!
LESS THAN ONE HOUR BEFORE THE END OF TODAY'S LUCKY KEY AND WATERSHOT ROUNDS. SEND IN YOUR WATERSKINS AND BUY YOUR KEYS SOON!
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
@winnafish

Actually, I count bonuses (and 1250s become 1500s) so you have another 6000t to play around with. :)

HIGH STRIKER
With a grunt and a huff, your dragon picks up the heavy hammer and smashes it down for a fine total of 320! It fetches you a fine highnoon hank.

WHEEL OF CHANCE
Since your spins landed on 184 and 307, you win only two junk stashes - but one pile of junk is useful in another Trickmurk event.

BALLOON POP
Your first dart is a dud, and it's not your fault! Free rethrow. Choose another balloon.
You pop the second one with ease! Inside B7 is... silver steampunk goggles!

BUCKET BLAST-OFF
Though your first two shots miss the buckets and bounce all over the floor, the third lands in Bucket 1. The next two shots also miss. Nine food items!

BASKET SHOT
Two shots don't go anywhere near the baskets, but two do land inside before bouncing out. Finally getting the hang of it, you throw one and manage to keep it in the basket! 6K of Swipp goodies and a Crowned Bone Priest skin are yours.
@winnafish

Actually, I count bonuses (and 1250s become 1500s) so you have another 6000t to play around with. :)

HIGH STRIKER
With a grunt and a huff, your dragon picks up the heavy hammer and smashes it down for a fine total of 320! It fetches you a fine highnoon hank.

WHEEL OF CHANCE
Since your spins landed on 184 and 307, you win only two junk stashes - but one pile of junk is useful in another Trickmurk event.

BALLOON POP
Your first dart is a dud, and it's not your fault! Free rethrow. Choose another balloon.
You pop the second one with ease! Inside B7 is... silver steampunk goggles!

BUCKET BLAST-OFF
Though your first two shots miss the buckets and bounce all over the floor, the third lands in Bucket 1. The next two shots also miss. Nine food items!

BASKET SHOT
Two shots don't go anywhere near the baskets, but two do land inside before bouncing out. Finally getting the hang of it, you throw one and manage to keep it in the basket! 6K of Swipp goodies and a Crowned Bone Priest skin are yours.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Snek
Woo! I'll choose C2 for my rethrow, put 2kt towards balloon pop again - E3 and E4
Then the last 4kt I'll put on two more spins on the Wheel!
@Snek
Woo! I'll choose C2 for my rethrow, put 2kt towards balloon pop again - E3 and E4
Then the last 4kt I'll put on two more spins on the Wheel!
zpnCijv.pngtumblr_inline_n6i1n8Tgl91rszjoz.png
@Snek
D1 for my replacement balloon, please! :)
@Snek
D1 for my replacement balloon, please! :)
em6w7kr.gif
IbBoqrd.png
2uhpogl.jpg
GLORY TO THE DREAMERS
5QvVNEC.png
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 60 61