Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [RoR] The Plague Hunger Games
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 169 170
I’m sensing a distopia novel....
I’m sensing a distopia novel....
sReBJoC.png0f820ed4-372f-11ea-9739-ef7cb34031b1.gif ebfdac0f-372e-11ea-ab14-ef7cb34031b1.gif
@3idolon
(sorry if the ping isn't necessary)

Could I be pinged for the second round? Thank you~
@3idolon
(sorry if the ping isn't necessary)

Could I be pinged for the second round? Thank you~
lM0v4sB.png saltedsnails
he/they
majors in procrastination
all-around soup enthusiast
+8 FRT

@3idolon Could I be added to the pinglist for the second run too? Thank you <3
@3idolon Could I be added to the pinglist for the second run too? Thank you <3
BannerSiggiSize.pngky82ASU.gif
@3idolon Could I be pinged for round two? ^^
@3idolon Could I be pinged for round two? ^^
adopt.pngxxxxxxxx2z8Ghkx.png
@3idolon

Could I pinged for round two? Thanks!

Edit: Sorry for double posting! My connection went out.
@3idolon

Could I pinged for round two? Thanks!

Edit: Sorry for double posting! My connection went out.
> Havic
> He/they/it
> Current avatar dragon
Round 1:
@Avrap @vanillaicecream1 @Farwalker @myriadofstars @TheClockworkHowl @altdd1112 @Zeir @sockmonkeygerald @slothfulMutt @KairinRose @Hinnomu @Lyasa @Apprendere @BoulderEnder @Alurayune @Evbay @CinamonPizza @HellsByte @ShrimpChronos @dadminkestler @Dakkokki @Peyp @rhapsodicDream @kermes

Freedom!!! Except honestly I need to stop playing favorites and go update the heck out of my other RoR game *fends extreme guilt off with a stick*
Simulator Results: Night 4

ABIA stays awake all night, listening to the sound of the river. Perhaps she should get more sleep, but she's overcome with the beauty of the moonlight on the water, and the realization that not many such nights might remain to her.

ORACLE runs down his prey with obsessive tenacity, not terribly fast but persistent and enduring, rooting the squirmy mouse out of every hole and crevice it tries to take refuge in. Finally it dives head first into a thicket of briars and stinging nettle and that brings ORACLE up short. Belatedly he realizes how late it's gotten, and finding his prey in that mess under cover of darkness does not sound appealing at all. He sits down right where he is, pulling some dead briars over and using his natural, coatl-born affinity for fire to set it alight. He cooks up some pieces of his latest, 8-legged victim and devours it with relish, putting out the fire when he's done. The cold doesn't bother him, and he curls up for another peaceful night of uninterrupted dreams.

TIPPENS crawls out of the briar batch at last, one eye swollen shut and his scales an all-over rash. He barely pulls himself free before he flops over onto his back, gasping and hiccuping as the apathetic moon gazes down on him. That's when the package lands by his elbow, its pretty wrapping glinting cheerfully up at him like a mockery of fate. Cautiously he turns over and picks the wrapping apart, starring in incomprehension at the mess of wires and metal revealed. A note falls out. "Hey mate, looks like you've had a rough day! A few of us scraped some treasure together to send you this. Hopefully it'll come in handy for next time. Remember Mother loves you XD ;) <3" TIPPENS reads the note again, openmouthed. The chuckle starts under his breath, slowly turning into giggles and then howls of laughter. Not even he notices when the sputtering sounds turn to sobs.

AYA sees a fire in the distance but stays hidden, content under her bloodstained cloak. Eventually the light fades back into darkness.

MORPHINAE settles into a rocky hollow for the night and allows herself to think about winning. Against all odds she's still alive, and perhaps, just perhaps, she has a chance. Belatedly she realizes she's picking at an inflamed patch on her palm, the bit of swelling surrounding the tiniest pr i ck of red. She looks at it, trying to decide if she hurt herself without realizing it. But no, all that happened today was that she tended WENDIGO's wounds, surely that couldn't have led to an injury...

WENDIGO hisses as KURIN backs him into a corner, smiling as she feints with her blade, enjoying the uncertainty on his face. She has him right where she wants him, and she takes a step forward to finish him for good when a sudden lance of pain reminds her why she needs to be cautious with Plague dragons. That wretched DREDGE had infected her -- she wasn't entirely sure how -- but her palm and a patch on her hip were now oozing with open sores. She'd thrown that token away as soon as she realized, and she only hopes she'd done it in time. WENDIGO, still at bay, bares fangs and claws at her and she eyes the oily sheen she can see on both. Fine then. She takes a few steps back and arms her explosive, prepared to blow him to pieces and see if he can infect her then... but wait what if she inhales some blood vaporized into mist by the explosion, would that be enough to harm her? While she debates with herself, WENDIGO turns and starts scrambling up a sheer rock face. She watches, raises the explosive, but ultimately disarms it again. Perhaps he will fall and spare her the trouble. But WENDIGO doesn't. He makes it to the top, and disappears into the night.

MELA lies, delirious, body aching. The burn spots have grown, and she is sure the fever is because of them. She barely notices when BURY lies down next to her. Providing comfort or taking advantage of the warmth her enflamed body is putting off? She's not sure, but she's never been less of a threat, and BURY does not try to harm her.

KAIROS convinces PEACH to share a camp with him for the night. He shares some food with her, and surreptitiously takes stock of his companion's possessions.

At the end of Night 4, 0 Tributes have fallen and 11 survive.
Well done Tributes!

Random asides: In writing these I frequently go back to see what has already happened (mainly to see what supplies/weapons everyone has), and it's interesting how certain dragons are paired off in one way or another over and over again. With 24 dragons that seems unlikely, so quite interesting. Also either RPing or the events of the simulator have helped round out a number of the Tributes, but Bury remains an utter mystery to me.
Round 1:
@Avrap @vanillaicecream1 @Farwalker @myriadofstars @TheClockworkHowl @altdd1112 @Zeir @sockmonkeygerald @slothfulMutt @KairinRose @Hinnomu @Lyasa @Apprendere @BoulderEnder @Alurayune @Evbay @CinamonPizza @HellsByte @ShrimpChronos @dadminkestler @Dakkokki @Peyp @rhapsodicDream @kermes

Freedom!!! Except honestly I need to stop playing favorites and go update the heck out of my other RoR game *fends extreme guilt off with a stick*
Simulator Results: Night 4

ABIA stays awake all night, listening to the sound of the river. Perhaps she should get more sleep, but she's overcome with the beauty of the moonlight on the water, and the realization that not many such nights might remain to her.

ORACLE runs down his prey with obsessive tenacity, not terribly fast but persistent and enduring, rooting the squirmy mouse out of every hole and crevice it tries to take refuge in. Finally it dives head first into a thicket of briars and stinging nettle and that brings ORACLE up short. Belatedly he realizes how late it's gotten, and finding his prey in that mess under cover of darkness does not sound appealing at all. He sits down right where he is, pulling some dead briars over and using his natural, coatl-born affinity for fire to set it alight. He cooks up some pieces of his latest, 8-legged victim and devours it with relish, putting out the fire when he's done. The cold doesn't bother him, and he curls up for another peaceful night of uninterrupted dreams.

TIPPENS crawls out of the briar batch at last, one eye swollen shut and his scales an all-over rash. He barely pulls himself free before he flops over onto his back, gasping and hiccuping as the apathetic moon gazes down on him. That's when the package lands by his elbow, its pretty wrapping glinting cheerfully up at him like a mockery of fate. Cautiously he turns over and picks the wrapping apart, starring in incomprehension at the mess of wires and metal revealed. A note falls out. "Hey mate, looks like you've had a rough day! A few of us scraped some treasure together to send you this. Hopefully it'll come in handy for next time. Remember Mother loves you XD ;) <3" TIPPENS reads the note again, openmouthed. The chuckle starts under his breath, slowly turning into giggles and then howls of laughter. Not even he notices when the sputtering sounds turn to sobs.

AYA sees a fire in the distance but stays hidden, content under her bloodstained cloak. Eventually the light fades back into darkness.

MORPHINAE settles into a rocky hollow for the night and allows herself to think about winning. Against all odds she's still alive, and perhaps, just perhaps, she has a chance. Belatedly she realizes she's picking at an inflamed patch on her palm, the bit of swelling surrounding the tiniest pr i ck of red. She looks at it, trying to decide if she hurt herself without realizing it. But no, all that happened today was that she tended WENDIGO's wounds, surely that couldn't have led to an injury...

WENDIGO hisses as KURIN backs him into a corner, smiling as she feints with her blade, enjoying the uncertainty on his face. She has him right where she wants him, and she takes a step forward to finish him for good when a sudden lance of pain reminds her why she needs to be cautious with Plague dragons. That wretched DREDGE had infected her -- she wasn't entirely sure how -- but her palm and a patch on her hip were now oozing with open sores. She'd thrown that token away as soon as she realized, and she only hopes she'd done it in time. WENDIGO, still at bay, bares fangs and claws at her and she eyes the oily sheen she can see on both. Fine then. She takes a few steps back and arms her explosive, prepared to blow him to pieces and see if he can infect her then... but wait what if she inhales some blood vaporized into mist by the explosion, would that be enough to harm her? While she debates with herself, WENDIGO turns and starts scrambling up a sheer rock face. She watches, raises the explosive, but ultimately disarms it again. Perhaps he will fall and spare her the trouble. But WENDIGO doesn't. He makes it to the top, and disappears into the night.

MELA lies, delirious, body aching. The burn spots have grown, and she is sure the fever is because of them. She barely notices when BURY lies down next to her. Providing comfort or taking advantage of the warmth her enflamed body is putting off? She's not sure, but she's never been less of a threat, and BURY does not try to harm her.

KAIROS convinces PEACH to share a camp with him for the night. He shares some food with her, and surreptitiously takes stock of his companion's possessions.

At the end of Night 4, 0 Tributes have fallen and 11 survive.
Well done Tributes!

Random asides: In writing these I frequently go back to see what has already happened (mainly to see what supplies/weapons everyone has), and it's interesting how certain dragons are paired off in one way or another over and over again. With 24 dragons that seems unlikely, so quite interesting. Also either RPing or the events of the simulator have helped round out a number of the Tributes, but Bury remains an utter mystery to me.
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
if i didnt sign up to roleplay but wanna tie some things together for my dragon can i? o:
if i didnt sign up to roleplay but wanna tie some things together for my dragon can i? o:
3bbe541c-668d-11eb-85b4-db69db281854.gifgis121.gif3bbe541c-668d-11eb-85b4-db69db281854.gif
(credit to Rhosae for the button!)
@3idolon

I would like to be pinged for the second round!
@3idolon

I would like to be pinged for the second round!
3tv54TN.gif any pronouns!
likes invader zim, MOTHER series, and cookie run
i draw sometimes
cat enthusiast

8SzUkvf.pngtumblr_nkncliWJn31tfgp5so7_100.gif wb8OgnW.pngWOf8bvG.png
@kermes Of course! Actually (this is for everyone) you can switch to be a RPer at anytime. Just ping me to say you are officially switching to be an RPer so I can add you to the raffle tracker. You just can't make up raffle ticket days (or events) that have already past. Anyone can also RP without being an official RPer (i.e. you are not open to interactions and you are not in the running for the RP prize). I'll update the Q&A
@kermes Of course! Actually (this is for everyone) you can switch to be a RPer at anytime. Just ping me to say you are officially switching to be an RPer so I can add you to the raffle tracker. You just can't make up raffle ticket days (or events) that have already past. Anyone can also RP without being an official RPer (i.e. you are not open to interactions and you are not in the running for the RP prize). I'll update the Q&A
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
oh thank you! if so can i be added to the rp list then? c: very much appreciated!!! @3idolon
oh thank you! if so can i be added to the rp list then? c: very much appreciated!!! @3idolon
3bbe541c-668d-11eb-85b4-db69db281854.gifgis121.gif3bbe541c-668d-11eb-85b4-db69db281854.gif
(credit to Rhosae for the button!)
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 169 170