Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [RoR] The Plague Hunger Games
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 169 170
Tippens - District 9 - Light/Plague - Spiral

When dusk fell and shadows crept their way across the earth, Tippens decided to take his chance and creep out of hiding. So far no cannon fire. Which only meant one thing to him; his competition had survived. Scowling to himself, the spiral ate the last of the fruit he'd swiped from Valarys and knew at the very least he'd have to do some scavenging for food. The fruit kept him hydrated but he craved something more substantial. There had to be insects around now, didn't there?

Tippens picked his way along the ground, having long since decided it was safer for him to remain low and out of sight, snatching up whatever creeping thing wandered in the way of his jaws. Which honestly wasn't much, but it kept him busy.

The last thing he expected - or wanted - to see was the hulking guardian, even if the dragon had started a fire. Tippens bristled, pale eyes flashing as he prepared to fight or flee, whichever the situation called for. Although, considering the difference in their sizes, the latter seemed like the best option. It would be all too easy to vanish into the dark...again.

However, it seemed like the other dragon had no desire to strike up a confrontation. Odd, Tippens thought, but he cautiously approached, still ready to take off if needed. When he reached the fire, the spiral tightly wrapped himself up as if to make himself as small a target as possible.

"You're one of the tributes from District 10, aren't you? I don't think I've had the pleasure of making your acquaintance. Though I'm sure you won't be offended by that." Tippens smiled a toothy smile and fiddled with his claws. "The name's Tippens. Ferocious, isn't it?"

He laughed, trying to play himself off as more confident than he felt. "How have you been faring so far? Such a large dragon like you, I'm sure no one's been fool enough to attack you outright. I've happened on a few other tributes, but no blood to my name...yet." He yawned as if disinterested by all of this. "Disappointing, really. I'd like to at least take out one other tribute before I get offed myself. Because, let's be honest, do you really think a chit of a thing like me is going to stand a chance against the others."

Tippens shrugged. Oh, he had no intentions on dying, but it wouldn't hurt to try and garner pity, even if it only meant surviving another night.
@BoulderEnder
Tippens - District 9 - Light/Plague - Spiral

When dusk fell and shadows crept their way across the earth, Tippens decided to take his chance and creep out of hiding. So far no cannon fire. Which only meant one thing to him; his competition had survived. Scowling to himself, the spiral ate the last of the fruit he'd swiped from Valarys and knew at the very least he'd have to do some scavenging for food. The fruit kept him hydrated but he craved something more substantial. There had to be insects around now, didn't there?

Tippens picked his way along the ground, having long since decided it was safer for him to remain low and out of sight, snatching up whatever creeping thing wandered in the way of his jaws. Which honestly wasn't much, but it kept him busy.

The last thing he expected - or wanted - to see was the hulking guardian, even if the dragon had started a fire. Tippens bristled, pale eyes flashing as he prepared to fight or flee, whichever the situation called for. Although, considering the difference in their sizes, the latter seemed like the best option. It would be all too easy to vanish into the dark...again.

However, it seemed like the other dragon had no desire to strike up a confrontation. Odd, Tippens thought, but he cautiously approached, still ready to take off if needed. When he reached the fire, the spiral tightly wrapped himself up as if to make himself as small a target as possible.

"You're one of the tributes from District 10, aren't you? I don't think I've had the pleasure of making your acquaintance. Though I'm sure you won't be offended by that." Tippens smiled a toothy smile and fiddled with his claws. "The name's Tippens. Ferocious, isn't it?"

He laughed, trying to play himself off as more confident than he felt. "How have you been faring so far? Such a large dragon like you, I'm sure no one's been fool enough to attack you outright. I've happened on a few other tributes, but no blood to my name...yet." He yawned as if disinterested by all of this. "Disappointing, really. I'd like to at least take out one other tribute before I get offed myself. Because, let's be honest, do you really think a chit of a thing like me is going to stand a chance against the others."

Tippens shrugged. Oh, he had no intentions on dying, but it wouldn't hurt to try and garner pity, even if it only meant surviving another night.
@BoulderEnder
R6ZJKtW.gif
A FAQs
Buying Maroon Tert G1s
Tarot Shop
Wishlist
Clan Lore
AAAAAAAAAAA qC8XNby.png
Round 1: @Avrap @vanillaicecream1 @Farwalker @myriadofstars @TheClockworkHowl @altdd1112 @Zeir @sockmonkeygerald @slothfulMutt @KairinRose @Hinnomu @Lyasa @Apprendere @BoulderEnder @Alurayune @Evbay @CinamonPizza @HellsByte @ShrimpChronos @dadminkestler @Dakkokki @Peyp @rhapsodicDream @kermes *staggers home at 9pm and collapses. Wakes up at 5 and staggers out. Sneaks away from work to grab a few minutes of enjoyment out of life before slinking back again* [center][size=5]Simulator Results: Day 3[/size][/center] [b]FLOAT[/b] discovers a cave. [b]KURIN[/b] steals from [b]AYA[/b] when she isn't looking. AYA loses her blanket and some of the other supplies she has gathered. [b]ORACLE[/b] discovers a cave. He thinks this would make a great place to sleep, but someone is already there.... [b]WENDIGO[/b] approaches [b]GREMLIN[/b], offering help and food. [b]GREMLIN[/b] backs away, clearly no longer trusting the Plague dragon. Seeing the game is over, [b]WENDIGO[/b] attacks [b]GREMLIN[/b] outright. [b]GREMLIN[/b] attempts to kill [b]WENDIGO[/b] with his bow and arrow, but his infected hand can no longer grasp the bow. He misses and [b]WENDIGO[/b] falls on him. [b]GREMLIN[/b] is mangled, but instead of finishing him off, [b]WENDIGO[/b] leaves him to die. [b]GREMLIN[/b] hangs on to life, but can barely move. His spine may be broken. [b]MORPHINEA[/b] and [b]VALARYS[/b] hunt for other tributes. [b]VALARYS[/b] no longer has the energy to run anyone to ground so decides to lie in ambush instead. He is listless, and finds it hard to focus on the task at hand. [b]BURY[/b] runs away from [b]DROST[/b] [b]PEACH[/b] receives an explosive from an unknown sponsor. There is a note attached: "Hi. I have an unhealthy fixation with seeing things blown into itty bitty bits, but aside from [b]KAIROS[/b] you all have been a terrible disappointment. Can one of you actually use these things? I'm not made of explosives you know, I only have so many more to send. Love, Captain Kaboom." [b]KAIROS[/b] camouflages himself in the bushes. He has the strange sensation that someone is willing him to explode something. If a Tribute walks by, he will oblige. [b]TIPPENS[/b] thinks about home. [b]ABIA[/b] camouflages herself in the bushes. She thinks she hears something rustle on the other side of the bush from her, but it was probably just a rabbit. [b]SINSEY[/b] is lying in wait behind a log when she hears someone clear their throat behind her. She whips around to find [b]DREDGE[/b] looming over her. How did the dragon sneak up on her, he's big as a house! She backpedals frantically but [b]DREDGE[/b] does not seem to want to fight. He's too close, if she uses her explosive it will take them both out (*inaudible sobbing in the distance*), and he's too big to attack outright, but maybe she can lull him into a false sense of security. She doesn't know that much about medicine but she knows a broken nose when she sees one. She offers to tend to his wounds. [b]VENUS[/b] and [b]BURY[/b] are walking down a game trail when [b]DROST[/b] attacks them from behind. He winds around [b]BURY[/b]'s throat and [b]BURY[/b] charges through the underbrush, trying to scrape him off. [b]VENUS[/b] chases after, wanting to help her friend, but as she cuts a corner through some soft ferns she trips over [b]HEMLOCK[/b], who cries out in pain. Torn, [b]VENUS[/b] offers to help [b]HEMLOCK[/b]. She's worried about her friend but unable to abandon a child. [b]HEMLOCK[/b] tries to explain that [b]VENUS[/b] shouldn't touch her, but is interrupted as [b]MELA[/b] lands nearby. Although not bloodthirsty by nature, [b]MELA[/b] knows time is running out and this is her best opportunity to strengthen her odds. She approaches, offering to help, claiming another truce as the one she shared with [b]VENUS[/b] yesterday. [b]VENUS[/b] thanks her and turns back to [b]HEMLOCK[/b] trying to convince the hatchling to let her help. [b]MELA[/b] snaps [b]VENUS[/b]' neck and then bashes [b]HEMLOCK[/b]'s head in with a rock. [center][size=5]At the end of Day 3, 2 Tributes have fallen and 17 survive.[/size] [size=4]VENUS and HEMLOCK have not survived Day 3[/size][/center] [center]Two canon shots sound in the distance.[/center] [img]https://i.ibb.co/cbtbVTq/Screen-Shot-2019-10-01-at-9-57-37-PM.png[/img]
Round 1:
@Avrap @vanillaicecream1 @Farwalker @myriadofstars @TheClockworkHowl @altdd1112 @Zeir @sockmonkeygerald @slothfulMutt @KairinRose @Hinnomu @Lyasa @Apprendere @BoulderEnder @Alurayune @Evbay @CinamonPizza @HellsByte @ShrimpChronos @dadminkestler @Dakkokki @Peyp @rhapsodicDream @kermes

*staggers home at 9pm and collapses. Wakes up at 5 and staggers out. Sneaks away from work to grab a few minutes of enjoyment out of life before slinking back again*
Simulator Results: Day 3

FLOAT discovers a cave.

KURIN steals from AYA when she isn't looking. AYA loses her blanket and some of the other supplies she has gathered.

ORACLE discovers a cave. He thinks this would make a great place to sleep, but someone is already there....

WENDIGO approaches GREMLIN, offering help and food. GREMLIN backs away, clearly no longer trusting the Plague dragon. Seeing the game is over, WENDIGO attacks GREMLIN outright. GREMLIN attempts to kill WENDIGO with his bow and arrow, but his infected hand can no longer grasp the bow. He misses and WENDIGO falls on him. GREMLIN is mangled, but instead of finishing him off, WENDIGO leaves him to die. GREMLIN hangs on to life, but can barely move. His spine may be broken.

MORPHINEA and VALARYS hunt for other tributes. VALARYS no longer has the energy to run anyone to ground so decides to lie in ambush instead. He is listless, and finds it hard to focus on the task at hand.

BURY runs away from DROST

PEACH receives an explosive from an unknown sponsor. There is a note attached: "Hi. I have an unhealthy fixation with seeing things blown into itty bitty bits, but aside from KAIROS you all have been a terrible disappointment. Can one of you actually use these things? I'm not made of explosives you know, I only have so many more to send. Love, Captain Kaboom."

KAIROS camouflages himself in the bushes. He has the strange sensation that someone is willing him to explode something. If a Tribute walks by, he will oblige.

TIPPENS thinks about home.

ABIA camouflages herself in the bushes. She thinks she hears something rustle on the other side of the bush from her, but it was probably just a rabbit.

SINSEY is lying in wait behind a log when she hears someone clear their throat behind her. She whips around to find DREDGE looming over her. How did the dragon sneak up on her, he's big as a house! She backpedals frantically but DREDGE does not seem to want to fight. He's too close, if she uses her explosive it will take them both out (*inaudible sobbing in the distance*), and he's too big to attack outright, but maybe she can lull him into a false sense of security. She doesn't know that much about medicine but she knows a broken nose when she sees one. She offers to tend to his wounds.

VENUS and BURY are walking down a game trail when DROST attacks them from behind. He winds around BURY's throat and BURY charges through the underbrush, trying to scrape him off. VENUS chases after, wanting to help her friend, but as she cuts a corner through some soft ferns she trips over HEMLOCK, who cries out in pain. Torn, VENUS offers to help HEMLOCK. She's worried about her friend but unable to abandon a child. HEMLOCK tries to explain that VENUS shouldn't touch her, but is interrupted as MELA lands nearby. Although not bloodthirsty by nature, MELA knows time is running out and this is her best opportunity to strengthen her odds. She approaches, offering to help, claiming another truce as the one she shared with VENUS yesterday. VENUS thanks her and turns back to HEMLOCK trying to convince the hatchling to let her help. MELA snaps VENUS' neck and then bashes HEMLOCK's head in with a rock.

At the end of Day 3, 2 Tributes have fallen and 17 survive.
VENUS and HEMLOCK have not survived Day 3
Two canon shots sound in the distance.

Screen-Shot-2019-10-01-at-9-57-37-PM.png
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
WHAT NO HEMLOCK DON'T GO! NOOOOOOOOOOOO! [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/3o6wrvdHFbwBrUFenu/giphy.gif[/img] [center][b]*ugly sobbing*[/b][/center] Dredge, please at least avenge your friends before you die. If you don't just wallow in grief until wasting away beforehand. ;v;
WHAT NO HEMLOCK DON'T GO!

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

giphy.gif
*ugly sobbing*

Dredge, please at least avenge your friends before you die. If you don't just wallow in grief until wasting away beforehand. ;v;
Yx-Lpm2-Q222.pngFR+2 | She/Her | WishlistYxLpm2Q.png
Me: oh thank plaguemom Tippens somehow managed to stay alive

Also me: nO NOT HEMLOCK !!!!
Mela that was brutal oof
Me: oh thank plaguemom Tippens somehow managed to stay alive

Also me: nO NOT HEMLOCK !!!!
Mela that was brutal oof
R6ZJKtW.gif
A FAQs
Buying Maroon Tert G1s
Tarot Shop
Wishlist
Clan Lore
AAAAAAAAAAA qC8XNby.png
Hemlock | District 6 | Nature | Coatl

An unlocky dragon tripped over her, casuing her to yelp in pain from her bad foot. She got herself walking. They tried to help, but she knew if they came in contact with her blood theyd be dead.

Another one, offering to help her and this newfound aquantiance. She found herself wanting to reach her paws to them, to let them take her in their arms, and to feel loved.

Then the sickening crunch of bone, and the Spiral fell before her.

She tried to get away, but her foot wouldnt allow it. She began calling the only other name she knew. He had to come, he had to, he was her big guy, he loved her, please god just help me my frie-

She felt her bones break when the Skydancer had foubd a rock and began mercilessly beating it into her head. She kept calling his name, each successive bash making her voice grow quiet. In a last ditch attempt, she fluttlered her wings, hoping whatever blood was on them would flick onto the skydancers skin, give her the worse of infections, ******* kill her.

Then she was gone.

Her face was unreconizable, save for a bright green eye which had escaped her socket socket before it could be crushed with the other. It remained bright despite its owners condition. If one were to search her body, they would find a small note in her left wing, scrawled on a small scrap of paper and devoid of blood.

"Dont touch my blood. I am a failed necromancer, a ghoul. I got into the games by sneaking into District 6 and having my name drawn. My parents are dead by my hands, and I didnt want you to touch me because I didnt want to risk loosing you. If your able to, bottle my blood and keep it safe; even a few drops can cause lethal infection and it may come in handy for ending the one who killed me or yourself, whichever you choose to pursue.

Stay safe, Dredge,

Hemlock <3"
Hemlock | District 6 | Nature | Coatl

An unlocky dragon tripped over her, casuing her to yelp in pain from her bad foot. She got herself walking. They tried to help, but she knew if they came in contact with her blood theyd be dead.

Another one, offering to help her and this newfound aquantiance. She found herself wanting to reach her paws to them, to let them take her in their arms, and to feel loved.

Then the sickening crunch of bone, and the Spiral fell before her.

She tried to get away, but her foot wouldnt allow it. She began calling the only other name she knew. He had to come, he had to, he was her big guy, he loved her, please god just help me my frie-

She felt her bones break when the Skydancer had foubd a rock and began mercilessly beating it into her head. She kept calling his name, each successive bash making her voice grow quiet. In a last ditch attempt, she fluttlered her wings, hoping whatever blood was on them would flick onto the skydancers skin, give her the worse of infections, ******* kill her.

Then she was gone.

Her face was unreconizable, save for a bright green eye which had escaped her socket socket before it could be crushed with the other. It remained bright despite its owners condition. If one were to search her body, they would find a small note in her left wing, scrawled on a small scrap of paper and devoid of blood.

"Dont touch my blood. I am a failed necromancer, a ghoul. I got into the games by sneaking into District 6 and having my name drawn. My parents are dead by my hands, and I didnt want you to touch me because I didnt want to risk loosing you. If your able to, bottle my blood and keep it safe; even a few drops can cause lethal infection and it may come in handy for ending the one who killed me or yourself, whichever you choose to pursue.

Stay safe, Dredge,

Hemlock <3"
Cleaning up the dust...
@CinamonPizza [i]*taps plays softly in the distance*[/i] [img]https://media1.giphy.com/media/IDL3AJGcevnC8/giphy.gif[/img]
@CinamonPizza

*taps plays softly in the distance*

giphy.gif
R6ZJKtW.gif
A FAQs
Buying Maroon Tert G1s
Tarot Shop
Wishlist
Clan Lore
AAAAAAAAAAA qC8XNby.png
@CinamonPizza [img]https://i.imgur.com/ad9pqe2.gif[/img]
@CinamonPizza

ad9pqe2.gif
Nuzlocke

tumblr_papfgyiEtt1vvc1jno3_500.png
Everyone coming together weeping and mourning Hemlock and poor @/Alurayune‘s over here like, “I had nothing to do with this!!”
Everyone coming together weeping and mourning Hemlock and poor @/Alurayune‘s over here like, “I had nothing to do with this!!”
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
@3idolon Could I be pinged when the next round starts, please?
@3idolon Could I be pinged when the next round starts, please?
VDwNYPe.png
@3idolon Please ping me when the next round is up.
@3idolon Please ping me when the next round is up.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 169 170