Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Quest for Blossom (Gaoler)
1 2 3 4 5 6
Sure, what exactly is the ping for? I have gotten a total of 3 petals today to add to the 11 I had before, making 14, ugh. I had done my gathering before I seen the news on the new gene so I only did one there and I even did Arcane (not that is matters at lvl 6, LOL)
Sure, what exactly is the ping for? I have gotten a total of 3 petals today to add to the 11 I had before, making 14, ugh. I had done my gathering before I seen the news on the new gene so I only did one there and I even did Arcane (not that is matters at lvl 6, LOL)
hu72dVR.png
Add me, I'm in blossom pain too, as I need 2 to set up a subspecies breeding pair, and I'd also need jag/ros and the colors on galoers are really expensive AAAAA
Add me, I'm in blossom pain too, as I need 2 to set up a subspecies breeding pair, and I'd also need jag/ros and the colors on galoers are really expensive AAAAA
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
I'd like to be added please!
I did my gathering turns this morning with this weird feeling that I needed to be using them for something else. Turns out my Foraging level is only 30, but I put none of my turns into it today. :') I feel like this gene is gonna be a pain for most of us to snag. But you've inspired me! I started Coli grinding the second I saw this thread! Good luck!
I'd like to be added please!
I did my gathering turns this morning with this weird feeling that I needed to be using them for something else. Turns out my Foraging level is only 30, but I put none of my turns into it today. :') I feel like this gene is gonna be a pain for most of us to snag. But you've inspired me! I started Coli grinding the second I saw this thread! Good luck!
cMx8oqn.png vista_tundra2.png Y689MYh.png vista_tundra2.png 6OW8nGw.png
Oh, could you add me to the pinglist too? I'm hunting the petals too while doing my Long Drop Challenge for a breeding project. Now to figure out how to get the gaoler breed change scroll...
Oh, could you add me to the pinglist too? I'm hunting the petals too while doing my Long Drop Challenge for a breeding project. Now to figure out how to get the gaoler breed change scroll...
Book%20Sureclaw_zpsqjcf1cn0.pngBook%20Soilfire_zpsxvsyd3kk.pngBook%20Honeybreeze_zpssa3cialu.pngBook%20Furyfang_zpsfbu7rthc.pngBook%20Darkwoods_zpsukymk8cw.png

wDSzx9S.png
WAWs3m5.png
irlzakv.png
5hF3FGk.png

JvUa9ma.png
YMPbu9R.png
Coli Challenges
ooh, could i please be added to the pinglist as well? :)
ooh, could i please be added to the pinglist as well? :)
wind_small.png ico_bleed.pngJrZGMGx.png
ico_poison.pngtqGkHih.png
ico_slow.pngIrmwTXC.png
ico_virus.pngjy4N1pw.png
@ShesUniique
The ping is for any updates at all xD Will add!
@bink5bink5
Glad I inspired you! Will add.
@Alfamangle @RagingSea @chewynoodles
Adding you all!
@ShesUniique
The ping is for any updates at all xD Will add!
@bink5bink5
Glad I inspired you! Will add.
@Alfamangle @RagingSea @chewynoodles
Adding you all!
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
Update!!

Um I have enough Dried Lilium Petals now.
@/DeathCap has donated 66 petals, and @/Everburn has donated 25. Isn't that insane!?!
So I now have 91 petals without even the amount in my stash.
THAT'S COOL.
Oh, but remember my foraging is level....
So this will still take AGES.
Also, I've decided: it will be best to get 2 Blossom Genes, so I need more Dried Lilium Petals and 40 pretty pink mums. So.
Also, although I appreciated those donations: I'd prefer no future donations, as I'd like to do it on my own now. Thank you!
@Xarilin @Goldsuncat @Mythkat @ShesUniique @bink5bink5 @Alfamangle @Everburn @RagingSea @chewynoodles
Update!!

Um I have enough Dried Lilium Petals now.
@/DeathCap has donated 66 petals, and @/Everburn has donated 25. Isn't that insane!?!
So I now have 91 petals without even the amount in my stash.
THAT'S COOL.
Oh, but remember my foraging is level....
So this will still take AGES.
Also, I've decided: it will be best to get 2 Blossom Genes, so I need more Dried Lilium Petals and 40 pretty pink mums. So.
Also, although I appreciated those donations: I'd prefer no future donations, as I'd like to do it on my own now. Thank you!
@Xarilin @Goldsuncat @Mythkat @ShesUniique @bink5bink5 @Alfamangle @Everburn @RagingSea @chewynoodles
Omg amazing!!! :D
Omg amazing!!! :D
nature_small.png43423684.pngnature_1.png27493970.pngnature_small.png
@Goldsuncat
It is right? I'm so excited! uwu
@Goldsuncat
It is right? I'm so excited! uwu
Small update, not really worth pinging - got my foraging to level 4. Yay??
Small update, not really worth pinging - got my foraging to level 4. Yay??
1 2 3 4 5 6